Thread: Opinion: Why The Web Favors Liberals

Senior Member Array title="SteelerEmpire has a spectacular aura about"> SteelerEmpire's Avatar

Opinion: Why The Web Favors Liberals

Official Troll Array title="The Patriot is a name known to all"> The Patriot's Avatar

Just like alcohol benefits the rightwing.

Formerly TheWarden86 Array title="NJarhead has much to be proud of"> NJarhead's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Patriot View Post
    Just like alcohol benefits the rightwing.
    And dildos benefit pats fans. lol

Lord of the Universe Array title="WindyCitySteelerFan is an unknown quantity at this point"> WindyCitySteelerFan's Avatar

Pretty soon all of these media outlets are going to need a bailout.....So, pucker up and kiss ass now, hurry up and get that bailout before November, cause you're not getting it in 2011 !
    **** WindyCitySteelerFan ****

Doesn't matter where you live, you bleed black & gold the same

Official Troll Array title="The Patriot is a name known to all"> The Patriot's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TheWarDen86 View Post
    And dildos benefit pats fans. lol
    They're great to throw at visiting fans.

Formerly TheWarden86 Array title="NJarhead has much to be proud of"> NJarhead's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Patriot View Post
    They're great to throw at visiting fans.
    So dog bones are to Browns fans as dildos are to Pats fans. Okay.

member since day 1 Array title="7SteelGal43 is a name known to all"> 7SteelGal43's Avatar

Why the Web favors Liberals

Stay classy, leftnutz

Senior Member Array title="urgle burgle is an unknown quantity at this point"> urgle burgle's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SteelerEmpire View Post
    http://www.scientificblogging.com/ad..._conservatives
    http://talkingpoints.wordpress.com/2...ity-donations/
    http://www.stat.columbia.edu/~cook/m...vatives_a.html
    http://www.city-journal.org/html/rev2007-01-18hh.html

Five of the first eight choices on Google say that Conservatives overall give more than Liberals to charity. If thats the argument. The article you posed, only talks about "younger" persons. If your younger, youll probably give more to charities, with what little money you have, since younger people dont have much. I was more liberal when I was younger. Winstin Churchill phrased it right, Show me a young Conservative and I'll show you someone with no heart. Show me an old Liberal and I'll show you someone with no brains. - Winston Churchill

They idea that conservative internet forums control speech, thats only true to a point. Debate or discussion is not leveled. Hate speech and profanity is. Ive been to liberal web sites many times, and had discussions. The venom and hate ive seen there doesnt even compare to what ive seen on most conservative sites. Liberals are big on regulation right? Not when it comes to divisiveness, hate, and nastiness. Not sayin' the right doesnt have that at times, but in comparison, from what I have personally seen, not even close. I cant even go over to Huff Po anymore. Its too reprehensible, form the headlines, to the forums. A few brave souls fight the fight, but I couldnt do it anymore, and I think Ive got pretty good skin.
    When a child cries....somewhere in a small, lonely, sad place in the world.....a hobo laughs.

Senior Member Array title="BnG_Hevn has much to be proud of"> BnG_Hevn's Avatar
    Battleball Champion!

Liberals, the research finds, are oriented toward community activism, employing technology to encourage debate and feature user-generated content. Conservatives, on the other hand, are more comfortable with a commanding leadership and use restrictive policies to combat disorderly speech in online forums.

That's all I needed to read.