Thread: Could it be possible?(Brady thoughts)

Senior Member Array title="bendsteel is a splendid one to behold">

Could it be possible?(Brady thoughts)

After watching the entire Pats/Texans game I was thinking something. TB was getting beat up badly and did NOT get a couple of calls he normally gets and when he was berating the ref, the ref basically told him to fuck off. Watching pouty boy on the bench when his D was out there not speaking with anyone. Just a smug scoul for the camera. (Our QB is roaming the sidelines and talking to his crew, getting ready for the next series).
    Here is my point. I gotta wonder if some of the shine has come off of TB and Kraft with Goodell. I mean they basically called Rog a liar and cheater in public. Rog was actually AT that game and I did not see any favoritism of Lord Brady. Maybe, just maybe even old Rog has had enough to call off the bodyguards?????
    I honestly think the NFL is better off with any of the other three PR wise. Aaron and Ben have never cheated or sued the NFL. That is the matchup the NFL should want.

Re: Could it be possible?(Brady thoughts)

Quote Originally Posted by bendsteel View Post
    After watching the entire Pats/Texans game I was thinking something. TB was getting beat up badly and did NOT get a couple of calls he normally gets and when he was berating the ref, the ref basically told him to fuck off. Watching pouty boy on the bench when his D was out there not speaking with anyone. Just a smug scoul for the camera. (Our QB is roaming the sidelines and talking to his crew, getting ready for the next series).
    Here is my point. I gotta wonder if some of the shine has come off of TB and Kraft with Goodell. I mean they basically called Rog a liar and cheater in public. Rog was actually AT that game and I did not see any favoritism of Lord Brady. Maybe, just maybe even old Rog has had enough to call off the bodyguards?????
    I honestly think the NFL is better off with any of the other three PR wise. Aaron and Ben have never cheated or sued the NFL. That is the matchup the NFL should want.
    This whole thing about the league wanting and therefore tilting the playing field for specific teams is a joke. Whenever something has been done, it's been done in public and affected all 32 teams, such as the OT rules, protection of QBs, etcetera.

As far as being the face of the NFL, I haven't seen the Pats* and especially Brady* as the face for a few years now.

Can't wait to see Harrison get more shots at Brady. Here's hoping for a six-sack performance.

Senior Member Array title="Born2Steel has a reputation beyond repute"> Born2Steel's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Craic View Post
    This whole thing about the league wanting and therefore tilting the playing field for specific teams is a joke. Whenever something has been done, it's been done in public and affected all 32 teams, such as the OT rules, protection of QBs, etcetera.

As far as being the face of the NFL, I haven't seen the Pats* and especially Brady* as the face for a few years now.

Can't wait to see Harrison get more shots at Brady. Here's hoping for a six-sack performance.
    Certain players do get calls other players don't get. That's just a fact. I still don't think the NFL has any agenda to 'tip the field' for any specific team. Nor do they care about who makes the SB or playoffs. Their money doesn't come from fans anyway. If they started 'cheating' for this team over that team, the league would fold pretty much overnight. Sponsors care about fan attendance, even if the league doesn't.

Senior Member Array title="bendsteel is a splendid one to behold">

Quote Originally Posted by Born2Steel View Post
    Certain players do get calls other players don't get. That's just a fact. I still don't think the NFL has any agenda to 'tip the field' for any specific team. Nor do they care about who makes the SB or playoffs. Their money doesn't come from fans anyway. If they started 'cheating' for this team over that team, the league would fold pretty much overnight. Sponsors care about fan attendance, even if the league doesn't.
    I agree, but subconciously any ref knows who his ultimate "boss" is. RG. Every football fan on the planet knows that there is a personal friendship between one owner and the commish. Mess up a call and put TB in harms way? That has gotta linger in the back of their minds sometimes even if not with malice of forethought. Maybe not. It has just seemed so one sided for so long.

1 at a time Array title="Count Steeler has a reputation beyond repute"> Count Steeler's Avatar

That he is gay? Absolutely.

Senior Member Array title="43Hitman has a reputation beyond repute">
    3 Reel Treasure Slots Champion!

Quote Originally Posted by Count Steeler View Post
    Not that there is anything wrong with that

Banned Array title="LloydWoodson is a glorious beacon of light">

Quote Originally Posted by Count Steeler View Post
    His wife and kids will be shocked... then again he is from San Fran.