Page 65 of 65 FirstFirst ... 1555636465
Results 1,921 to 1,931 of 1931

Thread: 2017 Draft

Senior Member Array title="Dwinsgames has a reputation beyond repute"> Dwinsgames's Avatar

Re: 2017 Draft

Quote Originally Posted by polamalubeast View Post
    http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...ing-both-ways/

Senior Member Array title="BlackAndGold has a reputation beyond repute"> BlackAndGold's Avatar

Cowboys are the team to watch when it comes to Jackson.
    1. Amarius Mims, OT, Georgia 2. Zach Frazier, C, West Virginia 3. Roman Wilson, WR, Michigan 3. ​Renardo Green, CB, FSU 4. Mo Kamara, OLB, Colorado State 6. Logan Lee, DT, Iowa 6.Khristian Boyd, NT, Northern Iowa

Good Guys with Black Hats Array title="SteelMember has a reputation beyond repute"> SteelMember's Avatar

Rumor falcons will trade up with Seattle... they need D, so getting in front of Dallas, Green Bay and us makes a lot of sense.

Senior Member Array title="teegre has a reputation beyond repute"> teegre's Avatar

I wouldn't mind that pick (either... there are a lot of good players in this draft).

That said, I hate Mark Madden and I do NOT want him to be right.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Psycho Ward 86 View Post
    cant remember the last draft where i would seriously be happy with so many different prospects.
    Spot on!!!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by BlackAndGold View Post
    Mark Madden broke that Bell(or was it Bryant?) suspension before everyone else. I'd take his word.
    True... but... he's an a$$hole.

Senior Member Array title="teegre has a reputation beyond repute"> teegre's Avatar

Are we going to discuss the draft as it goes along?

In this thread?

Should we we start a new thread...???

Senior Member Array title="polamalubeast has a reputation beyond repute">

Quote Originally Posted by teegre View Post
    Are we going to discuss the draft as it goes along?

In this thread?

Should we we start a new thread...???
    yes....

yes....

I'm on it!!!

Senior Member Array title="dislocatedday has a reputation beyond repute"> dislocatedday's Avatar

How often were steelers in nickel and dime packages last year? I seem to remember reading it was something like 65-70 percent of the time. I struggle with wrapping my head around the Steelers spending a first round pick on a "slot guy", because I am just conditioned to think of a slot cover corner as a part-time guy. However I think that is just my own biased perception. If the steelers are in these pass coverages over 60% of the time then a Budda Baker in the 1st may be more worthwhile than I originally thought. I do think Gay is nearing the end.

Senior Member Array title="RunNGun has a reputation beyond repute"> RunNGun's Avatar

Final mock
    1. Taco Charlton
    2. Raekwon McMillan
    3. Chris Godwin
    3. Tanoh Kpassagnon
    4. James Conner
    5. Jalen Myrick
    6. Chad Kelly
    7. Montae Nicholson

Senior Member Array title="Dwinsgames has a reputation beyond repute"> Dwinsgames's Avatar

fun fact ..... not steeler related per say but I normally interview about a dozen prospects or so a year but was real lazy this year with it and only did 1 got a dm on twitter a while ago that he signed with the Titans as a priority free agent ... lets just say Dick Lebeau got himself a BIG NT in Roderick Henderson to go with my interviewee from last year Mr Irreverent CB Kalan Reed

Senior Member Array title="pczach has a reputation beyond repute"> pczach's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Secondaryconcerns View Post
    fun fact ..... not steeler related per say but I normally interview about a dozen prospects or so a year but was real lazy this year with it and only did 1 got a dm on twitter a
    while ago that he signed with the Titans as a priority free agent ... lets just say Dick Lebeau got himself a BIG NT in Roderick Henderson to go with my interviewee from last year Mr Irreverent CB Kalan Reed

That's awesome. That has to be very cool to be able to talk to someone, see the dreams in their eyes, and then hear their name called and the great reaction that goes with it.

It's one thing to study film and watch games. There are players you fall in love with, but nothing like what you must experience talking to these kids.

You're a lucky man!