Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: This Team Is Going To Be Legendary After Beating The Pats!

Senior Member Array title="JimHarbaugh'ssoakedtissue has a reputation beyond repute"> JimHarbaugh'ssoakedtissue's Avatar

Re: This Team Is Going To Be Legendary After Beating The Pats!

Quote Originally Posted by 86WARD View Post
    If you were here for more than 5 minutes, maybe I'd take your comments to heart...lol.
    No offense but don't value you opinion to much whatsoever. You want to be negative Nanny that's your thing!

Senior Member Array title="Moose has a brilliant future">

Making of a AWESOME weekend.......Obama outta here on Friday, Trump President, Clinton's no where to be found and STEELER's AFC champs !

Senior Member Array title="JimHarbaugh'ssoakedtissue has a reputation beyond repute"> JimHarbaugh'ssoakedtissue's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Moose View Post
    Making of a AWESOME weekend.......Obama outta here on Friday, Trump President, Clinton's no where to be found and STEELER's AFC champs !
    Agreed lol!

Senior Member Array title="Psycho Ward 86 has a reputation beyond repute"> Psycho Ward 86's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JimHarbaugh'ssoakedtissue View Post
    You are entitled to your opinion but really man why are you even here ? To root against your favorite team every week ?
    Positivity in the absence of realism is delusion. Nothing wrong with choosing against your own team. If I had a gun to my head I'm picking the patriots. I do feel better about this game than I usually do about patriot/steelers games though
    Quote Originally Posted by XxKnightxX View Post
    We are not Buffalo, We are not Miami. We are the Steelers, we dont blow out teams, we cock tease for ratings and keep games close.

The voice of reason Array title="GoSlash27 has a reputation beyond repute"> GoSlash27's Avatar

Interestingly, Tunch Ilkin is *very* positive about this game. In fact, he's more confident about this matchup than he was about KC. His reasoning is very simple: Our line is better than their line on both sides of the ball. He's got a point IMO.
    This New England team is good, but they're not the dominant team we're used to seeing. We match up against them *very* well.

*edit* forgot to post the link... http://www.steelers.com/videos/video...6-2180b7a17e8b http://www.steelers.com/videos/video...4-82aea6e76614
    "You've heard people brag about 'being in the zone'. They don't know what the Hell being in the zone is about. I played in the NFL for 15 years and I was only in the zone that one time." - "Mean" Joe Greene on the 1974 playoff victory over Oakland

Senior Member Array title="43Hitman has a reputation beyond repute">
    3 Reel Treasure Slots Champion!

Quote Originally Posted by GoSlash27 View Post
    Interestingly, Tunch Ilkin is *very* positive about this game. In fact, he's more confident about this matchup than he was about KC. His reasoning is very simple: Our line is better than their line on both sides of the ball. He's got a point IMO.
    This New England team is good, but they're not the dominant team we're used to seeing. We match up against them *very* well.

*edit* forgot to post the link... http://www.steelers.com/videos/video...6-2180b7a17e8b http://www.steelers.com/videos/video...4-82aea6e76614
    Yep, saw that today on Steelers Live. If Tunch feels good, I damn sure feel good. That dude watches film with the players daily.

Quote Originally Posted by Psycho Ward 86 View Post
    Positivity in the absence of realism is delusion. Nothing wrong with choosing against your own team. If I had a gun to my head I'm picking the patriots. I do feel better about this game than I usually do about patriot/steelers games though
    It is one thing to worry about a Steeler game but to do it every time and saying there going to lose. Defend Ward all you want cause you guys are old chums. I think he has nothing to offer but continue negativity and also a Tomlin hatter. He is now kissing Tomlin's ass!. Again don't value his opinion at all!

- - - Updated - - -

Ps don't get Psycho why guys like you think you know more just because you been on the board longer. Ohh and yor high post count. That means nothing and same for your little friend! Night!

Senior Member Array title="polamalubeast has a reputation beyond repute">

As I said last week, the Steelers are too good to not believe in them, regardless of the opponent.

Last week, the Steelers were a bad matchup for the Chiefs because the Chiefs were bad against the run this year and Le'Veon Bell was on fire, but some people did not believe in the chances of the Steelers!

The voice of reason Array title="GoSlash27 has a reputation beyond repute"> GoSlash27's Avatar

It is one thing to worry about a Steeler game but to do it every time and saying there going to lose. Defend Ward all you want cause you guys are old chums. I think he has nothing to offer but continue negativity and also a Tomlin hatter. He is now kissing Tomlin's ass!. Again don't value his opinion at all!

- - - Updated - - -

Ps don't get Psycho why guys like you think you know more just because you been on the board and have high post count.That means nothing and same for your little friend! Night!
    Honestly, I've got *way* more respect for PsychoWard's opinion than I have for yours.
    "You've heard people brag about 'being in the zone'. They don't know what the Hell being in the zone is about. I played in the NFL for 15 years and I was only in the zone that one time." - "Mean" Joe Greene on the 1974 playoff victory over Oakland

Senior Member Array title="AtlantaDan has a reputation beyond repute"> AtlantaDan's Avatar

It's gonna be close but it will wind up being the same old story...Ben will throw an interception near the end, the Pats will capitalize and the final score will wind up 34-21 or something like that.
    Reverse jinx?

Honestly, I've got *way* more respect for PsychoWard's opinion than I have for yours.
    Not a fan of you either and get over the overrated movie sheeple!

- - - Updated - - -

Ps sorry I retorted Forrest Gump and didn't know he can't defend himself and needs others to do so!

Senior Member Array title="Psycho Ward 86 has a reputation beyond repute"> Psycho Ward 86's Avatar

- - - Updated - - -

Ps don't get Psycho why guys like you think you know more just because you been on the board longer. Ohh and yor high post count. That means nothing and same for your little friend! Night!
    Geez, all that because 2 people think the favorite to win a game is going to win. You can agree to disagree, a forum is all about discussion. What would be the fun of having a board with a thousand people that think exactly the same way. Perspective is interesting and I value you yours believe it or not, even if I happen to disagree. I still feel better and better about this game by the day
    Quote Originally Posted by XxKnightxX View Post
    We are not Buffalo, We are not Miami. We are the Steelers, we dont blow out teams, we cock tease for ratings and keep games close.

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AtlantaDan View Post
    Reverse jinx?

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    you are a Kenny Pickett enabler

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

This Team Is Going To Be Legendary After Beating The Pats!

No offense but don't value you opinion to much whatsoever. You want to be negative Nanny that's your thing!
    You made that clear when you first arrived. Lol. I couldn't care less what you think to be honest. Where did I say I "hated" Tomlin?

Quote Originally Posted by Psycho Ward 86 View Post
    Geez, all that because 2 people think the favorite to win a game is going to win. You can agree to disagree, a forum is all about discussion. What would be the fun of having a board with a thousand people that think exactly the same way. Perspective is interesting and I value you yours believe it or not, even if I happen to disagree. I still feel better and better about this game by the day
    Yep much to do about nothing and all good! Thanks for putting it real for us.

- - - Updated - - -

You made that clear when you first arrived. Lol. I couldn't care less what you think to be honest. Where did I say I "hated" Tomlin?
    On your Fire Mike Tomlin Post. Anyhow all good and have a great night Ward.

Fire Mike Tomlin, that is all? Maybe critical of some of his choices and decisions during some of the games? Never said I hated him.

Fire Mike Tomlin, that is all? Maybe critical of some of his choices and decisions during some of the games? Never said I hated him.
    You made the post and don't know who keeps bumping it but you made it. Ps I read some but stayed out of it.

Senior Member Array title="Rotorhead has a reputation beyond repute">

The key to beating the Pats is rushing up the middle, it clogs Brady's favorite passing lanes (short crossing routes). That is what Houston did against them with decent success (if they had a QB we would be hosting this game I think). We also can not beat ourselves with stupid turnovers and penalties. I think they will scheme to stop Bell, but so did everyone else so we will see if that works. I think we match up better against the Pats than in the past.

Senior Member Array title="polamalubeast has a reputation beyond repute">

For the fire Mike Tomlin Thread, let's say 86ward was far from being the only one who wanted Tomlin to be fired at that time.

The Steelers had just lost to Tampa Bay who finished the 2014 season at 2-14!

Not a fan of you either and get over the overrated movie sheeple!

- - - Updated - - -

Ps sorry I retorted Forrest Gump and didn't know he can't defend himself and needs others to do so!
    The difference between you and PsychoWard is he's a valued member of this forum and you are not. We have a lot of people around here who hold a lot of different opinions. Some of them are even fans of rival teams. We value them because they are thoughtful, rational, and contribute to the discussion. PsychoWard does that. *You*, OTOH, do not. You are obnoxious, disruptive, and even your avatar is annoying.

If the mods finally decide you've worn out your welcome (please??) , I don't think I'm alone in saying that I'll be glad to be shut of you.

Kick rocks, troll
    -Slashy

Again not a big deal and we are just throwing slang around. Do I think we will be friends probably not! I will honestly try to respect your opinion in the future and it was probably good you brought negativity to a positive post. Anyhow night 86 and have a great night!

The difference between you and PsychoWard is he's a valued member of this forum and you are not. We have a lot of people around here who hold a lot of different opinions. Some of them are even fans of rival teams. We value them because they are thoughtful, rational, and contribute to the discussion. PsychoWard does that. *You*, OTOH, do not. You are obnoxious, disruptive, and even your avatar is annoying.

If the mods finally decide you've worn out your welcome (please??) , I don't think I'm alone in saying that I'll be glad to be shut of you.

Kick rocks, troll
    -Slashy
    Sorry don't get mad for your BL post that didn't get you any laughs on here. Sorry that movie is very overrated and so are you for using it! Run your mouth, I don't care and please post more overrated movie quotes from Youtube. Go to bed and hope you have better things to do! Night!

Quote Originally Posted by polamalubeast View Post
    For the fire Mike Tomlin Thread, let's say 86ward was far from being the only one who wanted Tomlin to be fired at that time.

The Steelers had just lost to Tampa Bay who finished the 2014 season at 2-14!
    Not sure I actually wanted him fired at the time so much as a place to vent about Tomlin.

Not sure I actually wanted him fired at the time so much as a place to vent about Tomlin.
    Get ya and as fans we fly off the handle sometimes myself included. Again no big deal and have a great night!

Up The IRONS! GO STEELERS Array title="Iron Steeler has a reputation beyond repute"> Iron Steeler's Avatar

The past 3 to 4 years this team has been assembled for this . Remeber? We were drafting players to match other players . Those being the Pats.

If there ever is a time to win, it is now, this team was built for this moment!

Go out there a take what is yours and on to thethe superbowl!

PatPatriot

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Steeler View Post
    The past 3 to 4 years this team has been assembled for this . Remeber? We were drafting players to match other players . Those being the Pats.

If there ever is a time to win, it is now, this team was built for this moment!

Go out there a take what is yours and on to thethe superbowl!
    You guys never beat us, might want to pick new players in that formula.

Administrator Array title="fansince'76 has a reputation beyond repute"> fansince'76's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PatPatriot View Post
    You guys never beat us, might want to pick new players in that formula.

Senior Member Array title="pczach has a reputation beyond repute"> pczach's Avatar

I'm an optimistic Steelers fan. But man when you reach the final four of the tournament you have to understand that you're playing a very good team and can lose the game. I could completely understand anybody looking at this game and thinking that the Steelers are going to lose the game. It's very understandable.

People that say that they have no chance are the fans that are difficult to understand.

Quote Originally Posted by pczach View Post
    I'm an optimistic Steelers fan. But man when you reach the final four of the tournament you have to understand that you're playing a very good team and can lose the game. I could completely understand anybody looking at this game and thinking that the Steelers are going to lose the game. It's very understandable.

People that say that they have no chance are the fans that are difficult to understand.
    Understand peoples fear but when they say they go in every week expecting a bad out come. Like Hall and Oates I can't go for that.

- - - Updated - - -

Ps not delusional but like our chances better and being honest.

- - - Updated - - -

We are the more talented and better team and need to go prove it!

Senior Member Array title="43Hitman has a reputation beyond repute">
    3 Reel Treasure Slots Champion!

Understand peoples fear but when they say they go in every week expecting a bad out come. Like Hall and Oates I can't go for that.
    Maybe they are just showing their Method of Love.