Thread: Falcons or Patriots?

Senior Member Array title="Born2Steel has a reputation beyond repute"> Born2Steel's Avatar

Falcons or Patriots?

I don't think I'll find a single person rooting for the Patriots on here. But who do you guys think will win this SB? I'll take the Falcons. I don't think any team can stop that offense right now.

Thread DeRailer Array title="tube517 has a reputation beyond repute"> tube517's Avatar

Re: Falcons or Patriots?

I know nothing about the Falcons defense. Do they play any zone or man to man? How is their pass rush? DBs?

Senior Member Array title="salamander has a reputation beyond repute">

Falcons. I have nothing against them. Also, fuck the Patriots.
    Last edited by salamander; 01-23-2017 at 10:11 PM.

Thread DeRailer Array title="tube517 has a reputation beyond repute"> tube517's Avatar

Senior Member Array title="st33lersguy has a reputation beyond repute">

Would be nice to see Atlanta win, but objectively, I think New England wins. No. 1 scoring defense vs no. 1 scoring offense previously faced off 5 times, no. 1 defense won 4 times. The only time the no. 1 offense won was Super Bowl 24 49ers over Broncos when the 49ers were simply eons better.

Attitude is everything Array title="SteelerFanInStl has a reputation beyond repute"> SteelerFanInStl's Avatar

Atlanta all the way. Fuck the Patriots!
    I believe the game is designed to reward the ones who hit the hardest. If you can't take it, you shouldn't play!- Jack Lambert

Senior Member Array title="Moose has a brilliant future">

Hopefully Falcon's ! I just hope their coaches know how to change game plan's, watch their headsets, don't let pat's know what hotel they are staying in, check the air pressures, etc., etc.. Even though I probably won't be watching.

Administrator Array title="fansince'76 has a reputation beyond repute"> fansince'76's Avatar

Done watching football for the year, but really, who here won't be pulling for the Falcons?

Senior Member Array title="steel striker is a name known to all">

Falcons all the way and, there should not be any Steeler fans that would ever pull for the cheats! My god I hate THEM!

Senior Member Array title="Drazo85 has a reputation beyond repute"> Drazo85's Avatar
    Tetris Champion! Jungle Fruit Champion!

Why is this even a question?

Senior Member Array title="Born2Steel has a reputation beyond repute"> Born2Steel's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Drazo85 View Post
    Why is this even a question?
    It's more 'who do you think WILL win', rather than who do you WANT to win. Nobody on this forum will root for the Patsies. That's a given. I watched the 1st half of the Falcons/Packers and I was more impressed with the Falcons' D than I thought I would be. Their Offense has been scoring all season so no surprises there, but their defense shut down red hot Rodgers. I think they can do the same to Brady. That said, the Patsies will be ready too.

Senior Member Array title="Drazo85 has a reputation beyond repute"> Drazo85's Avatar
    Tetris Champion! Jungle Fruit Champion!

Quote Originally Posted by Born2Steel View Post
    It's more 'who do you think WILL win', rather than who do you WANT to win. Nobody on this forum will root for the Patsies. That's a given. I watched the 1st half of the Falcons/Packers and I was more impressed with the Falcons' D than I thought I would be. Their Offense has been scoring all season so no surprises there, but their defense shut down red hot Rodgers. I think they can do the same to Brady. That said, the Patsies will be ready too.
    I didn't understand the question well, but nevertheless also didn't took a shot at you directly as expressing my opinion on the matter as I understood it.
    Falcons look great and unstoppable and looks like they're hot as Giants, Packers or Ratbirds on their recent Superbowl runs. Cheaters will be ready that's for sure. Falcons defense reminds of Seattle defense a few years ago. Hopefully they can pull it out. AFC won two in row, hopefully that streak is over in two weeks.

Old School Misfit Array title="silver & black has a reputation beyond repute"> silver & black's Avatar

I "think" the Patr*ots will win, but I hope like hell the Falcons kill them!

Administrator Array title="fansince'76 has a reputation beyond repute"> fansince'76's Avatar

I think the Falcons will win. Once again, the Steelers made the Patriots look FAR better than they actually are.

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

Hotlanta.

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    you are a Kenny Pickett enabler

Senior Member Array title="Godfather has a brilliant future">

Where are the bad guys from The Sum Of All Fears when you need them?

Senior Member Array title="steelreserve has a reputation beyond repute"> steelreserve's Avatar

Is this even a serious question?
    See you Space Cowboy ...

Original Member Array title="steelerdude15 has a brilliant future"> steelerdude15's Avatar

I hope the Falcons win because their head coach, Dan Quinn is an alumni of Salisbury University, the same school I graduated from.

Senior Member Array title="vader29 has a reputation beyond repute"> vader29's Avatar

Ghost Poster Array title="ALLD has a reputation beyond repute"> ALLD's Avatar

Go Falcons.
    All Defense!

Yahoo News has an article saying the current decrease in SB ticket sales is due to the Cowboys not making it. Where I may agree more people would be interested in Steelers/Cowboys 4, I'm not buying into this. Otherwise, explain the last 20 years. I think it's more likely people are sick and tired of the cheaters getting there. We all know their methods. They are a good team, maybe a great team, doesn't mean their still not cheaters.