Thread: Is Tomlin aware ....

Senior Member Array title="BnG_Hevn has much to be proud of"> BnG_Hevn's Avatar
    Battleball Champion!

Is Tomlin aware ....

Not to beat a dead horse, but is Tomlin aware of the possibilities of the Patriots still using dirty tactics, aka cheating?

My concern, legit or not, is that they have the locker rooms "bugged". I know it's obviously against league rules, but what does that matter?

No way is Belichik as good as he seems at half-time adjustments. I REALLY hope Tomlin and crew take the necessary precautions, even if they are unwarranted. Better to be safe than sorry.
    “They say all marriages are made in heaven, but so are thunder and lightning.”
    ― Clint Eastwood

Senior Member Array title="Shoes has a reputation beyond repute"> Shoes's Avatar

Re: Is Tomlin aware ....

Best way to solve that is win the games you should win in the regular season.

Senior Member Array title="stillers4me has a reputation beyond repute"> stillers4me's Avatar

Administrator Array title="fansince'76 has a reputation beyond repute"> fansince'76's Avatar

I'm more worried about the headsets "malfunctioning" at a critical point in the game...

Senior Member Array title="Born2Steel has a reputation beyond repute"> Born2Steel's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BnG_Hevn View Post
    Not to beat a dead horse, but is Tomlin aware of the possibilities of the Patriots still using dirty tactics, aka cheating?

My concern, legit or not, is that they have the locker rooms "bugged". I know it's obviously against league rules, but what does that matter?

No way is Belichik as good as he seems at half-time adjustments. I REALLY hope Tomlin and crew take the necessary precautions, even if they are unwarranted. Better to be safe than sorry.
    That is a very real fear in that locker room. The Saints were accused of that exact thing, by the Patriots no less. I have always wondered if there are listening devices in opposing locker rooms/coaching boxes. Why should we just assume the Patriots can't hear every signal called in from the sideline? They cheat.

Up The IRONS! GO STEELERS Array title="Iron Steeler has a reputation beyond repute"> Iron Steeler's Avatar

Bill belichick is always prepared to take out your best threat. Which for us right now is leveon. Pats D plays man coverage extremely well so WRs better practice for some combatcombat catching.

I would like to get bell the ball early and WRs not named brown early in the game. DHB ,Eli, Coates,ayers, James get there feet wet early and have them respect them as a threat.

Brown will be bottled up in double/ triple coverage

Senior Member Array title="43Hitman has a reputation beyond repute">
    3 Reel Treasure Slots Champion!

I think we'll need to throw to set up the run like we've done a few times this year. The Miami game for instance.

Senior Member Array title="GBMelBlount has a reputation beyond repute"> GBMelBlount's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 43Hitman View Post
    I think we'll need to throw to set up the run like we've done a few times this year. The Miami game for instance.
    COMPLETELY agree!
    "With love, with patience, and with Faith
    ....She'll make her way" ~ Natalie Merchant

The voice of reason Array title="GoSlash27 has a reputation beyond repute"> GoSlash27's Avatar

Yes, he's aware. That's why we game plan on the assumption that communications will be fouled and we "don't let the a**holes know we're coming for them".
    "You've heard people brag about 'being in the zone'. They don't know what the Hell being in the zone is about. I played in the NFL for 15 years and I was only in the zone that one time." - "Mean" Joe Greene on the 1974 playoff victory over Oakland

Member Array title="slashsteel is on a distinguished road"> slashsteel's Avatar

no ifs about it that club is still cheating.

1 Gets rid of his best two pass rushers.
    2 6 straight AFC championship games
    3 Ernie Adams still employed
    4 Their D gave up the fewest points allowed, as that very average group always is in the right place at the right time.Almost like they know the next play huh?
    5 F**k the Patriots.
    6 F**k Billacheat
    7 F**k that bandwagon fanbase that would have to google roster prior to Billacheat to know who played then.

Administrator Array title="fansince'76 has a reputation beyond repute"> fansince'76's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by slashsteel View Post
    no ifs about it that club is still cheating.
    Exactly. I have seen zero evidence to suggest they ever stopped cheating.