Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: I'm feeling a big game from Ben

Senior Member Array title="steel striker is a name known to all">

Re: I'm feeling a big game from Ben

I'm thinking this is the game Ben has been waiting for and, I expect Ben to be great on Sunday Night.

Senior Member Array title="Psycho Ward 86 has a reputation beyond repute"> Psycho Ward 86's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 86WARD View Post
    I'd rather see the packers if the Steelers get past NE. Their DBs and WRs are banged up not to mention the lack of a run game. Sure they have Rodgers but he can be rattled just like anyone else. Julio, Coleman, Freeman, Sanu and Ryan are dangerous...
    Those receivers will be healthy by the time the superbowl rolls around, and id rather not face Rodgers with a stocked arsenal. Look what he did to Dallas without Jordy Nelson and Davante Adams for part of the game
    Quote Originally Posted by XxKnightxX View Post
    We are not Buffalo, We are not Miami. We are the Steelers, we dont blow out teams, we cock tease for ratings and keep games close.

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

But they don't have a run game, their backend of the D has been pieced together and I'd take the Steelers WRs vs. The Packers DBs over the Packers WRs vs. the Steelers DBs...no? Maybe not. I go back and forth every minute. Need to get past NE first and I think that's going to be a hefty task.

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    you are a Kenny Pickett enabler