Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 31 to 60 of 63

Thread: Hey Guys

  1. #31
    NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    Posts
    35,098

    Re: Hey Guys

    Quote Originally Posted by GoSlash27 View Post
    Pat Patriot,
    I'm a "wait and see" kind of guy myself, but I'll tell you what I expect:
    I think you're going to be horrified to find out what kind of buzzsaw your team wandered into this weekend. Your o-line sucks (especially in the middle) and it's facing the best run stop defense in the league. Your D line gave up 105 yards against Houston and now you're facing the #1 o line and a running back that has been smashing records.

    I "expect" that you're going to get trucked and regret your decision to come in here talking shit. That's what I expect.
    But you know... "expectation" and "reality" are often different, which is why we play the games instead of leaving it up to the prognosticators. So, you know... we'll all find out on Sunday
    Good luck, no injuries, and clean officiating. Try not to cheat this time
    Best,
    -Slashy
    QFT.


  2. #32
    Senior Member Array title="LloydWoodson is a glorious beacon of light"> LloydWoodson's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2016
    Gender
    Posts
    320

    Re: Hey Guys

    Quote Originally Posted by fansince'76 View Post
    Haha! Perfect.

    "FEAR ME!!!!"

  3. #33
    Senior Member Array title="AtlantaDan has a reputation beyond repute"> AtlantaDan's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2016
    Gender
    Posts
    5,271

    Re: Hey Guys

    Quote Originally Posted by PatPatriot View Post
    Patriots fan here....

    Just wanted to drop in and get your guys thoughts about the game. Do you think you guys will change things up? Or are you expecting to get hammered again (no offense). I'm kind of anticipating you guys not changing much up/ben choking, and it not being much of a game.
    Hi Pat

    Looking for the Pats to change anything given their 1-3 record in their last 4 AFC championship games?

    Looks like even the local New England writers are concerned

    Patriots’ Recent Track Record In AFC Championship Games Isn’t Great

    Read more at: http://nesn.com/2017/01/patriots-rec...es-isnt-great/

  4. #34
    Senior Member Array title="Shoes has a reputation beyond repute"> Shoes's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    Posts
    9,769

    Re: Hey Guys

    Quote Originally Posted by PatPatriot View Post
    Patriots fan here....

    Just wanted to drop in and get your guys thoughts about the game. Do you think you guys will change things up? Or are you expecting to get hammered again (no offense). I'm kind of anticipating you guys not changing much up/ben choking, and it not being much of a game.

    It's Crash! He's a Cheats fan now!


    Bill has upgraded his video camera.

    "The first principle is that you must not fool yourself--and you are
    the easiest person to fool."

    --Richard Feynmann

  5. #35
    Senior Member Array title="st33lersguy has a reputation beyond repute">

    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    13,303

    Re: Hey Guys

    Waiting for the classic go-to Patsie fan line of "JELLUS HATAHZ". Btw, how much complaining is going on in the Brady bandwagon fangirl forums right now?

    - - - Updated - - -

    Look everyone, it's the Patriots fanbase before 2001


  6. #36
    Senior Member Array title="smokin3000gt has a reputation beyond repute"> smokin3000gt's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    Posts
    3,321

    Re: Hey Guys

    PatPatiot, just wondering which message board you come from and what your handle is over there
    Quote Originally Posted by 86WARD View Post
    Tomlin is that good.



    PATRIOTS**

    BUNGLES
    Steelers - 18 Bengals - 16 #0in25 #anotherseasonBungled




    HTG ¤-

  7. #37
    PatPatriot
    Guest

    Re: Hey Guys

    Quote Originally Posted by LloydWoodson View Post
    "I" "us" "we" I swear you're talking like you're on the Patriots. What position do you play?

    Seems to me the more unathletic a person is the more they take pride in what other athletes do. I bet you run a 16.7... to your fridge and back. Bench 225... gram bags of Doritos for reps. Your vert is 24... centimetres... AND YOURE READY TO KICK SOME STEELER ASS!!!
    I'm on the team actually.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by GoSlash27 View Post
    Pat Patriot,
    I'm a "wait and see" kind of guy myself, but I'll tell you what I expect:
    I think you're going to be horrified to find out what kind of buzzsaw your team wandered into this weekend. Your o-line sucks (especially in the middle) and it's facing the best run stop defense in the league. Your D line gave up 105 yards against Houston and now you're facing the #1 o line and a running back that has been smashing records.

    I "expect" that you're going to get trucked and regret your decision to come in here talking shit. That's what I expect.
    But you know... "expectation" and "reality" are often different, which is why we play the games instead of leaving it up to the prognosticators. So, you know... we'll all find out on Sunday
    Good luck, no injuries, and clean officiating. Try not to cheat this time
    Best,
    -Slashy
    Those numbers may be true, but they are meaningless when the Steelers play us. You guys crap your pants, change nothing, and Ben pukes down his uniform. Brady will torch the defense you roll out there because you never gamelan or scheme it up. And our online didn't suck.... They had a bass week last week, against a team that changed what they did to scheme up, which is something you need to do to beat that patriots, and something I know the Steelers won't do.

    Besides all of that. We well shut down bell, because we always take away what you use most. That leaves Ben to brown. While I think brown can get open, Ben week be to busy urinating down his leg like he always does in pressure situations against the patriots.

    I'm sure you think in a jerk, but deep down you know my words are true and it kills you all inside.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by AtlantaDan View Post
    Hi Pat

    Looking for the Pats to change anything given their 1-3 record in their last 4 AFC championship games?

    Looks like even the local New England writers are concerned

    Patriots’ Recent Track Record In AFC Championship Games Isn’t Great

    Read more at: http://nesn.com/2017/01/patriots-rec...es-isnt-great/
    The local news is garbage. Listen to local sports radio of you want to get a feel. The hosts and fans have been trying all week to come up with a scenario on how we lose and they can't. Because we have the better coach and qb. Your coach can't gamelan, and we own you. Even of Brady went down on the first play. Jimmy g can cruise like he did when he was in at the start of the season.

  8. #38
    Administrator Array title="fansince'76 has a reputation beyond repute"> fansince'76's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Denver, CO
    Gender
    Posts
    22,913

    Re: Hey Guys

    Quote Originally Posted by PatPatriot View Post
    I'm on the team actually.

    - - - Updated - - -



    Those numbers may be true, but they are meaningless when the Steelers play us. You guys crap your pants, change nothing, and Ben pukes down his uniform. Brady will torch the defense you roll out there because you never gamelan or scheme it up. And our online didn't suck.... They had a bass week last week, against a team that changed what they did to scheme up, which is something you need to do to beat that patriots, and something I know the Steelers won't do.

    Besides all of that. We well shut down bell, because we always take away what you use most. That leaves Ben to brown. While I think brown can get open, Ben week be to busy urinating down his leg like he always does in pressure situations against the patriots.

    I'm sure you think in a jerk, but deep down you know my words are true and it kills you all inside.

    - - - Updated - - -



    The local news is garbage. Listen to local sports radio of you want to get a feel. The hosts and fans have been trying all week to come up with a scenario on how we lose and they can't. Because we have the better coach and qb. Your coach can't gamelan, and we own you. Even of Brady went down on the first play. Jimmy g can cruise like he did when he was in at the start of the season.

  9. #39
    Senior Member Array title="Buckinnuts is on a distinguished road"> Buckinnuts's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    York Pa
    Posts
    289

    Re: Hey Guys

    he's probably the guy that deflates brady's balls!

    KNOCKIN ON 7'S DOOR!

  10. #40
    PatPatriot
    Guest

    Re: Hey Guys

    Quote Originally Posted by Buckinnuts View Post
    he's probably the guy that deflates brady's balls!
    Typical response that proves you know in right. You can't refute anything in saying. Because in describing to you what always happens and what will happen this time. I wish you guys would put up a fight but I know you won't and this game will be another snoozer as far as competition goes.

  11. #41
    Administrator Array title="fansince'76 has a reputation beyond repute"> fansince'76's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Denver, CO
    Gender
    Posts
    22,913

    Re: Hey Guys

    Quote Originally Posted by PatPatriot View Post
    Typical response that proves you know in right. You can't refute anything in saying. Because in describing to you what always happens and what will happen this time. I wish you guys would put up a fight but I know you won't and this game will be another snoozer as far as competition goes.

  12. #42
    Senior Member Array title="Buckinnuts is on a distinguished road"> Buckinnuts's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    York Pa
    Posts
    289

    Re: Hey Guys


    KNOCKIN ON 7'S DOOR!

  13. #43
    Senior Member Array title="Steelerschik is just really nice">

    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Gender
    Posts
    334

    Re: Hey Guys

    Quote Originally Posted by PatPatriot View Post
    Typical response that proves you know in right. You can't refute anything in saying. Because in describing to you what always happens and what will happen this time. I wish you guys would put up a fight but I know you won't and this game will be another snoozer as far as competition goes.
    Hahaha, I just don't get this "we're the best EVER" and "ooooooooooooooo be VERY afraid of the Patriots" shit. They're just another team, they have a good QB but an ass, they have a good coach who is also an ass. There is no respect for them whatsoever from pretty much anyone. I don't feel any sort of "scared" or "ooooooooooooooooo it's the Patriots", they're just another team in the way of getting to the SB. Whether the Steelers win or lose against them it won't be because the Patriots are unbeatable or invincible, it will be for the reasons you state, not game planning appropriately and not changing it up. I don't expect that to happen and I don't feel that will happen, but who knows. ANY GIVEN SUNDAY. But what I do know is if the Steelers lose Sunday, I'll say good game and congratulations, but I still won't ever respect the Patriots, I still won't be in awe of them and I still won't consider them anything more than just another team. All you Pats fans need to get over yourselves and act like you've been a winning franchise for 40+ years (yeah, not likely to ever happen). It's really kinda sad.

  14. #44
    Senior Member Array title="GBMelBlount has a reputation beyond repute"> GBMelBlount's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Gender
    Posts
    8,701

    Re: Hey Guys

    Quote Originally Posted by AtlantaDan View Post
    Hi Pat

    Looking for the Pats to change anything given their 1-3 record in their last 4 AFC championship games?

    Looks like even the local New England writers are concerned

    Patriots’ Recent Track Record In AFC Championship Games Isn’t Great

    Read more at: http://nesn.com/2017/01/patriots-rec...es-isnt-great/
    Imagine if Brady pisses down his pant leg yet again and the Patriots go to 1-4 in the last 5 AFC Championship games...

    A murderer, a cheat, and a liar & choker walk into a bar...

    "With love, with patience, and with Faith
    ....She'll make her way" ~ Natalie Merchant

  15. #45
    PatPatriot
    Guest

    Re: Hey Guys

    Quote Originally Posted by Steelerschik View Post
    Hahaha, I just don't get this "we're the best EVER" and "ooooooooooooooo be VERY afraid of the Patriots" shit. They're just another team, they have a good QB but an ass, they have a good coach who is also an ass. There is no respect for them whatsoever from pretty much anyone. I don't feel any sort of "scared" or "ooooooooooooooooo it's the Patriots", they're just another team in the way of getting to the SB. Whether the Steelers win or lose against them it won't be because the Patriots are unbeatable or invincible, it will be for the reasons you state, not game planning appropriately and not changing it up. I don't expect that to happen and I don't feel that will happen, but who knows. ANY GIVEN SUNDAY. But what I do know is if the Steelers lose Sunday, I'll say good game and congratulations, but I still won't ever respect the Patriots, I still won't be in awe of them and I still won't consider them anything more than just another team. All you Pats fans need to get over yourselves and act like you've been a winning franchise for 40+ years (yeah, not likely to ever happen). It's really kinda sad.
    How do you not get it? Patriots have earned that reputation because they win, and they win a lot, and they always beat the steelers in big games. That's where it comes from.

  16. #46
    Senior Member Array title="Steelerschik is just really nice">

    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Gender
    Posts
    334

    Re: Hey Guys

    Quote Originally Posted by PatPatriot View Post
    How do you not get it? Patriots have earned that reputation because they win, and they win a lot, and they always beat the steelers in big games. That's where it comes from.
    Big freakin deal. How do you not get the Steelers have been winning a hell of a lot longer than the Pats ever have and probably ever will. Steelers fans are used to hate coming from being successful, nothing new there. And if the Pats should lose on Sunday, what will be YOUR excuse? Just curious.........

  17. #47
    Senior Member Array title="Butch has a reputation beyond repute"> Butch's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    San Antonio Texas
    Gender
    Posts
    3,895

    Re: Hey Guys

    Quote Originally Posted by Steelerschik View Post
    Big freakin deal. How do you not get the Steelers have been winning a hell of a lot longer than the Pats ever have and probably ever will. Steelers fans are used to hate coming from being successful, nothing new there. And if the Pats should lose on Sunday, what will be YOUR excuse? Just curious.........
    You will never know because if they lose he will be loooong gone

  18. #48
    Senior Member Array title="teegre has a reputation beyond repute"> teegre's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    Posts
    10,479

    Re: Hey Guys

    Quote Originally Posted by PatPatriot View Post
    they always beat the steelers in big games.
    Do you mean 2004? Ben was a rookie, and Artie Burns was in third grade.

    They haven't faced off in the playoffs in twelve years.



    btw: If we're going back that far, when you say always, do you mean the 1997 playoff game??? Because, first of all, that is not "always" and secondly, you lost to Kordell Stewart.

  19. #49
    1 at a time Array title="Count Steeler has a reputation beyond repute"> Count Steeler's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Toronto
    Gender
    Posts
    18,009

    Re: Hey Guys

    Now this thread is where it belongs.

    Enjoy.

  20. #50
    Senior Member Array title="Steelerschik is just really nice">

    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Gender
    Posts
    334

    Re: Hey Guys

    Quote Originally Posted by teegre View Post
    Do you mean 2004? Ben was a rookie, and Artie Burns was in third grade.

    They haven't faced off in the playoffs in twelve years.


    btw: If we're going back that far, when you say always, do you mean the 1997 playoff game??? Because, first of all, that is not "always" and secondly, you lost to Kordell Stewart.
    Hahaha, so funny cause after sitting here for some time I got to thinking what does he mean by the Steelers lose ALL THE TIME in big games. I was gonna actually google to see when we last played them in a meaningful game, but thank you for saving me the time. The fact that i would have to google to see how long ago it was kinda says it all. Good Lord. Dems some knowledgeable "fans" dey got dere.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Butch View Post
    You will never know because if they lose he will be loooong gone
    You know it. I expect it to happen too.

  21. #51
    1 at a time Array title="Count Steeler has a reputation beyond repute"> Count Steeler's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Toronto
    Gender
    Posts
    18,009

    Re: Hey Guys


  22. #52
    PatPatriot
    Guest

    Re: Hey Guys

    Quote Originally Posted by Steelerschik View Post
    Big freakin deal. How do you not get the Steelers have been winning a hell of a lot longer than the Pats ever have and probably ever will. Steelers fans are used to hate coming from being successful, nothing new there. And if the Pats should lose on Sunday, what will be YOUR excuse? Just curious.........

    Steelers don't win in the current NFL, that's the difference.

    I won't need an excuse, you won't beat the Patriots sunday, not good enough.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Steelerschik View Post
    Hahaha, so funny cause after sitting here for some time I got to thinking what does he mean by the Steelers lose ALL THE TIME in big games. I was gonna actually google to see when we last played them in a meaningful game, but thank you for saving me the time. The fact that i would have to google to see how long ago it was kinda says it all. Good Lord. Dems some knowledgeable "fans" dey got dere.

    - - - Updated - - -



    You know it. I expect it to happen too.

    Glad I don't have to go all the way back to 1997 to find some success.....

    You are going to get crushed on Sunday..... and you know it.

  23. #53
    Good Guys with Black Hats Array title="SteelMember has a reputation beyond repute"> SteelMember's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    Posts
    2,091

    Re: Hey Guys

    Typical. Those Bawstoners have their feet up on the coffee table already... thinking this will be a gimme. They are more worried about their 'ol pal Rog not attending the game than anything else. Which is kinda ironic, because he and Kraft were best buds until the (drunken Quimby vioce) "err, ahh, da league owes Tom Brady an apology... he is a saint" rant after obvious lying went on record. Please.

  24. #54
    Senior Member Array title="Steelerschik is just really nice">

    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Gender
    Posts
    334

    Re: Hey Guys

    Quote Originally Posted by PatPatriot View Post
    Steelers don't win in the current NFL, that's the difference.

    I won't need an excuse, you won't beat the Patriots sunday, not good enough.

    - - - Updated - - -




    Glad I don't have to go all the way back to 1997 to find some success.....

    You are going to get crushed on Sunday..... and you know it.
    K - I can live with that. 6 rings > 4...all that matters.

  25. #55
    Senior Member Array title="st33lersguy has a reputation beyond repute">

    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    13,303

    Re: Hey Guys

    I wonder if patsie patriot is the one who messes with the communication for the other team

  26. #56
    NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    Posts
    35,098

    Re: Hey Guys

    Still can't find info on any good Patriots WRs.


  27. #57
    Quest For Seven Array title="Mach1 has a reputation beyond repute"> Mach1's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Idaho
    Gender
    Posts
    3,604

    Re: Hey Guys

    Quote Originally Posted by LloydWoodson View Post
    "I" "us" "we" I swear you're talking like you're on the Patriots. What position do you play?

    Seems to me the more unathletic a person is the more they take pride in what other athletes do. I bet you run a 16.7... to your fridge and back. Bench 225... gram bags of Doritos for reps. Your vert is 24... centimetres... AND YOURE READY TO KICK SOME STEELER ASS!!!
    Ball boy, he likes to keep them polished.


    Give a lib a fish--he eats for a day

    Teach a lib to fish--he is back the next day asking for more free fish.

    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

  28. #58
    Senior Member Array title="Shoes has a reputation beyond repute"> Shoes's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    Posts
    9,769

    Re: Hey Guys

    Quote Originally Posted by PatPatriot View Post
    I'm not being a troll. I'm just speaking to the past. You guys don't change anything, so you will come out with a defense brady/BB have seen a million times and get roasted. Ben will choke the game away in the 4th quarter, and that will be it.

    Why expect any different?

    If you guys changed the scheme up a little bit here and there like Houston did last week, I'd give you guys a chance. But that's not who you are. Tomlin is a great locker room guy, but a poor coach.

    Maybe this guy was cheatin Bill.
    "The first principle is that you must not fool yourself--and you are
    the easiest person to fool."

    --Richard Feynmann

  29. #59
    Senior Member Array title="st33lersguy has a reputation beyond repute">

    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    13,303

    Re: Hey Guys

    Patriots fans: Willing to pull the fire alarm early in the morning of the visitors' locker room, can't name a Patriots head coach prior to Bellichick

  30. #60
    Senior Member Array title="st33lersguy has a reputation beyond repute">

    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    13,303

    Re: Hey Guys

    With a few days left before the Patsies play, I bumped the thread to offer a new nickname for the Patriots fanbase to be called, The Boston Snowflakes due to their propensity to whine bitch and complain when forced to hear an opinion other than their team is the best ever

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •