Thread: The Road to the AFCC

Senior Member Array title="st33lersguy has a reputation beyond repute">

Re: The Road to the AFCC

Quote Originally Posted by polamalubeast View Post
    It was in Los Angeles.
    Crap, you're right, brainfart

#CRASHFormation

Yes Rivers is easily a Hall of fame QB And they had a better team then we did in 2013.

Please. Rivers is a goddamn joke. All that alleged talent and yet they went 9-7 in 2013.

Epic

The bell ringer

Quote Originally Posted by #CRASHFormation View Post
    Please. Rivers is a goddamn joke. All that alleged talent and yet they went 9-7 in 2013.

Epic

[/COLOR]

Pot, kettle, Black

Look who we had..and we were 8-8, with home losses against Tennessee, Chicago, Miami, and a Minnesota lose like in Mexico where they had a QB who just walked off the STREET and beat us. Oh wait Crash....I'm sure this will que you to go on another BASH Mike Tomlin for NOT getting his teams ready to play vastly inferior teams right ?

Another thread derailed by something stupid. You really think the Chiefs would intentionally lose to put a division rival in and keep a team outside their division out? How does that make any sense? The Chiefs rested their starters, yet with their back-ups playing on the road, they took a team playing for a playoff spot into OT.
    Plus I really do not like blaming a kicker playing in another game for the Steelers missing the playoffs that year when they could have avoided situation by beating the 5-10-1 Vikings on a neutral field and the 4-12 Raiders in the first half of the year and not starting 0-4 and 2-6

#CRASHFormation

Look who we had..and we were 8-8

And when they demoted the golf coach of his sole duties at 3-6 and let the HOF QB run more no huddle and call more plays? They finished 5-2.

Senior Member Array title="DesertSteel has a reputation beyond repute"> DesertSteel's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mojouw View Post
    I just put it together that there is a path to a home AFC Championship game for the Steelers.

1. Dolphins at Pitt in Wildcard. Raiders go in as the 2 seed.
    2. Stop Ajayi and beat the fish.
    3. Steelers beat Raiders in Divisional Round.
    4. KC goes to Foxboro and squeaks by the Pats.
    5. KC comes to Pittsburgh for AFC title game.

See only like a half dozen very specific things have to happen!
    Of course if your look back at my original first two posts to start the thread that's exactly the scenario I present

#CRASHFormation

You really think the Chiefs would intentionally lose to put a division rival in and keep a team outside their division out? How does that make any sense?

When the OC of said team needing help writes "Chiefs suck" on a napkin.

Senior Member Array title="polamalubeast has a reputation beyond repute">

Quote Originally Posted by st33lersguy View Post
    Another thread derailed by something stupid. You really think the Chiefs would intentionally lose to put a division rival in and keep a team outside their division out? How does that make any sense? The Chiefs rested their starters, yet with their back-ups playing on the road, they took a team playing for a playoff spot into OT.
    Plus I really do not like blaming a kicker playing in another game for the Steelers missing the playoffs that year when they could have avoided situation by beating the 5-10-1 Vikings on a neutral field and the 4-12 Raiders in the first half of the year and not starting 0-4 and 2-6

And lose 2 must win game against the ravens and at home against the dolphins in the second half of the season ....

I would have been happy if the steelers would have made the playoffs, since it would have been an incredible miracle, but we must be honest that the steelers not deserved to be in the playoffs and the steelers are to blame for that and not the kicker of the chiefs.

Senior Member Array title="Mojouw has a reputation beyond repute"> Mojouw's Avatar

[/COLOR]
    Oddly enough I lost that post in the shuffle. No idea how that happened

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Senior Member Array title="JimHarbaugh'ssoakedtissue has a reputation beyond repute"> JimHarbaugh'ssoakedtissue's Avatar

I guess we'll see. Teams have laid down before. Broncos have a ton of injuries and they can just use that as an excuse.

I'm convinced the Chiefs kicker missed that FG in San Diego on purpose in 2013 to keep us out.
    I watched that game and did look like Succup shank that field goal on purpose.

#CRASHFormation

He tried the ol' hands on hips to sell it. His holder didn't look too pissed either.

Senior Member Array title="teegre has a reputation beyond repute"> teegre's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DesertSteel View Post
    Of course if your look back at my original first two posts to start the thread that's exactly the scenario I present
    Pffft... what does that have to do with Todd Haley trashing bathrooms???

Senior Member Array title="JimHarbaugh'ssoakedtissue has a reputation beyond repute"> JimHarbaugh'ssoakedtissue's Avatar

He tried the ol' hands on hips to sell it. His holder didn't look too pissed either.
    Yep I didn't buy it at the time and was pissed and said they didn't want to help us out and haven't like the Chiefs since. Plus that was Andy Reid's way of getting back to us after he lost the SB to us in 05.

Quote Originally Posted by JimHarbaugh'ssoakedtissue View Post
    Yep I didn't buy it at the time and was pissed and said they didn't want to help us out and haven't like the Chiefs since. Plus that was Andy Reid's way of getting back to us after he lost the SB to us in 05.
    That wasn't even Andy Reid who lost Super Bowl 40 it was mike holmgrem. Factually incorrect statements only weaken half-baked conspiracy theories

#CRASHFormation

That wasn't even Andy Reid who lost Super Bowl 40 it was mike holmgrem.
    And what did the Steelers do to Holmgren in Cleveland the first year he was hired by the Browns?

They had Antwaan Randle El throw a TD pass up 28 points.

Think that wasn't because Holmgren cried like a bitch after SB XL? Of course it was. So they rubbed his nose in it with that play.

Like I said, teams don't forget.

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

The Road to the AFCC

Just because I was there means I know more than you...
    Lol...quite possibly the dumbest thing I've read in 2016...just under the wire...

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    you are a Kenny Pickett enabler

That wasn't even Andy Reid who lost Super Bowl 40 it was mike holmgrem. Factually incorrect statements only weaken half-baked conspiracy theories
    Your right and my bad and I often confuse fat over weight coaches. I still stick by what I said and he hook it left on purpose and look very obvious he did to me.

#CRASHFormation

Your right and my bad and I often confuse fat overweight coaches

Senior Member Array title="teegre has a reputation beyond repute"> teegre's Avatar

That wasn't even Andy Reid who lost Super Bowl 40 it was mike holmgrem.
    Wrong. Same person.

Both are simply the same guy in a fat suit... Manbearpig.

I still stick by what I said and he hook it left on purpose and look very obvious he did to me.
    It's only obvious that he missed the kick with the game on the line which has happened plenty of times in the history of football

Your right and my bad and I often confuse fat over weight coaches. I still stick by what I said and he hook it left on purpose and look very obvious he did to me.
    Maybe he miss the kick because this kicker was not very good.I mean, he lost his job in the next training camp with the Chiefs....

And it's easier to blame the other team's kicker than to blame the steelers for losing 8 games in the year.

Senior Member Array title="pczach has a reputation beyond repute"> pczach's Avatar

[/COLOR]

Interesting to see what the Broncos do tomorrow after Reid had Poe throwing a TD pass up 17 points.

For them to do that KNOWING they needed Denver's help the next week was a grave mistake IMO.

Elway never forgets things like that, and he's always been a vindictive prick.

Not forget than Elway hates Jack Del Rio!

#CRASHFormation

If Kubiak quits some Kyle Shanahan but some also think he won't get a chance there because Elway and Shanahan have had falling out of some sort.

Denver up 17-0

The bell ringer

Denver up 17-0

Yeah, it's not looking too good for my prediction for a Oakland win. Also, can't believe with all that money spent on offense, and at home that the Skins are laying an egg so far.

Senior Member Array title="DesertSteel has a reputation beyond repute"> DesertSteel's Avatar

Looks like it's gonna be Dolphins at home and if we win, the Chiefs on the road. Too bad since it appears the Raiders are now on their 3rd QB.

Lets go Chargers!!

Senior Member Array title="EzraTank has a reputation beyond repute"> EzraTank's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkman View Post
    What's different about the KC now and the one that we beat 43-14.
    Use that same logic with the Dolphins vs us?

Yep now looking like that and hope we get pass the fish to play the Chiefs. Would like to whoop there ass at there home too. Revenge for the Succup purposely shank left field goal and shove it in Mike Holmgren's face

Up The IRONS! GO STEELERS Array title="Iron Steeler has a reputation beyond repute"> Iron Steeler's Avatar

Whelp... i was hoping thr playoff seeding stayed the same...

KC congrats you diserve thr Home field advantage