Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: CRASH Formation saves Christmas and wins the AFC North

Senior Member Array title="teegre has a reputation beyond repute"> teegre's Avatar

Re: CRASH Formation saves Christmas and wins the AFC North

Quote Originally Posted by #CRASHFormation View Post
    As I told you people before I was wrongfully banned prior to 2015
    No.
    You were rightfully banned (for being combative, abusive, and/or for hijacking threads). And, I can see you started up right where you left off.

#CRASHFormation

How is one combative? This isn't war. LOL

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

So if one is banned, how does one get back onto the boards?

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    you are a Kenny Pickett enabler

#CRASHFormation

Magic!

The"concrete cobbler" Array title="cold-hard-steel has a brilliant future"> cold-hard-steel's Avatar

I've said it so many times some people seem only to just spend their time focusing on negativity and finding faults in everything around them and that is all they can see. Spend even a quarter of that time on looking for something positive and your whole attitude may change.Is Haley perfect? Is he the worst ever at what he does? Are all his intentions being executed the way they were drawn up?
    What is he looking for when he runs a seemingly meaningless,stupid play that results in a loss of yardage or perhaps a loss of possession? Is he looking for what type of reaction he receives from the defense? Does he really have the belief that the play can produce positive results?
    That's only a few questions that everyone else seems to have the answers to. I like where our team is as a whole thus far,and i believe we are getting ready to turn it up yet another notch just in time to make us all joyous and happy for the play-offs.

GO !!!!!!! STEELERS !!!!!!!
    Two bags are guarenteed to fit all sizes ,or your money back. If you are not completely satisfied call 1-800-GOO-DHELL We show 5 bags to choose from,most problems only need 2 bags .

The bell ringer

Quote Originally Posted by cold-hard-steel View Post
    I've said it so many times some people seem only to just spend their time focusing on negativity and finding faults in everything around them and that is all they can see. Spend even a quarter of that time on looking for something positive and your whole attitude may change.Is Haley perfect? Is he the worst ever at what he does? Are all his intentions being executed the way they were drawn up?
    What is he looking for when he runs a seemingly meaningless,stupid play that results in a loss of yardage or perhaps a loss of possession? Is he looking for what type of reaction he receives from the defense? Does he really have the belief that the play can produce positive results?
    That's only a few questions that everyone else seems to have the answers to. I like where our team is as a whole thus far,and i believe we are getting ready to turn it up yet another notch just in time to make us all joyous and happy for the play-offs.

GO !!!!!!! STEELERS !!!!!!!

Great Post sir. And dead on accurate as well. If Steeler fans here wanna keep complaining all the time about Todd Haley...well I have TWO words for them to remember................JOE and WALTON !!!

So remember fans...things could always be worse!!

#CRASHFormation

Quote Originally Posted by The bell ringer View Post
    Great Post sir. And dead on accurate as well. If Steeler fans here wanna keep complaining all the time about Todd Haley...well I have TWO words for them to remember................JOE and WALTON !!!

So remember fans...things could always be worse!!

Actually Haley's offense was on a similar track with Walton's on the road. And Walton didn't have nearly the talent Haley's team supposedly has.

But yet somehow Todd Haley's a hero. Haley's reputation in KC was that he was focused more on getting credit and proving how smart he is.

And he does the same stupid shit in Pittsburgh.

Senior Member Array title="pczach has a reputation beyond repute"> pczach's Avatar

Actually Haley's offense was on a similar track with Walton's on the road. And Walton didn't have nearly the talent Haley's team supposedly has.

But yet somehow Todd Haley's a hero. Haley's reputation in KC was that he was focused more on getting credit and proving how smart he is.

And he does the same stupid shit in Pittsburgh.

#CRASHFormation

If his system lays another post season egg? Fire him.

Save Ben's last three years by promoting Fichtner.

Thread DeRailer Array title="tube517 has a reputation beyond repute"> tube517's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by pczach View Post
    Joe Thomas has a Mustang Shelby GT350.....

Member Array title="quistors is an unknown quantity at this point">

As I told you people before I was wrongfully banned prior to 2015 that the biggest issue this offense has, is Todd Haley's ridiculous rotating with scrub tight ends and FB's. That he disrupts the flow of his own offense. Christmas was as followed:

First 25 plays snaps in 45 minutes:

#45: 11

#74: 10

#82: 10

#85: 9 (TD)

10 points

Last 30 plays snaps in less than 15 minutes.

#45: 0

#74: 0

#82: 1

#85: 0

21 points

Toddy just needs to let Ben and the WR's, James, and Bell do their jobs.

Happy Holidays!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Senior Member Array title="polamalubeast has a reputation beyond repute">

If Crash would have been a coach, his team would be very soft and very predictable on offense.

Thread DeRailer Array title="tube517 has a reputation beyond repute"> tube517's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by polamalubeast View Post
    If Crash would have been a coach, his team would be very soft and very predictable on offense.

Banned Array title="LloydWoodson is a glorious beacon of light">

Ben was sacked 40+ times in 4/5 years with Arians. The year he wasn't was 32 in 12 games.

Pretty sure Ben being hurt now is bad luck plus age plus several hundred extra hits under Arians. Ben isn't 25 any more.

And Arians offense wouldn't work with the low quality of WR this year.

Haley's offense has scored 379+ each of the last 4 years. Arians did that once in 5 years... his first year.

You guys really really miss being stuck at 21 ppg huh? Miss the days of using Kemoeatu as the world's least agile pulling guard? Bubble screens? Pass plays that take 5 seconds to develop?

Good old days.

Administrator Array title="fansince'76 has a reputation beyond repute"> fansince'76's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LloydWoodson View Post
    Haley's offense has scored 379+ each of the last 4 years. Arians did that once in 5 years... his first year.

You guys really really miss being stuck at 21 ppg huh? Miss the days of using Kemoeatu as the world's least agile pulling guard? Bubble screens? Pass plays that take 5 seconds to develop?

Good old days.
    We were stuck at right around 21-23 ppg the first 2+ years of Haley's tenure as well. I credit Munchak and the ascension of Bell, and to a lesser extent, Bryant, for the offense's increase in productivity since mid-2014.

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tube517 View Post
    Good Lord...he's insane...lol

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    you are a Kenny Pickett enabler

Administrator Array title="fansince'76 has a reputation beyond repute"> fansince'76's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 86WARD View Post
    Good Lord...he's insane...lol
    He pretty much tweets to himself lol.

Quote Originally Posted by tube517 View Post
    He pretty much tweets to himself lol.
    Maybe we ought to let him come back, but confine him to his own little subforum for laughs.

Matter of fact, we should do that for TeeTee as well.

He and Crash could go back and forth with each other and swap conspiracy theories.

We could call it "Teh Trollz Klub."

Quote Originally Posted by fansince'76 View Post

He and Crash could go back and forth with each other and swap conspiracy theories.

One hates Tomlin and the other hates Haley/LeBeau.

They would need their own forum not just a subsection.

Senior Member Array title="Mojouw has a reputation beyond repute"> Mojouw's Avatar

Skimmed through his Tweets or whatever and like I kinda feel like dude is mentally unhinged. He has about 6-10 facts that he just repeats as loudly as possible. I have to ask this question - what does he hope to accomplish? Like is he on a one man mission to have the Rooneys hold a press conference and admit that they are slowly building an all yinzer staff that they will then never fire regardless of on the field outcomes? That seems to be the underlying point...CRAZY!

Senior Member Array title="pczach has a reputation beyond repute"> pczach's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mojouw View Post
    Skimmed through his Tweets or whatever and like I kinda feel like dude is mentally unhinged. He has about 6-10 facts that he just repeats as loudly as possible. I have to ask this question - what does he hope to accomplish? Like is he on a one man mission to have the Rooneys hold a press conference and admit that they are slowly building an all yinzer staff that they will then never fire regardless of on the field outcomes? That seems to be the underlying point...CRAZY!

I'very been thinking the same thing. There's nothing about it that makes sense.

Senior Member Array title="teegre has a reputation beyond repute"> teegre's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mojouw View Post
    He has about 6-10 facts that he just repeats as loudly as possible.
    ...over & over for five years.

(No embellishment. Gopher has posted that same crap for five freakin' years.)

Quote Originally Posted by teegre View Post
    ...over & over for five years.

(No embellishment. Gopher has posted that same crap for five freakin' years.)
    On various message boards lol and been kicked out of probably all of them.

1 at a time Array title="Count Steeler has a reputation beyond repute"> Count Steeler's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by pczach View Post
    I'very been thinking the same thing. There's nothing about it that makes sense.
    "Situational Football"

Senior Member Array title="smokin3000gt has a reputation beyond repute"> smokin3000gt's Avatar

Maybe we ought to let him come back, but confine him to his own little subforum for laughs.
    great idea and I love it.

- - - Updated - - -

or "monday morning qb'' or ''hindsight heroes''
    Quote Originally Posted by 86WARD View Post
    Tomlin is that good.

PATRIOTS**

BUNGLES
    Steelers - 18 Bengals - 16 #0in25 #anotherseasonBungled

HTG ¤-

Senior Member Array title="salamander has a reputation beyond repute">

There's only one person we need to come back:

Quote Originally Posted by salamander View Post
    There's only one person we need to come back:

OwL doGz, ChRItmiSt swEAteRs, and mAYnaiZe!!!