Thread: Jadeveon Clowney fined by NFL for hit on Tom Brady in Divisional Round

Senior Member Array title="Shoes has a reputation beyond repute"> Shoes's Avatar

Jadeveon Clowney fined by NFL for hit on Tom Brady in Divisional Round

What a crock of S**t!

Jadeveon Clowney
    was all over the place last Sunday when the Houston Texans took on the New England Patriots in the AFC Divisional round. He had Tom Brady shaken the entire game, and even had Brady yelling at referees for calls.

http://www.sbnation.com/2017/1/20/14...ns-vs-patriots

Senior Member Array title="salamander has a reputation beyond repute">

Re: Jadeveon Clowney fined by NFL for hit on Tom Brady in Divisional Round

I would not be upset whatsoever if one our defenders took a wide open shot at Brady. It would totally be worth the 15 yard penalty. He's a little bitch.

Attitude is everything Array title="SteelerFanInStl has a reputation beyond repute"> SteelerFanInStl's Avatar

That's really weak on the part of the NFL. That was a very soft tackle that didn't get, and didn't deserve, a flag. Complete B.S.

And then Travis Kelce only received a $9K fine for his blatant shove of Cockrell after the end of a play where he was flagged for unnecessary roughness.
    I believe the game is designed to reward the ones who hit the hardest. If you can't take it, you shouldn't play!- Jack Lambert

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

Hopefully they fined the official that dropped Brady as Tommy was trying to get up. I think that looked like it hurt more than the hit Clowney laid in him.

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    you are a Kenny Pickett enabler

Old School Misfit Array title="silver & black has a reputation beyond repute"> silver & black's Avatar

LOL.... fined for playing football. This league is damned near unwatchable anymore.

Senior Member Array title="Butch has a reputation beyond repute"> Butch's Avatar

I don't know why yinz are all upset...it's clear that Clowney muddied the dress and shady's makeup was smudged. Hell he could have broken a nail falling to the ground like that. You know go to hell would never let his girl be beaten up like that.

Attitude is everything Array title="SteelerFanInStl has a reputation beyond repute"> SteelerFanInStl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by silver & black View Post
    LOL.... fined for playing football. This league is damned near unwatchable anymore.
    Yep. It's why I don't watch much more than the Steelers any more.
    I believe the game is designed to reward the ones who hit the hardest. If you can't take it, you shouldn't play!- Jack Lambert