Thread: Joined Cause All The Negativity On The Steeler Forums

Senior Member Array title="JimHarbaugh'ssoakedtissue has a reputation beyond repute"> JimHarbaugh'ssoakedtissue's Avatar

Joined Cause All The Negativity On The Steeler Forums

First off I'm happy we faced the troubling Browns and then the Colts without Luck. 2 needed wins and take advantage of them when you can and helps to build confidence back and etc and every win counts at the end. Second defense has issues but like last year still one of the best in the red zone. Also they seem to feed off of the offense at times when there doing good. Dallas was different but most other times it's true.

Lastly Sammie Coates is the reason why the offense ain't gelling. Seen a few posters mentioning that and there on the money! Hopefully he can get his fingers healthy soon and be a legit deep threat and opens everything up for our play makers.

- - - Updated - - -

Also who cares about Karlous Williams and was the team just throwing a dart. Nothing to lose and nothing ventured nothing gained. I'm glad they tried. Oh and how to get to the Superbowl ?Get hot and make the playoffs and that simple.

Senior Member Array title="Moose has a brilliant future">

Re: Joined Cause All The Negativity On The Steeler Forums

Hey welcome aboard ---- sorry, there's no way in hell I'm typing your user name !

Senior Member Array title="JimHarbaugh'ssoakedtissue has a reputation beyond repute"> JimHarbaugh'ssoakedtissue's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Moose View Post
    Hey welcome aboard ---- sorry, there's no way in hell I'm typing your user name !
    Thanks Moose and might not post much and won't remember to type it in again lol.

Oh and about AB celebrating, he is truly now being targeted from the refs no matter what he does now. Speaking of the refs there horrible and gave The Raiders a extra win Monday Night.

® Array title="Steeldude "> Steeldude's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JimHarbaugh'ssoakedtissue View Post
    Oh and about AB celebrating, he is truly now being targeted from the refs no matter what he does now. Speaking of the refs there horrible and gave The Raiders a extra win Monday Night.
    Good. I am glad if they are targeting him for his lame, unneeded and costly celebrations. Maybe, just maybe, he will grow up if they throw enough flags.
    Hater = Realist

Senior Member Array title="Moose has a brilliant future">

Quote Originally Posted by Steeldude View Post
    Good. I am glad if they are targeting him for his lame, unneeded and costly celebrations. Maybe, just maybe, he will grow up if they throw enough flags.
    Can't agree more ! How many TD's or FG's has he given our opponents ? i know of at least one....i.e. Colt's game. ( maybe it's time the defense starts getting into his ass since our coach won't).

Administrator Array title="fansince'76 has a reputation beyond repute"> fansince'76's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Steeldude View Post
    I'm not a fan of the celebrations either, but when other players are getting away with the exact same thing, I have a problem with it...

Old School Misfit Array title="silver & black has a reputation beyond repute"> silver & black's Avatar

Speaking of the refs there horrible and gave The Raiders a extra win Monday Night.
    After years...literally.... of being screwed by the refs and games changed because of them.... tough s**t! It felt great to be on the other end it for a change. I don't feel the least bit of sorrow for the Texans. The refs suck, no doubt but, there is no team in the NFL that has been jobbed more than the Raiders over the years.

Administrator Array title="fansince'76 has a reputation beyond repute"> fansince'76's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by silver & black View Post
    After years...literally.... of being screwed by the refs and games changed because of them.... tough s**t! It felt great to be on the other end it for a change. I don't feel the least bit of sorrow for the Texans. The refs suck, no doubt but, there is no team in the NFL that has been jobbed more than the Raiders over the years.
    This, and the Polamalu "non-INT" in the 2005 AFC Divisional round, are literally the two worst calls I've ever seen...

Senior Member Array title="Steelerschik is just really nice">

Quote Originally Posted by fansince'76 View Post
    This, and the Polamalu "non-INT" in the 2005 AFC Divisional round, are literally the two worst calls I've ever seen...

That Troy call was so bad. I remember that like it was yesterday, but this one here....is this where the "tuck rule" was made for the Pats? Can't remember. Terrible!

- - - Updated - - -

That Troy call was so bad. I remember that like it was yesterday, but this one here....is this where the "tuck rule" was made for the Pats? Can't remember. Terrible! I also never understood that rule either.

Member Array title="lotas will become famous soon enough">

Look at Brady try to kick/block the defender with his foot from getting the ball on the ground, what a pussy. I remember that snow game like it was yesterday, as my dad is a diehard Raiders fan. For years afterward he echoed "It was a fumble..." and I've always hated Walt Coleman because of this game.

You're right on Troy's INT. But on this one, gotta disagree. It was the right call, but a horrible rule. The refs didn't blow that call, the league did when they put the rule in the books.

Super Moderator and Lone hawks fan Array title="Devilsdancefloor has a reputation beyond repute"> Devilsdancefloor's Avatar

welcome to the board

For those i love i will sacrifice.

Si ventus non est, remiga

Thanks Ddf