Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Week 17: Cleveland Browns at Pittsburgh Steelers (Extended Preseason Game)

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

Re: Week 17: Cleveland Browns at Pittsburgh Steelers (Extended Preseason Game)

11 plays, 3 yards?

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    you are a Kenny Pickett enabler

Senior Member Array title="Bluecoat96 has a reputation beyond repute"> Bluecoat96's Avatar

Guys, we're good. The mask is on. Lol

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
    http://pic70.picturetrail.com/VOL1850/7714131/15251346/321617073.jpg

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The bell ringer View Post
    One thing I WILL say that does Concern me is Tomlin NOT playing Ayers as a returner. Cause Cobi Hamilton sucks at it. He is slow, and has ZERO Suddeness and moves. Get him out of there.
    Tomlin never plays the right return man. You should know this by now...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by msafford View Post

Guys, we're good. The mask is on. Lol

kylo may have to go...unless he was there last week...

Senior Member Array title="Edman has a reputation beyond repute">

Quote Originally Posted by 86WARD View Post
    They should at least attempt to make a game of it...
    Nope. Not going to. What you see is what you get.

The coaching staff as has made it abundantly clear that they are totally winging this game when they sat Ben, Bell, and Brown. The Defense is totally vanilla, with no wrinkles or blitzes. Jarvis Jones is going full-time duty at OLB. That should tell you everything.

It's all on the backups to try to make a game of it.

Senior Member Array title="SteelMayhem72 has much to be proud of"> SteelMayhem72's Avatar

My thing is if your displaying playing like shit and are getting beat like this go ahead and pull everyone of your starters...

Senior Member Array title="lipps83 has a reputation beyond repute"> lipps83's Avatar

God, I hope someone give Haley a head coaching position. Maybe then this offense will actually become consistent.

The bell ringer

Our BOY...Landry Jones!! =........

Senior Member Array title="Edman has a reputation beyond repute">

11 plays, 3 yards?
    Landry Jones sucks.

Senior Member Array title="Bluecoat96 has a reputation beyond repute"> Bluecoat96's Avatar

Tomlin never plays the right return man. You should know this by now...

- - - Updated - - -

kylo may have to go...unless he was there last week...
    You know, I think you're right. Little guy had his stormtroopers mask on. Lol

http://pic70.picturetrail.com/VOL1850/7714131/15251346/321617073.jpg

Senior Member Array title="lipps83 has a reputation beyond repute"> lipps83's Avatar

I am going to burn down an orphanage if they show another Bo Jackson Tecmo commercial.

Quote Originally Posted by msafford View Post
    You know, I think you're right. Little guy had his stormtroopers mask on. Lol

Lol...I'm not one to tell other parents how to discipline their kids but...I think you know what to do...

About to be 21-0 at the half...jeez...

Administrator Array title="fansince'76 has a reputation beyond repute"> fansince'76's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by lipps83 View Post
    Way to go into the playoffs. Getting shut down by the Browns.

LOL, keep making good choices.
    Yes, it would be much more preferable to lose Ben, Bell or Brown heading into the postseason again.

Senior Member Array title="Kittyfish is a glorious beacon of light"> Kittyfish's Avatar

Finally D did something - Shazier interception

Flag

Week 17: Cleveland Browns at Pittsburgh Steelers (Extended Preseason Game)

About to be 21-0 at the half...jeez...
    Spoke too soon!! Nice pick by Shazier. Stupid penalties are still there though...which is nice...

So probably 16-0 at half after this safety.

Just happy to be here!! Array title="Polamalu Princess has a reputation beyond repute"> Polamalu Princess's Avatar

Angel Baby Faith our one and only 1/11/00 - 9/9/16 We love you.

Senior Member Array title="SteelMayhem72 has much to be proud of"> SteelMayhem72's Avatar

here comes cleveland getting a safety

Senior Member Array title="pepsyman1 has much to be proud of"> pepsyman1's Avatar

How lame is this to watch?

Tomlin giving his usual clueless look on the sidelines

Senior Member Array title="st33lersguy has a reputation beyond repute">

Cheaters up 20-0 over fish

The bell ringer

I'm sorry guys but this is just laughable :-) Tomlin stopping the clock, sure Mike, give Cleveland more chances.

® Array title="Steeldude "> Steeldude's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by WCSteeler View Post
    This is the same defense that will play next Sunday right? I know this game doesn't matter but c'mon
    Harrison isn't in. He is the reason the defense started playing better. Also, Jones is in.
    Hater = Realist

Tomlin better unleash something. With 9 guys in the box...you do the math...

Senior Member Array title="SteeleReign is a name known to all">

Shouldn't our 2nd string match up fairly well with a 1-14 team?

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

i guess landry hasnt figured out how to audible out of a run play

- - - Updated - - -

he audible into a run play??????

Senior Member Array title="SteeleReign is a name known to all">

Helluva throw by Landry! Damn!

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Senior Member Array title="Kittyfish is a glorious beacon of light"> Kittyfish's Avatar

Have to credit DeAngelo for refusing to give up a safety

Finally a first down

Nice grab by Ayers and a nice throw by Jones. Was it a good,catch is the question...

wasnt a catch

Senior Member Array title="st33lersguy has a reputation beyond repute">

Put Mettenberger in just to see what he can do.