Thread: A.J. Green

Senior Member Array title="Hawkman has a reputation beyond repute">

A.J. Green

Torn hamstring. Could be out for the season.

Senior Member Array title="st33lersguy has a reputation beyond repute">

Re: A.J. Green

That's a shame, great player too

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

Sucks for him...but can't say I'm overly disappointed that the Bengals lost their best player...

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    you are a Kenny Pickett enabler

Ravens Fan Extraordinaire Array title="Crow-Magnon has a reputation beyond repute"> Crow-Magnon's Avatar

I never wish injury on a player. Never. Not even Marcia. But they happen. And if you benefit by it, ces't la vie. A.J. has always been a nemesis to the Ravens and their secondary needs all the help it can get.

It's hard to fathom how low the AFCN has fallen. Maybe not a laughingstock, but man. 5-5 leads the division? Unreal.

Senior Member Array title="Moose has a brilliant future">

Quote Originally Posted by 86WARD View Post
    Sucks for him...but can't say I'm overly disappointed that the Bengals lost their best player...
    Gotta agree with this ! I couldn't care less about their player's. ( oh, and how funny is it Vontise Birthdefect double flipping the 'bird' to the fan's....hahaha...class player)

Senior Member Array title="Born2Steel has a reputation beyond repute"> Born2Steel's Avatar

Bengals without Green and Bernard now. That's a tough road for them. Would be like if we had to go without Bell and AB and Ben while trying to make a playoff run.

Senior Member Array title="st33lersguy has a reputation beyond repute">

Quote Originally Posted by Crow-Magnon View Post

It's hard to fathom how low the AFCN has fallen. Maybe not a laughingstock, but man. 5-5 leads the division? Unreal.
    Just to get a measure of how bad it is, no AFC north team has beaten a team outside the afc north since week 5. The ravens win over the steelers also represents the only time an afc north team has beaten someone other than the browns since week 5

Senior Member Array title="Born2Steel has a reputation beyond repute"> Born2Steel's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by st33lersguy View Post
    Just to get a measure of how bad it is, no AFC north team has beaten a team outside the afc north since week 5. The ravens win over the steelers also represents the only time an afc north team has beaten someone other than the browns since week 5
    This made me laugh. That is an awesome stat!

Ravens Fan Extraordinaire Array title="Crow-Magnon has a reputation beyond repute"> Crow-Magnon's Avatar

Wow. Seriously. Just...wow.

Administrator Array title="fansince'76 has a reputation beyond repute"> fansince'76's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Crow-Magnon View Post
    I never wish injury on a player. Never. Not even Marcia. But they happen. And if you benefit by it, ces't la vie. A.J. has always been a nemesis to the Ravens and their secondary needs all the help it can get.

After years of placing 2 (and often 3) teams in the playoffs every year, there was bound to be a downturn at some point.

Quote Originally Posted by Born2Steel View Post
    This made me laugh. That is an awesome stat!
    Maybe, but since week five, the AFCN is .500 when playing night games with a waning moon. So that has to count for something.