Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Coaching Changes

Senior Member Array title="steelcityboyz has a brilliant future"> steelcityboyz's Avatar

Re: Coaching Changes

It wouldn't break my heart if Danny Smith and Haley are shown the door. With that said I think Butler needs another season here. What are they saving Justin Gilbert for? He comes out of college with all that talent goes to a shit team with shit coaching as was not happy. Cockring IMO fell off as the season went on, Why not give a high draft pick a chance since he's in a different position with a good team with good coaches and players and maybe he will excel?

Drvlspwr Array title="Steel Peon has a reputation beyond repute"> Steel Peon's Avatar

Re: Coaching Changes

Why all the disapproval of Haley? The offense was by far our strong suit this year, and it's not his fault we only have 3 legit targets in the passing game. Plus, if Bell goes down we not only lose our running game, but also 1 of those legit targets, turning us into a mediocre offense as evidenced in the AFCCG. We have a draft/FA problem on offense, not a coaching one. If I have to tell anyone what the real problem this team has, then you haven't been paying attention.
    “They say you don't know what you've got 'til it's gone. So I got rid of everything to see what I had.” ~ Steven Wright