Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Beating Brady

Senior Member Array title="Bluecoat96 has a reputation beyond repute"> Bluecoat96's Avatar

Re: Beating Brady

Quote Originally Posted by PatPatriot View Post
    We crushed the Texans. We will likely crush you guys worse. because the Texans have the balls to scheme up against us. Tomlin will just coach the same way he has against the patriots every time he plays them. And get his butt handed to him like every time he plays the pats. You guys aren't smart enough to beat us.... Its that simple. You will line up the same defense that Brady just shreds over and over. 41-10 pats.
    Let me ask you this....what do you think of Haley? Do you think he'll CRASH and burn on Sunday?
    http://pic70.picturetrail.com/VOL1850/7714131/15251346/321617073.jpg

PatPatriot

Quote Originally Posted by fansince'76 View Post
    LOL, if you say so. Your whole fanbase are a bunch of delusional fucktards and you're no different. Osweiler fucked up just enough to keep you ahead.

Now run along and spank it to your Brady fathead.
    Whatever helps you sleep at night..... Enjoy watching your last steelers game this Sunday. You can root for us in the Superbowl if you want.

Administrator Array title="fansince'76 has a reputation beyond repute"> fansince'76's Avatar

Whatever helps you sleep at night..... Enjoy watching your last steelers game this Sunday. You can root for us in the Superbowl if you want.

Administrator Array title="fansince'76 has a reputation beyond repute"> fansince'76's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by msafford View Post
    Let me ask you this....what do you think of Haley? Do you think he'll CRASH and burn on Sunday?
    Nope, it isnt him. Different douchenozzle entirely.

Senior Member Array title="Bluecoat96 has a reputation beyond repute"> Bluecoat96's Avatar

Nope, it isnt him. Different douchenozzle entirely.
    His boyfriend, maybe?
    http://pic70.picturetrail.com/VOL1850/7714131/15251346/321617073.jpg

PatPatriot

I can't wait to see how salty you guys are after you lose. I can't believe some of you think you have a chance lol. You've seen past games these teams have played against each other right?

I can't wait to see how salty you guys are after you lose. I can't believe some of you think you have a chance lol. You've seen past games these teams have played against each other right?

Senior Member Array title="ETL has a reputation beyond repute"> ETL's Avatar

You wont come back here to say you're wrong if the Steelers win. That is how you are in life. A band-wagon riding loser who has nothing in your own life to assign worth so you think you're worth something because you happen to root for a sports team that is doing well. You're such a loser even if the Pats win that I feel sorry for you. I really do.

And by coming in this board to post what you did tells me that you're more than a loser. You actually get off on trying to make other miserable. Like a social vampire - you delight in the sadness of other humans. Again, dude - I feel sorry for you. Send me your email and I'll make sure Trump sends you some food stamps.

PatPatriot

Quote Originally Posted by ETL View Post
    You wont come back here to say you're wrong if the Steelers win. That is how you are in life. A band-wagon riding loser who has nothing in your own life to assign worth so you think you're worth something because you happen to root for a sports team that is doing well. You're such a loser even if the Pats win that I feel sorry for you. I really do.

And by coming in this board to post what you did tells me that you're more than a loser. You actually get off on trying to make other miserable. Like a social vampire - you delight in the sadness of other humans. Again, dude - I feel sorry for you. Send me your email and I'll make sure Trump sends you some food stamps.
    The steelers aren't going to win, so I don't have to worry about that.

I came here trying to have a nice chat with you guys but was immediately attacked.

I came here trying to have a nice chat with you guys but was immediately attacked.
    No dude, you came in here thumping your chest and talking shit from the get-go and were responded to in kind.

And the fact remains that if the Steelers win your trolling ass won't be back. Guaranteed.

PatPatriot

No dude, you came in here thumping your chest and talking shit from the get-go and were responded to in kind.

And the fact remains that if the Steelers win your trolling ass won't be back. Guaranteed.
    I would, if there was any real chance of that happening. But there isn't, and I know you guys see that.

Your out-coached and out-QB'd, and in the modern NFL, that is why you will lose.

I'll be here during the game too.

I would, if there was any real chance of that happening. But there isn't, and I know you guys see that.

Your out-coached and out-QB'd, and in the modern NFL, that is why you will lose.

I'll be here during the game too.
    No, you won't. Go back to the Patriots circle-jerk site, troll.

Senior Member Array title="lipps83 has a reputation beyond repute"> lipps83's Avatar

If Brady doesn't have a slight limp by halftime, the Steelers are holding back.

Senior Member Array title="Steelerschik is just really nice">

Quote Originally Posted by lipps83 View Post
    If Brady doesn't have a slight limp by halftime, the Steelers are holding back.
    Haha a slight limp? I guess I'm a little more violent. I'm hoping Harrison, Dupree, hell anyone, will split him in half. Not cause I'm in awe of him either, I just can't stand his arrogant ass.

Junior Member Array title="CraftyBob is an unknown quantity at this point">

You're an idiot.

Yay - more Patz trollz.

Quote Originally Posted by CraftyBob View Post
    You're an idiot.
    I care.

Senior Member Array title="SteelMayhem72 has much to be proud of"> SteelMayhem72's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Steelerschik View Post
    I care.
    start booting these assholes outta here if they cant have constructive conversations...the one above should be gone immediately as his first post is calling someone an idiot
    Quote Originally Posted by Steelerschik View Post
    I care.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Good Guys with Black Hats Array title="SteelMember has a reputation beyond repute"> SteelMember's Avatar

TAWM BRADEE IS A GOULDEN GAWD!!!

1 at a time Array title="Count Steeler has a reputation beyond repute"> Count Steeler's Avatar

You're an idiot.
    Thanks for showing the class, or the lack thereof, of Pats* fans. Starts at the top, Bobby.

Quote Originally Posted by SteelMayhem72 View Post
    start booting these assholes outta here if they cant have constructive conversations...the one above should be gone immediately as his first post is calling someone an idiot

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
    You know seriously, if I signed up to every Pats forum that has said something so awful about our players (i.e. I hope the Steelers plane goes down in flames with everyone on board), I would spend 2 straight weeks signing up to a forum just to call someone an idiot. Their idiots are plentiful. I mean this has been such a BORING day at work today, but I don't think I would waste my time to do that.

Junior Member Array title="HereWeGo is an unknown quantity at this point">

Quote Originally Posted by ETL View Post
    5. Hit him. I would even risk a 15 yard roughing the passer penalty just so he feels some pain

my 2 cents.
    I wouldn't mind seeing James Harrison play Lawrence Taylor and Tom Brady play Joe Theismann and a replay of the 1985 tackle that ended Theismann's career. Leave Brady picking himself up off of the field. Of course if this would happen Harrison would have to retire the next day. No way would WussPuss Pats Lovin' Roger Goodell ever let Harrison play another down.

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

You're an idiot.
    CraftyBob is a creative way to say CheatingBob. For that, I give you credit.

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    you are a Kenny Pickett enabler

Junior Member Array title="HereWeGo is an unknown quantity at this point">

Ummmm no you didn't buddy. Here is your first post:

PatPatriot

Banned Array title="PatPatriot is an unknown quantity at this point">

Join DateJan 2017GenderPosts22
    Hey Guys
    Patriots fan here....

Just wanted to drop in and get your guys thoughts about the game. Do you think you guys will change things up? Or are you expecting to get hammered again (no offense). I'm kind of anticipating you guys not changing much up/ben choking, and it not being much of a game.

You come here as a Troll and leave as a Troll. You are just a Troll for a team that I despise and haven't had to hope they do well since Troy Brown retired. I know Troy personally (Got to know him his 2 years at Marshall, and have stayed in touch with him ever since) and would root for Troy personally but never actively root for the Pats. Since the end of 2007 Ive actively had full on hatred everything Robert Kraft and The Cheating Bostonites.