Thread: Clemson vs Bama tonight

Senior Member Array title="Born2Steel has a reputation beyond repute"> Born2Steel's Avatar

Clemson vs Bama tonight

Hard for me to pick against Saban. What are the thoughts on this game. Any prospects to keep an eye on?

I think Clemson IS the better team. I just don't think that will matter tonight. I will take Bama over the Tigers for the 2nd year in a row.

Thread DeRailer Array title="tube517 has a reputation beyond repute"> tube517's Avatar

Re: Clemson vs Bama tonight

I'm rooting for the ACC.

Senior Member Array title="cubanstogie has a reputation beyond repute"> cubanstogie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Born2Steel View Post
    Hard for me to pick against Saban. What are the thoughts on this game. Any prospects to keep an eye on?

I think Clemson IS the better team. I just don't think that will matter tonight. I will take Bama over the Tigers for the 2nd year in a row.
    I am pulling for upset, Clemson does it this year. I love Watson, Williams and Gallmon. Not sure if Gallmon or Williams declared for draft yet. I think Gallmon will do great in NFL. Dude can catch and is excellent picking up blitzes. I was never for drafting RB's in first round, Elliot proved me wrong there, but I think Gallmon in round three or four would be huge. Williams days are numbered and Toussiant is a waste IMO.

Attitude is everything Array title="SteelerFanInStl has a reputation beyond repute"> SteelerFanInStl's Avatar

Anyone else pissed that this game is on ESPN? I dumped my DirecTV a while back and pull in locals OTA. I missed most of the bowl games this year because most of them were on ESPN also. ESPN is buying the whole damn college football. Screw Disney Channel! The next thing you know the Super Bowl will also be broadcast on ESPN.
    I believe the game is designed to reward the ones who hit the hardest. If you can't take it, you shouldn't play!- Jack Lambert

Thread DeRailer Array title="tube517 has a reputation beyond repute"> tube517's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SteelerFanInStl View Post
    Anyone else pissed that this game is on ESPN? I dumped my DirecTV a while back and pull in locals OTA. I missed most of the bowl games this year because most of them were on ESPN also. ESPN is buying the whole damn college football. Screw Disney Channel! The next thing you know the Super Bowl will also be broadcast on ESPN.
    Amazon fire stick. I installed "WatchESPN" app and the picture is nice and clear.

Senior Member Array title="st33lersguy has a reputation beyond repute">

That was an incredible game. Somehow managed to top last year's game

Administrator Array title="fansince'76 has a reputation beyond repute"> fansince'76's Avatar

Not a big college football follower, but that was a really entertaining game to watch.

Senior Member Array title="BlackAndGold has a reputation beyond repute"> BlackAndGold's Avatar

Proud of them Tigers. Hell of a ball game.

Senior Member Array title="smokin3000gt has a reputation beyond repute"> smokin3000gt's Avatar

that was a good game. between liking the under dog and my not liking whiny Nick Saban I always root against alabama
    Quote Originally Posted by 86WARD View Post
    Tomlin is that good.

PATRIOTS**

BUNGLES
    Steelers - 18 Bengals - 16 #0in25 #anotherseasonBungled

HTG ¤-

Quote Originally Posted by fansince'76 View Post
    Not a big college football follower, but that was a really entertaining game to watch.
    Yep. Reminded me of Texas/USC in 2006. The star QB playing against the #1 dominating college team of the past 2 years.

Senior Member Array title="Born2Steel has a reputation beyond repute"> Born2Steel's Avatar

That was one of the best games I've seen this season. I did not have a 'dog' in this fight, but still love the outcome. I can't stand it for ANY team to never lose. I hat unbeaten. I'm a little shocked Clemson went for the win there. That was a ballsy call and play.

Attitude is everything Array title="SteelerFanInStl has a reputation beyond repute"> SteelerFanInStl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tube517 View Post
    Amazon fire stick. I installed "WatchESPN" app and the picture is nice and clear.
    I have 2 Amazon Fire TV boxes. How do you use the WatchESPN app without having a provider? I didn't think that was possible?
    I believe the game is designed to reward the ones who hit the hardest. If you can't take it, you shouldn't play!- Jack Lambert

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

That game capped a great college season...one of the better ones in recent years.

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    you are a Kenny Pickett enabler

Quote Originally Posted by SteelerFanInStl View Post
    I have 2 Amazon Fire TV boxes. How do you use the WatchESPN app without having a provider? I didn't think that was possible?
    Oh, I used my brother's log in

Kodi is another option though

Quote Originally Posted by tube517 View Post
    Oh, I used my brother's log in

Kodi is another option though
    Yea, I use Kodi but I'm tired of the shitty quality and disconnects. I dealt with that this whole season with the Steeler games.