Page 3 of 65 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Thread: 2017 Draft

® Array title="Steeldude "> Steeldude's Avatar

Re: 2017 Draft

Quote Originally Posted by The bell ringer View Post
    Ah no it is not. I kn ow this cause I was there. I was Interviewed by the Police, I saw his dead body being taken away. And I probably would have testified in a trial...but apparently that woman took a plea of some kind. So thanks Quincey wannabe.
    Which means you are gullible or telling stories. Bone fragments from the nose cannot be sent to the brain from a punch or palm strike. Also, your story would easily be found on Google, but nothing there. It would be the first case of such a death occurring.

I am referring to cause of death(autopsy).
    Hater = Realist

The bell ringer

Quote Originally Posted by Steeldude View Post
    Which means you are gullible or telling stories. Bone fragments from the nose cannot be sent to the brain from a punch or palm strike. Also, your story would easily be found on Google, but nothing there. It would be the first case of such a death occurring.

I am referring to cause of death(autopsy).

It happened...Period. I did not testify, so I don't know for sure if the fragments went into his brain, or in his Bloodstream..what ? But he did die, and it was a woman who was 200lbs smaller then she. That much is a fact. It still does not answer my question...Mixon...yes or no. And if no..why ? And if because of that incident...then why support Harrison who is a worse scumbag then Mixon ever could be.

Senior Member Array title="polamalubeast has a reputation beyond repute">

Quote Originally Posted by Born2Steel View Post
    Looking at our current state at TE it's probably a good idea to get one, whether draft or FA. How can we be sure Green is ever going to see the field with any consistency? If Grimble and James are unable to block then they're basically just slot receivers. The TE position should be a guy that can anchor/block like a tackle, catch like a WR, and run through/over guys like a RB. Having only one of those traits does not make a good TE. There are some veterans in FA this offseason I would be interested in. Mostly older guys so not long term fixes, but vets while our young guys learn their role. If there's another Heath in this draft, he's most likely long gone by our pick at 32.

I have not looked very deeply at all at the OLB prospects this season. I love what I've seen from Dupree, and James is a complete freak at this point. Moats is rotational and Chick has shown some spark, just not consistently like Dupree. I like the look of our young secondary. Hopefully we spend most of this offseason and draft on the trenches and pass rush. I would still love to have that true NG, even if he only sees the field on 1st and 2nd downs or short yardage plays. If he eats up blocks, we have the playmakers here already.
    Is the quality of TE is good this year?....I remember last year, it was not very good.

I would take an OLB in the first round and a TE in the second round if this is possible .

Senior Member Array title="Born2Steel has a reputation beyond repute"> Born2Steel's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by polamalubeast View Post
    Is the quality of TE is good this year?....I remember last year, it was not very good.

I would take an OLB in the first round and a TE in the second round if this is possible .
    UFAs this offseason....Jacob Tamme, Vernon Davis, Anthony Fasano, Jermaine Gresham, Jordan Cameron, Martellus Bennett, and Jared Cook, just a few. Good veteran TEs that aren't long term solutions, but good players while our young guys learn their roles. Does anyone know anything about Levine Toilolo at the Falcons? He's on the list too, with good numbers, I just don't know him.

Senior Member Array title="polamalubeast has a reputation beyond repute">

UFAs this offseason....Jacob Tamme, Vernon Davis, Anthony Fasano, Jermaine Gresham, Jordan Cameron, Martellus Bennett, and Jared Cook, just a few. Good veteran TEs that aren't long term solutions, but good players while our young guys learn their roles. Does anyone know anything about Levine Toilolo at the Falcons? He's on the list too, with good numbers, I just don't know him.

I wanted to know if the quality of the TE was good for the next draft.

I was not accurate in my question!

Senior Member Array title="Born2Steel has a reputation beyond repute"> Born2Steel's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by polamalubeast View Post
    I wanted to know if the quality of the TE was good for the next draft.

I was not accurate in my question!
    I don't know anything about the draft prospects yet. I'll start looking more into that after the season. Helps fill the time until training camp starts and we begin the defense of our championship.

Senior Member Array title="DesertSteel has a reputation beyond repute"> DesertSteel's Avatar

Mixon to me...he did nothing wrong...no matter what outrage the public have over seeing it.
    You need some help.

The bell ringer

Quote Originally Posted by DesertSteel View Post
    You need some help.
    Question...then if you think it was so bad, bad enough to not even consider drafting him, then you also MUST feel that Pittsburgh keeping Harrison, and not outright cutting him back then was also equally as egregious...right ?

Senior Member Array title="DesertSteel has a reputation beyond repute"> DesertSteel's Avatar

Question...then if you think it was so bad, bad enough to not even consider drafting him, then you also MUST feel that Pittsburgh keeping Harrison, and not outright cutting him back then was also equally as egregious...right ?
    Is that how you justify your morals? Let's be clear: you didn't say that Mixon deserves a second chance. You said there was nothing wrong with what he did. That's twisted. Harrison got a second chance and he's shown to have moved past it.

The bell ringer

Is that how you justify your morals? Let's be clear: you didn't say that Mixon deserves a second chance. You said there was nothing wrong with what he did. That's twisted. Harrison got a second chance and he's shown to have moved past it.

First let me say I don't think what he did was wrong...self defense buddy. As for Harrison moving on...so has Mixon. Been over 2 years since this, and he hasn't had a squeak of any other Issues.

Senior Member Array title="Shoes has a reputation beyond repute"> Shoes's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Craic View Post
    Delete.

Not worth it.

How's everyone doing today?

Love ya Preach!

Senior Member Array title="st33lersguy has a reputation beyond repute">

Are we seriously still talking about this shit?

Let's keep the discussion Steeler draft related

Anyway I get the feeling that this draft is mostly needed for depth filling purposes

The bell ringer

Quote Originally Posted by st33lersguy View Post
    Are we seriously still talking about this shit?

Let's keep the discussion Steeler draft related

Anyway I get the feeling that this draft is mostly needed for depth filling purposes

How is it shit, and not draft related. ? Last time I checked Mixon has declared for the draft.

Senior Member Array title="st33lersguy has a reputation beyond repute">

How is it shit, and not draft related. ? Last time I checked Mixon has declared for the draft.
    Not quite sure a general discussion on hitting woman or a story of how some tiny chick hit a big guy and killed him is steeler draft related

First let me say I don't think what he did was wrong...self defense buddy. As for Harrison moving on...so has Mixon. Been over 2 years since this, and he hasn't had a squeak of any other Issues.
    Yeah, well unlike you Mixon knows it was wrong. All he had to do was walk away. How many women have you hit?

Your true colors are out, so I'm done with this conversation with you. Back to the draft.

The bell ringer

Quote Originally Posted by st33lersguy View Post
    Not quite sure a general discussion on hitting woman or a story of how some tiny chick hit a big guy and killed him is steeler draft related
    Fine then don't bring it up. I never said from the start is was an issue. I just said that we will likely need a RB in the draft cause Williams won't be brought back. And has taken a step back this season. I mentioned Mixon cause of course of all the publicity that his draft stock will fall. But he still put up better numbers as a Rusher/Receiver then Bell did coming out of MSU. Especially as a pass catcher. So I can't see why anyone would not want him. He is Value if he is still around in the 3rd round..let alone the 4th round.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah, well unlike you Mixon knows it was wrong. All he had to do was walk away. How many women have you hit?

Your true colors are out, so I'm done with this conversation with you. Back to the draft.

Hit ?...none. Shoved ?..one. And she physically blocked me from moving on. However if I do wanna hit a WOMAN...I will go to Arizona...find you and take care of that then. ( LOL )

Senior Member Array title="teegre has a reputation beyond repute"> teegre's Avatar

However if I do wanna hit a WOMAN...I will go to Arizona...find you and take care of that then. ( LOL )
    I'll wager my life's savings on DesertSteel...

Quote Originally Posted by teegre View Post
    Thanks bro. I've got that guy on perma ignore.

The bell ringer

Life savings...No thanks, don't need the extra 50 cents.

If a direct personal threat isn't enough for a ban, Then I'm outta here myself. Enough is enough. This isn't fun anymore.

Senior Member Array title="pczach has a reputation beyond repute"> pczach's Avatar

Hit ?...none. Shoved ?..one. And she physically blocked me from moving on. However if I do wanna hit a WOMAN...I will go to Arizona...find you and take care of that then. ( LOL )

Man.....are you serious?

Grow the fuck up.

The bell ringer

If a direct personal threat isn't enough for a ban, Then I'm outta here myself. Enough is enough. This isn't fun anymore.

Direct threat ? Dude are you Dumb ? Or did you NOT notice the little smile face at the end of my post ?

Senior Member Array title="teegre has a reputation beyond repute"> teegre's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by pczach View Post
    Man.....are you serious?

Grow the fuck up.
    OSUMA!!!

Senior Member Array title="pczach has a reputation beyond repute"> pczach's Avatar

OSUMA!!!

Senior Member Array title="GBMelBlount has a reputation beyond repute"> GBMelBlount's Avatar

Time for a thread scrub?

"With love, with patience, and with Faith
    ....She'll make her way" ~ Natalie Merchant

The bell ringer

Quote Originally Posted by pczach View Post

The instant response team was all over this one.