Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Hey Guys

PatPatriot

Hey Guys

Patriots fan here....

Just wanted to drop in and get your guys thoughts about the game. Do you think you guys will change things up? Or are you expecting to get hammered again (no offense). I'm kind of anticipating you guys not changing much up/ben choking, and it not being much of a game.

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

Re: Hey Guys

Sounds about right. Just like it wasn't a game first time around.

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    you are a Kenny Pickett enabler

Senior Member Array title="DesertSteel has a reputation beyond repute"> DesertSteel's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PatPatriot View Post
    Patriots fan here....

Just wanted to drop in and get your guys thoughts about the game. Do you think you guys will change things up? Or are you expecting to get hammered again (no offense). I'm kind of anticipating you guys not changing much up/ben choking, and it not being much of a game.
    You're very personable. You seem to fit in with the rest of the people that Mike Tomlin spoke so affectionately about in his locker room speech. See ya troll.

PatPatriot

Quote Originally Posted by DesertSteel View Post
    You're very personable. You seem to fit in with the rest of the people that Mike Tomlin spoke so affectionately about in his locker room speech. See ya troll.

I'm not being a troll. I'm just speaking to the past. You guys don't change anything, so you will come out with a defense brady/BB have seen a million times and get roasted. Ben will choke the game away in the 4th quarter, and that will be it.

Why expect any different?

If you guys changed the scheme up a little bit here and there like Houston did last week, I'd give you guys a chance. But that's not who you are. Tomlin is a great locker room guy, but a poor coach.

Administrator Array title="fansince'76 has a reputation beyond repute"> fansince'76's Avatar

I'm not being a troll. I'm just speaking to the past. You guys don't change anything, so you will come out with a defense brady/BB have seen a million times and get roasted. Ben will choke the game away in the 4th quarter, and that will be it.

If you guys changed the scheme up a little bit here and there like Houston did last week, I'd give you guys a chance. But that's not who you are. Tomlin is a great locker room guy, but a poor coach.
    Then why ask?

Senior Member Array title="DesertSteel has a reputation beyond repute"> DesertSteel's Avatar

Well which is it? "It won't be much of a game" or "Ben will choke it away in the 4th quarter"? You're all over the place.

Senior Member Array title="steel striker is a name known to all">

Or maybe will see the Brady who lost to the Mark Sanchez Jets in 2010?? Remember that game? How about the 2012 Ravens?

Senior Member Array title="GBMelBlount has a reputation beyond repute"> GBMelBlount's Avatar

Patriots fan here....

Welcome Pat!

Good luck to your Patriots* Sunday!

"With love, with patience, and with Faith
    ....She'll make her way" ~ Natalie Merchant

Senior Member Array title="Moose has a brilliant future">

Cheater fan and/or bunhole fan......not much difference is there ? LOL ( guess not much football talk on their board)

Senior Member Array title="43Hitman has a reputation beyond repute">
    3 Reel Treasure Slots Champion!

Set to Rawhide music:

"Trollin' trollin' trollin', get this troll a rollin'.....TROLLHIDE!"

1 at a time Array title="Count Steeler has a reputation beyond repute"> Count Steeler's Avatar

Patriots fan here....

Hey Bill. Glad you dropped in.

Administrator Array title="fansince'76 has a reputation beyond repute"> fansince'76's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Moose View Post
    Cheater fan and/or bunhole fan......not much difference is there ? LOL ( guess not much football talk on their board)
    No, more like a giant circle-jerk with about 20 billion variations of basically the same 3 threads:

BRAYDEE IZ DA GOAT!

BELLY-CHICK IZ DA GOAT!

PAYTON MANNING SUX!

Senior Member Array title="Dissolv is a splendid one to behold"> Dissolv's Avatar

I expect us not to have to change anything and still win.

Dissolv

Senior Member Array title="JimHarbaugh'ssoakedtissue has a reputation beyond repute"> JimHarbaugh'ssoakedtissue's Avatar

Patriots fan here....

Dallas fan and bored now huh ?

- - - Updated - - -

Patriots fan here....

Ps the only choking will be on Gonks Sex tape 24.

- - - Updated - - -

Patriots fan here....

The only choking will be on Gonks Sex tape 24. Ps, you will see that Gonk is the one that needs the breath mint afterwords.

Senior Member Array title="smokin3000gt has a reputation beyond repute"> smokin3000gt's Avatar

I smell an asshole....
    Quote Originally Posted by 86WARD View Post
    Tomlin is that good.

PATRIOTS**

BUNGLES
    Steelers - 18 Bengals - 16 #0in25 #anotherseasonBungled

HTG Ī-

Banned Array title="LloydWoodson is a glorious beacon of light">

It's weird that you think Tomlin is a poor coach and Belichick is a great coach when they have the exact same number of Super Bowl wins since Tomlin entered the league.

Patriots were a 1 yard Marshawn Lynch away from 0 Super Bowls since 2004... and Bevell gifted you the game. So congrats to Belichick for FINALLY catching up to Tomlin. Better late than never. Eli Manning, Joe Flacco, Mark Sanchez, Jake Plummer and Peyton with a broken neck must be a lot better than "choker" Ben huh?

Senior Member Array title="steelreserve has a reputation beyond repute"> steelreserve's Avatar

I think we will change it up, and print giant 6' x 8' posterboards with close-ups of dudes' buttholes. Then hold them up on the sidelines between plays like Chip Kelly used to do at Oregon.

Brady will be so distracted he'll just stand there staring while the play clock runs all the way to zero. Patriots' offense is shut down completely.
    See you Space Cowboy ...

Ghost Poster Array title="ALLD has a reputation beyond repute"> ALLD's Avatar

The Pat fan has a point, but he is such a douche' bag he has no idea he sounds like a Masshole. Have some respect when you visit another forum unless you intentionally want to stir the pot.
    All Defense!

PatPatriot

You guys are being jerks. Hate to see how you will act after the Steelers get embarrassed this weekend.

Senior Member Array title="salamander has a reputation beyond repute">

You guys are being jerks. Hate to see how you will act after the Steelers get embarrassed this weekend.
    You come to another team's message board flapping your gums and talking shit. What did you think was going to happen?

Ghost Poster Array title="ALLD has a reputation beyond repute"> ALLD's Avatar

And if the Steelers win he will never be back again. Way to hedge there DB.
    All Defense!

Up The IRONS! GO STEELERS Array title="Iron Steeler has a reputation beyond repute"> Iron Steeler's Avatar

A troll! Its been awhile... this should be fun to watch

Senior Member Array title="Bluecoat96 has a reputation beyond repute"> Bluecoat96's Avatar

QUICK!!! SOMEBODY FIND THIS PERSON A SAFE SPACE!!!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
    http://pic70.picturetrail.com/VOL1850/7714131/15251346/321617073.jpg

PatPatriot

Quote Originally Posted by ALLD View Post
    And if the Steelers win he will never be back again. Way to hedge there DB.
    Something tells me I will be back. I can say that with 100% certainty. The Steelers can't hang with us, never have, never will.

Senior Member Array title="SteelMayhem72 has much to be proud of"> SteelMayhem72's Avatar

anybody just see or hear where bellicheat and kraft are at the inauguration festivities..lol...glad bill is not game planning

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Banned Array title="LloydWoodson is a glorious beacon of light">

Something tells me I will be back. I can say that with 100% certainty. The Steelers can't hang with us, never have, never will.
    "I" "us" "we" I swear you're talking like you're on the Patriots. What position do you play?

Seems to me the more unathletic a person is the more they take pride in what other athletes do. I bet you run a 16.7... to your fridge and back. Bench 225... gram bags of Doritos for reps. Your vert is 24... centimetres... AND YOURE READY TO KICK SOME STEELER ASS!!!

Quote Originally Posted by LloydWoodson View Post
    "I" "us" "we" I swear you're talking like you're on the Patriots. What position do you play?

Seems to me the more unathletic a person is the more they take pride in what other athletes do. I bet you run a 16.7... to your fridge and back. Bench 225... gram bags of Doritos for reps. Your vert is 24... centimetres... AND YOURE READY TO KICK SOME STEELER ASS!!!

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

WRONG!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    you are a Kenny Pickett enabler

The voice of reason Array title="GoSlash27 has a reputation beyond repute"> GoSlash27's Avatar

Pat Patriot,
    I'm a "wait and see" kind of guy myself, but I'll tell you what I expect:
    I think you're going to be horrified to find out what kind of buzzsaw your team wandered into this weekend. Your o-line sucks (especially in the middle) and it's facing the best run stop defense in the league. Your D line gave up 105 yards against Houston and now you're facing the #1 o line and a running back that has been smashing records.

I "expect" that you're going to get trucked and regret your decision to come in here talking shit. That's what I expect.
    But you know... "expectation" and "reality" are often different, which is why we play the games instead of leaving it up to the prognosticators. So, you know... we'll all find out on Sunday
    Good luck, no injuries, and clean officiating. Try not to cheat this time
    Best,
    -Slashy
    "You've heard people brag about 'being in the zone'. They don't know what the Hell being in the zone is about. I played in the NFL for 15 years and I was only in the zone that one time." - "Mean" Joe Greene on the 1974 playoff victory over Oakland