Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Week 11: Steelers at Cleveland Frowns

Senior Member Array title="Mojouw has a reputation beyond repute"> Mojouw's Avatar

Re: Week 11: Steelers at Cleveland Frowns

Good win. Want to leave this one thought here - from my perspective during the game, Chickillo is about as good a pass rusher as Jarvis. How long before fans sour on him? I am well aware of the disparity in their draft positions and by no means am arguing for more Jones playing time, but Chick really isn't any better at this point.

Senior Member Array title="pepsyman1 has much to be proud of"> pepsyman1's Avatar

Very impressed seeing Timmons rushing off the edge today. I hope they keep switching it up like that. Timmons looks like he was doing his James Harrison impression. He was quick AND powerful. Pushed his blocker into the backfield a number of times

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

Good win and nice showing by the D. Still some questions to be answered but a step in the right direction.

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    you are a Kenny Pickett enabler

Senior Member Array title="WCSteeler is on a distinguished road">

Burns played like a first rounder today, great effort by the front 7 as well

Senior Member Array title="pepsyman1 has much to be proud of"> pepsyman1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by pczach View Post
    They held them to 50 yards of offense in the first half. Stop making things up to fit the negative points you're trying to make about the team.

I'm making up that they are still using 8-10 yard cushions on the wide receivers??? What team are you watching?

Senior Member Array title="Hawkman has a reputation beyond repute">

8 sacks, 1 ff, 1 int ( shoulda/coulda been more) held them to 33 yards rushing (Crowell-8 carries for 10 yards). I'd say that it's a step in the right direction!

Thread DeRailer Array title="tube517 has a reputation beyond repute"> tube517's Avatar

Got the W and that's what is important.

Getting sacks is great but dayum. Tuitt was awesome. Don't cross the Moats.

We are missing a deep threat on offense. Ladarius Green is rusty. Cobi Bryant doesn't scare anyone.

Senior Member Array title="st33lersguy has a reputation beyond repute">

Nice win. I will say though this Browns team may be the worst team since the NFL has seen since the 08 Lions

Senior Member Array title="pczach has a reputation beyond repute"> pczach's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by pepsyman1 View Post
    I'm making up that they are still using 8-10 yard cushions on the wide receivers??? What team are you watching?
    I was also replying to this post you made: "These Lebeau like 10 yard cushions are really frustrating. I had hoped Butler would be a little more aggressive. I'm not expecting a Buddy Ryan 46 defense with press man coverage but just conceding these 6-8 yard passes is just infuriating."

Conceding 6-8 yard passes all day long doesn't hold a team to 50 yards of offense in the first half. Think about it.

I understand what you were saying in general and about the style of play they often use, but in this game they were holding the Browns offense in check for nearly the entire game. Butler used different personnel in different roles today. The differences were night and day from what has been going on the last 5-6 games. It was a move in the right direction. Even the coverage was tighter today. Stay positive about it.