Thread: KC fan here

Junior Member Array title="Coochie liquor is an unknown quantity at this point">

KC fan here

Hopefully I don't get flamed here. Just came to talk football, not here to troll or be disrespectful. I understand this is your site and am here to just join some conversations this week. I'm from Chiefsplanet, and have the same user name there so you can look me up if you want. Seems a lot less ummm... crazy here than over there. Anyway here's to a good game this coming weekend, may the better team win and hopefully both teams come away with no injuries!

1 at a time Array title="Count Steeler has a reputation beyond repute"> Count Steeler's Avatar

Re: KC fan here

Welcome aboard. We enjoy talking football to other team's fans.

This is an interesting match up. How much is the redemption factor playing in KC?

Administrator Array title="fansince'76 has a reputation beyond repute"> fansince'76's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Coochie liquor View Post
    Anyway here's to a good game this coming weekend, may the better team win and hopefully both teams come away with no injuries!
    Welcome to the board!

Quote Originally Posted by Coochie liquor View Post
    Anyway here's to a good game this coming weekend, may the better team win and hopefully both teams come away with no injuries!
    And kick NE's ass in the AFCCG!

1 at a time Array title="Count Steeler has a reputation beyond repute"> Count Steeler's Avatar

Actually, I was listening to the radio on the way home. The way they were talking, there is no use even playing the games in the AFC. The rep will be New England. Would love the Chiefs or the Steelers to walk into Gillette Stadium, with working intercoms, and kick some Pats* ass.

Senior Member Array title="Born2Steel has a reputation beyond repute"> Born2Steel's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Count Steeler View Post
    Actually, I was listening to the radio on the way home. The way they were talking, there is no use even playing the games in the AFC. The rep will be New England. Would love the Chiefs or the Steelers to walk into Gillette Stadium, with working intercoms, and kick some Pats* ass.
    I would love to be at home hosting the Texans even more.

Junior Member Array title="Coochie liquor is an unknown quantity at this point">

Welcome aboard. We enjoy talking football to other team's fans.

This is an interesting match up. How much is the redemption factor playing in KC?
    It seems like the team is very ready to show that we aren't the team that got crushed by you guys earlier in the year. Also Harrisonngave is a little locker room material, but not totally unwarranted. This is the only link I have to anything a player said http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showp...7&postcount=46 doesn't say which player but it says they want to play Pit again, they haven't forgotten. But the bottom line is if they need all of those things as a motivator to win this game, then their priorities are all wrong. I know Haley loves beating us, so I guarantee he's gonna have a heck of a game plan. It's gonna be a physical game, likely won in the trenches, and on special teams.

Senior Member Array title="salamander has a reputation beyond repute">

Welcome to SU!

Here's to a good, hard-fought game with no injuries.

Yeah, this season New England has had a cakewalk schedule this year. Without Gronk they're beatable. But they are gonna be a VERY tough out. Hopefully the Texans beat them up a little this weekend.

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

Welcome.

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    you are a Kenny Pickett enabler

Senior Member Array title="Butch has a reputation beyond repute"> Butch's Avatar

Welcome to the board hope you stick around after the game and become a regular.

Ghost Poster Array title="ALLD has a reputation beyond repute"> ALLD's Avatar

KC, you won't get flamed here. We are respectful to fans of other teams. In fact, if we don't beat you next weekend it is your duty to destroy the Patriots.
    All Defense!

Senior Member Array title="st33lersguy has a reputation beyond repute">

We respect any non-Steeler fan willing to talk football and not troll. The board has a couple of Ravens fans who are welcome here because they handle themselves well on here

Thanks everybody for the welcome! On our site we have lots of fans of other teams as well. Of course some Dungver, Chokeland, and San Diego fans are there, but also fans of other teams not in the division. I can't believe there are no regular Pit fans there though. It's more like an asylum there vs here it seems to be fairly mellow. I guess having a full trophy case vs having just one trophy could be the difference.

Senior Member Array title="stillers4me has a reputation beyond repute"> stillers4me's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ALLD View Post
    KC, you won't get flamed here. We are respectful to fans of other teams. In fact, if we don't beat you next weekend it is your duty to destroy the Patriots.
    Welcome to SU!

Junior Member Array title="Red Cloud is an unknown quantity at this point"> Red Cloud's Avatar

I'm another one. Hello all.

Administrator Array title="fansince'76 has a reputation beyond repute"> fansince'76's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Red Cloud View Post
    Welcome to the board!

Thread DeRailer Array title="tube517 has a reputation beyond repute"> tube517's Avatar

Welcome Red and Coochie!

Ghost Poster Array title="ALLD has a reputation beyond repute"> ALLD's Avatar

Silver & Black is a Raiders fan and he is welcomed here. It adds a great dimension to the board by overcoming groupthink.
    All Defense!

Welcome aboard. Winner gets to stomp the Pats*

Senior Member Array title="salamander has a reputation beyond repute">

Welcome to SU!

Senior Member Array title="Renegade has a spectacular aura about"> Renegade's Avatar

Welcome, Fam. Well, this has worked during the 8-game winning streak: me predicting the steelers to lose and then somehow they win. My pick: KC 26-Steelers 14. Now, Go smash the Patsies.

Senior Member Array title="st33lersguy has a reputation beyond repute">

Next year's Raiders-Chiefs games could get interesting on this board (lol)

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

opcorn:

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    you are a Kenny Pickett enabler