Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Ben in a boot

Senior Member Array title="st33lersguy has a reputation beyond repute">

Re: Ben in a boot

Just saw a video of facebook of Ben running off the field after the win. Good sign

#CRASHFormation

Because speculation is the ankle is a ruse.

It's his shoulder.

Senior Member Array title="teegre has a reputation beyond repute"> teegre's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SteelMayhem72 View Post
    With people like CRASH in here i feel like less of an asshole...lol

Senior Member Array title="Psycho Ward 86 has a reputation beyond repute"> Psycho Ward 86's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mojouw View Post
    Exactly! How many times per season does Ben wave the field goal or punt team off? He did it today. Does that look like a QB who wouldn't audible whenever he damn well pleased?
    thats interesting food for thought. hadnt thought of it that way before. makes me even more disappointed that we didnt use play action passes. Im still 90% happy with the win
    Quote Originally Posted by XxKnightxX View Post
    We are not Buffalo, We are not Miami. We are the Steelers, we dont blow out teams, we cock tease for ratings and keep games close.

Senior Member Array title="hawaiiansteeler has a reputation beyond repute"> hawaiiansteeler's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by #CRASHFormation View Post
    Btw, that's three of four playoff games Ben has been injured in this "safer offense".

"Situational football"

#CRASHFormation

Too bad. Wouldn't have to if the rules weren't changed for Coach Cuck.

Senior Member Array title="hawaiiansteeler has a reputation beyond repute"> hawaiiansteeler's Avatar

Too bad. Wouldn't have to if the rules weren't changed for Coach Cuck.

#CRASHFormation

Quote Originally Posted by Psycho Ward 86 View Post
    thats interesting food for thought. hadnt thought of it that way before. makes me even more disappointed that we didnt use play action passes. Im still 90% happy with the win
    You two DO realize that coaches DO speak to Ben via his headset in his helmet, yes?

You two DO realize that coaches DO speak to Ben via his headset in his helmet, yes?
    no, only you realize that because your football IQ is so much higher than everyone else's

Senior Member Array title="Psycho Ward 86 has a reputation beyond repute"> Psycho Ward 86's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by hawaiiansteeler View Post
    no, only you realize that because your football IQ is so much higher than everyone else's
    he had people in the steelers draft war room. he knows more than the Rooneys about the steelers operations. its true because he said so. obviously.
    Quote Originally Posted by XxKnightxX View Post
    We are not Buffalo, We are not Miami. We are the Steelers, we dont blow out teams, we cock tease for ratings and keep games close.

#CRASHFormation

Yes, it is.

I mean when people are claiming that Ben did that 4th down shit on his own with NO BASIS IN FACT to prove it? Let's just say they are lacking in the smarts department.

Yes, it is.

I mean when people are claiming that Ben did that 4th down shit on his own with NO BASIS IN FACT to prove it? Let's just say they are lacking in the smarts department.
    I know, I know.

only you know how to truly watch a football game, the rest of us have no idea what the hell we're watching or looking at...

1 at a time Array title="Count Steeler has a reputation beyond repute"> Count Steeler's Avatar

I know, I know.

only you know how to truly watch a football game, the rest of us have no idea what the hell we're watching or looking at...
    He even had his own game day thread. Didn't want to comment with the rest of us, yet he has no problem being BRASH in every other thread. I'm pretty well done with his act. I have put in my recommendation.

#CRASHFormation

I know, I know.

At least you admit it.

I knew they weren't snapping the ball. Because Ben only went away from behind center twice.

If he does it THREE times? They snap it. Been that way for 10 years with Tomlin.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Count Steeler View Post
    He even had his own game day thread. Didn't want to comment with the rest of us, yet he has no problem being BRASH in every other thread. I'm pretty well done with his act. I have put in my recommendation.
    I didn't see the GDT on here. Just created that one thread and kept adding to it.

Wish you guys had a live chat.

Senior Member Array title="teegre has a reputation beyond repute"> teegre's Avatar

NO BASIS IN FACT
    empathy (n)

Crash is a poison and a cancer in every message board he posts on. he has been banned from this board before, why is he allowed to just make a new name and spoil the Steelers' playoff victory for the rest of us?

#CRASHFormation

he had people in the steelers draft war room. he knows more than the Rooneys about the steelers operations. its true because he said so. obviously.
    Stop with the Rooney's nonsense. This is no longer the Mom and Pop organization it was from 1933-2008 minus one year when the Chief sold the team and owned 50% of the Eagles.

1 at a time Array title="Count Steeler has a reputation beyond repute"> Count Steeler's Avatar

I didn't see the GDT on here. Just created that one thread and kept adding to it.

Wish you guys had a live chat.
    Hmm, strange, we do have a section titled Game Day, and, you know, about 20 pages of posts during the game. Oh well, maybe next week.

I'm pretty sure if we had live chats, you would have been banned again already.

#CRASHFormation

Hmm, strange, we do have a section titled Game Day, and, you know, about 20 pages of posts during the game. Oh well, maybe next week.

Nothing strange about it. The Steelers Talk forum is the ONLY forum on this site I have bookmarked.

Had two windows, one for my thread and one for Tweetdeck.

if only Crash owned the Steelers and was their head coach, OC and DC we would soon be hoisting our 51st Lombardi Trophy...

#CRASHFormation

I wouldn't do all three jobs. Impossible.

But if I ran the offense? We'd have more success. We'd also have at least 1 bye week in the last five years, and, rather than sign a loser like LeGarrette Blount I would have signed this guy instead:

Senior Member Array title="Hawkman has a reputation beyond repute">

With people like CRASH in here i feel like less of an asshole...lol

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
    Sorry you ever felt like an asshole.

But if I ran the offense? We'd have more success. We'd also have at least 1 bye week in the last five years
    of course we would.

I also hear the Dalai Lama asks you for advice...

Senior Member Array title="Born2Steel has a reputation beyond repute"> Born2Steel's Avatar

There was a safety in SD that we really tried to bring here. That safety chose another team. Maybe the same thing happened with Sproles. Maybe he chose another team over us? Guess we'll never know.

Senior Member Array title="SteelMayhem72 has much to be proud of"> SteelMayhem72's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkman View Post
    Sorry you ever felt like an asshole.
    ive pissed a few people off in here before and tried to make amends...but I think CRASH has went to an all new level so I dont feel so bad...lil

Quote Originally Posted by Born2Steel View Post
    There was a safety in SD that we really tried to bring here. That safety chose another team. Maybe the same thing happened with Sproles. Maybe he chose another team over us? Guess we'll never know.
    Well if BRASH were here, Sproles would be here! Guaranteed. And Larry Fitzgerald would be here for $8 Mil next season.

Senior Member Array title="SteelMayhem72 has much to be proud of"> SteelMayhem72's Avatar

ive pissed a few people off in here before and tried to make amends...but I think CRASH has went to an all new level so I dont feel so bad...lil

lol i mean

#CRASHFormation

Crash is a poison and a cancer in every message board he posts on. he has been banned from this board before, why is he allowed to just make a new name and spoil the Steelers' playoff victory for the rest of us?
    Quit sucking up. Fan76, myself, and a few others have had to listen to people bitching about Ben's day when he had almost 200 yards and two TD's in a quarter.

One genius actually had him as his GOAT today.

So stop crying and then hope a Mod comes in and saves you.

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

If they SPECIFICALLY told Ben to hand off? He hands off. Period.
    To put it in bell dingers terms: WRONG!!! You're proving yourself more ignorant about this team every hour...lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    you are a Kenny Pickett enabler

#CRASHFormation

Well if BRASH were here, Sproles would be here! Guaranteed. And Larry Fitzgerald would be here for $8 Mil next season.
    Sproles was traded for a measly 5th round pick.

If we trade for Sproles? We don't sign Blount two weeks later, and we also don't waste a 3rd round pick on Dri Archer.