Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 19272829

Thread: AFC CHAMPIONSHIP Steelers @ Patriots (who would've thunk it?!?)

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

Re: AFC CHAMPIONSHIP Steelers @ Patriots (who would've thunk it?!?)

Quote Originally Posted by JimHarbaugh'ssoakedtissue View Post
    You had to go out of your way to make sure you ran your mouth on my post when there was 11 minutes still in the game. You are a piece of shit asshole period and go fuck yourself period and tired of trying to be nice to garbage like you!
    Truth hurts...lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    you are a Kenny Pickett enabler

Senior Member Array title="JimHarbaugh'ssoakedtissue has a reputation beyond repute"> JimHarbaugh'ssoakedtissue's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 86WARD View Post
    Truth hurts...lol.
    Yep and agree with what I just said!

Administrator Array title="fansince'76 has a reputation beyond repute"> fansince'76's Avatar

You had to go out of your way to make sure you ran your mouth on my post when there was 11 minutes still in the game. You are a piece of shit asshole period and go fuck yourself period and tired of trying to be nice to garbage like you!
    I know we're all pissed off at the moment, but keep it civil, folks.

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

Yep and agree with what I just said!
    You should use the ignore button. Lol.

Senior Member Array title="JimHarbaugh'ssoakedtissue has a reputation beyond repute"> JimHarbaugh'ssoakedtissue's Avatar

You should use the ignore button. Lol.
    You should as well. Anyhow seasons over and bright side is won't need to hear your post. Ps go Fock yourself!

Senior Member Array title="Steelerschik is just really nice">

Quote Originally Posted by 43Hitman View Post
    It was a good season, just a really rough night. I hate the fucking patriots as much as the next guy, but we had some awesome games and some unbelievable performances from all of our guys. We had three rookies step up and start for this team. Start! That hasn't happened in forever, so there is alot to look forward too. And a lot to be proud of.
    Totally agree! I admit I thought the Steelers had a chance to finally win. Game was not fun to watch and the outcome sucked, but I'm excited to see what next season brings! They came a long way and I'm proud of them. Young D, some WRs to work with, I can see improvement coming. Having said all that, do the world a favor and FUCKIN KICK ASS ATLANTA!

Quote Originally Posted by fansince'76 View Post
    I know we're all pissed off at the moment, but keep it civil, folks.
    Dude start on me and like I said 11 minutes left had to be a smart ass going out of his way while we still had a chance. I said what I needed to and will be civil and all good.

Senior Member Array title="SteelMayhem72 has much to be proud of"> SteelMayhem72's Avatar

Cmon guys...Im pissed too...it makes me feel better that i think it was rigged...but hey thats just me...when the head coach and owner is at trumps inaugural ball activities it just makes me think...hmmmm

Quote Originally Posted by Steelerschik View Post
    Totally agree! I admit I thought the Steelers had a chance to finally win. Game was not fun to watch and the outcome sucked, but I'm excited to see what next season brings! They came a long way and I'm proud of them. Young D, some WRs to work with, I can see improvement coming. Having said all that, do the world a favor and FUCKIN KICK ASS ATLANTA!
    Horrible season when the Pats knock us out once again and we fold like chumps. I'm sooner not made the playoffs.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by SteelMayhem72 View Post
    Cmon guys...Im pissed too...it makes me feel better that i think it was rigged...but hey thats just me...when the head coach and owner is at trumps inaugural ball activities it just makes me think...hmmmm
    I think it was rigged to a point but they must have had our coaches in on it as well.

Senior Member Array title="SteelMayhem72 has much to be proud of"> SteelMayhem72's Avatar

A lot more money is made win the pats are in it...thats why its rigged plus why did we stay in zone the whole game??? Why??? How much was we paid off to stay in that coverage??? I just dont think our defensive coordinator is that stupid without getting "paid off"....If he is that stupid then he needs to go!

Horrible season when the Pats knock us out once again and we fold like chumps. I'm sooner not made the playoffs.
    Nah, it's all good. The season took a good turn with the win streak, the Steelers just are a plain bad match up for the Patriots. Always have been. Hate the team and absolutely hate their fans even more and I want nothing good for them at all, which will make it all the better WHEN they lose the SB. That hurts more. Steelers will be in it again next season with another chance and hopefully a better outcome.

Senior Member Array title="Renegade has a spectacular aura about"> Renegade's Avatar

This might be the most disappointing ending to a season I have ever seen. I know Ben, Bell and Brown are fantastic players, but when 2 of them are injury prone, all of them disappear in the biggest moments, i wonder how important they actually are. For all the games the steelers win, they never seem to win anything. I LOVE the big 3 that we have. I'm just so tired of the 3 heroes being unreliable.

Nah, it's all good. The season took a a good 2turn with the win streak, the Steelers just are a plain bad match up for the Patriots. Always have been. Hate the team and absolutely hate their fans even more and I want nothing good for them at all, which will make it all the better WHEN they lose the SB. That hurts more. Steelers will be in it again next season with another chance and hopefully a better outcome.
    Hope you are right but as long as brady and bellicheat are still in the league we will never sniff another superbowl

- - - Updated - - -

Im really pissed at Bell for pussing out...he will smoke the dope again..

AFC CHAMPIONSHIP Steelers @ Patriots (who would've thunk it?!?)

Dude start on me and like I said 11 minutes left had to be a smart ass going out of his way while we still had a chance. I said what I needed to and will be civil and all good.
    I didn't say anything to you...lol. I posted in a thread...never mentioned your name. Sorry to disappoint. World doesn't revolve around you and it was more than 11 minutes left in the game...it was closer to 14. If you don't believe the Steelers are a stepping stone in the legend that has become the Patriots then prove it.

You should as well. Anyhow seasons over and bright side is won't need to hear your post. Ps go Fock yourself!
    Way to keep it civil...lol. I figured reading comprehension wasn't your strongest suit...but I was giving you the benefit of the doubt.

- - - Updated - - -

I think it was rigged to a point but they must have had our coaches in on it as well.
    Chumps? That's not a very "fan thing" to say...

raising him properly Array title="vasteeler has a reputation beyond repute"> vasteeler's Avatar

Ugh... Why do I even come here after a loss

"Zeds dead baby, Zeds dead." - Butch

Quote Originally Posted by vasteeler View Post
    Ugh... Why do I even come here after a loss
    Lol. It's depressing...lots of anger during and after a loss.

Hope you are right but as long as brady and bellicheat are still in the league we will never sniff another superbowl
    Yeah and I wish someone would explain to me what is so great about them. Brady is a good QB, but he was suspended 4 games and they're still going to the SB (PUKE), so guessing it isn't Brady. I guess I finally get it, it's Bill and that about killed me to say. Def out coached Tomlin and our D, I just don't get it. How many times can they play this team and not learn? Frustrating as it is, I still feel good for next season. The big difference is the Steelers need to get it done during the regular season and grab that 1 seed. I'm sure Atlanta will show the Steelers how it's done, I don't think Pats win the SB. I'm just not in awe of them as much as I'm disappointed in the Steelers tonight.

raising him properly Array title="vasteeler has a reputation beyond repute"> vasteeler's Avatar

Lol. It's depressing...lots of anger during and after a loss.
    Not to mention idiocy

"Zeds dead baby, Zeds dead." - Butch

Yeah and I wish someone would explain to me what is so great about them. Brady is a good QB, but he was suspended 4 games and they're still going to the SB (PUKE), so guessing it isn't Brady. I guess I finally get it, it's Bill and that about killed me to say. Def out coached Tomlin and our D, I just don't get it. How many times can they play this team and not learn? Frustrating as it is, I still feel good for next season. The big difference is the Steelers need to get it done during the regular season and grab that 1 seed. I'm sure Atlanta will show the Steelers how it's done, I don't think Pats win the SB. I'm just not in awe of them as much as I'm disappointed in the Steelers tonight.
    I think the pats will win it (HOPE NOT) but maybe we can HOPE they do and brady retires

I think the pats will win it (HOPE NOT) but maybe we can HOPE they do and brady retires
    Hahaha we can wish, but what did he say..."I'll retire when I start sucking". Hopefully he sucks next season cause I don't see him retiring any time soon. Too much of an arrogant ass.

Hahaha we can wish, but what did he say..."I'll retire when I start sucking". Hopefully he sucks next season cause I don't see him retiring any time soon. Too much of an arrogant ass.
    Him taking more hits may change his mind

Him taking more hits may change his mind
    Would be nice if those hits came from us wouldn't it? After thinking for a minute, hits from anyone are welcomed.

Senior Member Array title="salamander has a reputation beyond repute">

Definitely a Falcons fan for the next 2 weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by salamander View Post
    Definitely a Falcons fan for the next 2 weeks.
    +1. Matt Ryan is from my hometown so I got that to root for and I'm a big fan of Julio...

Senior Member Array title="salamander has a reputation beyond repute">

+1. Matt Ryan is from my hometown so I got that to root for and I'm a big fan of Julio...
    I literally have nothing to dislike about them so I really do hope they win. They're a damn good team and I have a ton of respect for them.

Senior Member Array title="Renegade has a spectacular aura about"> Renegade's Avatar

(Remember, I've only been here since the 2014 season) However, this loss appears to have made the board the hottest contention i've seen. Obviously, we (most) like the Steelers a lot (I probably root for them too much. it is just a game after all). After a season ending loss, which is never fun, sometimes our perspective is off. Here are some things to consider:

1. 9 game win streak. (I do not care what the circumstances are. a 9 game win streak is awesome.)
    2. a 4-5 team becomes the 3rd seed and wins 2 playoff games.
    3. we lost to the patriots (even though the pats are annoying little babies, everyone losses to them. it is not surprising that we did. the pats were favored. the pats won. in other news... the sun came up)
    4. the last 3 wins this year in the regular season were all against div. opponents and we trailed by double-digit-deficits in each one. we came back to win them all.
    5. the steelers did so much better in divisional play this year winning 5 of 6. including a heartbreaking win over the baltimorons on CHRISTmas day and a wonderful sweep of the bungholes.
    6. the immaculate extension (if this was it, this would still be enough)
    7. AFC North champs
    8. a 4-5 team "never lost again" and made it all the way to the AFCCG
    9. only 2 teams made it farther. 28 teams would love to have our "problems"
    10. they made it so much farther than they have in years past. imagine how annoying it would have been to lose to the Phins at home!

enjoy the offseason guys and gals. we will be back here again i'm sure. my final post of the year is always kind of sad. #HerewegoSteelers #JesusisLORD

Renegade OUT

Senior Member Array title="Moose has a brilliant future">

I have no word's to describe this Steeler Pity ! Such a sad, sad, sad performance from a supposedly professional team that has so much talent. Shame no coaching plans to drive it. Like giving the key's to the most expensive car in the world to a 3 yr old.