Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The Not Too Early Goat Thread

Attitude is everything Array title="SteelerFanInStl has a reputation beyond repute"> SteelerFanInStl's Avatar

Re: The Not Too Early Goat Thread

Quote Originally Posted by teegre View Post
    Maybe I am seeing it different. IDK

From my perspective, what I saw was that if Coates makes that catch, he walks in for a TD... because, he had his man beat. That said, I also remember him having to slow up.
    That's the problem. He didn't HAVE to slow up. He did and then he couldn't even reach the ball. Coates completely misjudged the ball. If he plays it correctly, he has a TD.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by WCSteeler View Post
    Ben was inaccurate, the drops didn't help matters but the guy just isn't up to the task on the road. Bryant won't help the fact he is not mobile and looks like a shell of his former self especially on the road. This loss was a total team collapse and looked ugly from every angle, Ben shouldn't be blamed exclusively for the loss but who can ignore his decline?
    You keep saying this and you're completely wrong.
    I believe the game is designed to reward the ones who hit the hardest. If you can't take it, you shouldn't play!- Jack Lambert

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

The Not Too Early Goat Thread

If I had to give gameballs, it would be to Ben, Eli Rogers for stepping up and D-Will for coming in and being somewhat productive in Bells absence.

Goats would have to be the DBs and the coaching staff for not adjusting anything from half to half and year to year...they will never beat the Patriots in New England...lol. They need to get them at home. Also add Coates in there...he's just terrible.

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    you are a Kenny Pickett enabler

Senior Member Array title="zulater has a reputation beyond repute"> zulater's Avatar

Re: The Not Too Early Goat Thread

Additional goats. Both kickers. First two punts, a shank and then punt it into the end zone when a good punts pins them inside their 15, a great one inside their 10. Then of course the missed extra point. Both kickers looked as though they were squeezing grapefruits into grapes with their assholes.
    "A man's got to know his limitations."