Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Week 17: Cleveland Browns at Pittsburgh Steelers (Extended Preseason Game)

Senior Member Array title="Renegade has a spectacular aura about"> Renegade's Avatar

Week 17: Cleveland Browns at Pittsburgh Steelers (Extended Preseason Game)

Browns superbowl/steelers bye week... nuff' said.

Attitude is everything Array title="SteelerFanInStl has a reputation beyond repute"> SteelerFanInStl's Avatar

Re: Week 17: Cleveland Browns at Pittsburgh Steelers (Extended Preseason Game)

Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    Browns superbowl/steelers bye week... nuff' said.
    The Browns had their Super Bowl last week.
    I believe the game is designed to reward the ones who hit the hardest. If you can't take it, you shouldn't play!- Jack Lambert

Senior Member Array title="Renegade has a spectacular aura about"> Renegade's Avatar

I'm hoping the defense really gets some sacks and turnovers. A 20-3 victory sounds nice with defensive scores. Maybe Landry Jones (who I think is just awful), can lead the Steelers to 2 FG drives.

I do not understand why the Steelers kept Landry as a backup. He only has one win as a starter, and that game Ben played all but 2 series. (Vs Browns last year.) Landry did have a nice game against the Cardinals, but that win is attributed to Michael Vick. Finally, he almost lost the WC game last year. We have to find another backup.

Senior Member Array title="Born2Steel has a reputation beyond repute"> Born2Steel's Avatar

Any chance to see Mettenberg instead of Jones this week?

Senior Member Array title="st33lersguy has a reputation beyond repute">

MUST WIN, CAN NO LOSE (lol)

Senior Member Array title="43Hitman has a reputation beyond repute">
    3 Reel Treasure Slots Champion!

Lets stomp a mud hole in their asses

Senior Member Array title="Kittyfish is a glorious beacon of light"> Kittyfish's Avatar

Gay should have had that

- - - Updated - - -

It doesn't make for must see TV, but it will be nice to let some second stringers see some action. Let's go, O!

Senior Member Array title="43Hitman has a reputation beyond repute">
    3 Reel Treasure Slots Champion!

They switched the broadcast here from the Steelers/Browns to the *Pats/Dolphins

Senior Member Array title="Kittyfish is a glorious beacon of light"> Kittyfish's Avatar

Off to a stellar start, I see lol

^^ You're not missing much so far

Senior Member Array title="Edman has a reputation beyond repute">

That first offensive series?

Better get used to seeing that the whole day.

They are playing like this game is meaningless.

P.S. New England just scored, up 7-0

The D hasn't been riveting either, to be honest

Senior Member Array title="SteelMayhem72 has much to be proud of"> SteelMayhem72's Avatar

Browns will win today you can bank on it

Senior Member Array title="lipps83 has a reputation beyond repute"> lipps83's Avatar

I have never been a fan of sitting starters for a game. For a half, sure, but they should be out there for the first half at least.

Browns just scored

Senior Member Array title="Bluecoat96 has a reputation beyond repute"> Bluecoat96's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by st33lersguy View Post
    They are playing like this game is meaningless.

P.S. New England just scored, up 7-0
    Because it is, sillyhead.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
    http://pic70.picturetrail.com/VOL1850/7714131/15251346/321617073.jpg

Most of the starters on defense are playing in this game, though this is the first time most of them played in a game where a seed was secured (last one 2008)

Senior Member Array title="lipps83 has a reputation beyond repute"> lipps83's Avatar

It isn't going to help the teams confidence getting stomped by the Browns right before the playoffs.

Quote Originally Posted by msafford View Post
    Because it is, sillyhead.

Yeah, I know it is

Senior Member Array title="SteelMayhem72 has much to be proud of"> SteelMayhem72's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by st33lersguy View Post
    Most of the starters on defense are playing in this game, though this is the first time most of them played in a game where a seed was secured (last one 2008)
    I know this worries me hopefully they are just playing a vanilla defense

Senior Member Array title="Bluecoat96 has a reputation beyond repute"> Bluecoat96's Avatar

Watching the Steelers D out there is like watching the Probowl. Slow.

http://pic70.picturetrail.com/VOL1850/7714131/15251346/321617073.jpg

Ben looks funny in his sweats, just watching the game...

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kittyfish View Post
    Ben looks funny in his sweats, just watching the game...
    Who looks better? Duce or Ben?

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    you are a Kenny Pickett enabler

offensive line struggling

Landry sacked twice already

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

Toussaint is TERRIBLE in pass protection. He's a waste of a roster spot.

i think pouncey not being in there calling out protection is whats happening

I'm sure it's a combination of all...

The bell ringer

Landry Jones is EXACTLY what we THOUGHT he was!! Now who does that remind you of ? Jones is and has always been Hot Garbage. That is why I wanna try and get the Pitt QB Nathan Peterman in this draft. Dude looks like a smart guy with some quick feet.

Senior Member Array title="Edman has a reputation beyond repute">

Free Agency Audition for Landry Jones.

So far, he's doing the Landry thing. As in, nothing inspiring or impressive.