Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Roethlisberger calls out Steelers on discipline, accountability

Senior Member Array title="Born2Steel has a reputation beyond repute"> Born2Steel's Avatar

Re: Roethlisberger calls out Steelers on discipline, accountability

Quote Originally Posted by AtlantaDan View Post
    Not just wrong and that someone should know better but beyond stupid - stay classy
    I guess now we know-stay classy yourself

Administrator Array title="fansince'76 has a reputation beyond repute"> fansince'76's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Shoes View Post
    Alex posted an article sometime ago, which I believe was on linebackers. Ed spit out nearly the same piece a day or two later. It was in a post here but I can't remember what the title thread was.
    Speaking of which, I hope Alex can land a real sportswriting job at some point...I doubt Steelers Depot is paying him all that much.

Senior Member Array title="Shoes has a reputation beyond repute"> Shoes's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by fansince'76 View Post
    Speaking of which, I hope Alex can land a real sportswriting job at some point...I doubt Steelers Depot is paying him all that much.
    Indeed, he should have Ed's job.

Administrator Array title="fansince'76 has a reputation beyond repute"> fansince'76's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Shoes View Post
    Indeed, he should have Ed's job.
    Or Ron Kook's.

Senior Member Array title="Shoes has a reputation beyond repute"> Shoes's Avatar

Or Ron Kook's.

Thread DeRailer Array title="tube517 has a reputation beyond repute"> tube517's Avatar

Agreed.

I watch his and the Depot's twitter feed during games. I get more real analysis than the doofballs on TV.

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

The talent on the defense at this stage just isn't there. People can keep,saying it is, but week after week after week, they prove that they aren't good. You have two good DLmen, 2 good LBs...one of which is turning 100 next month, won't be here next year...so really, only one OLB out of 4 LBing spots is worth anything, a couple decent CBs, one of which may be good...still too early to tell and maybe one good S...still too early to tell. Other than that, there's nothing special about the defense. Nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    you are a Kenny Pickett enabler

Senior Member Array title="BlackAndGold has a reputation beyond repute"> BlackAndGold's Avatar

I've noticed a lot more ad's on the site, guessing the need of more $$$.

Alex seems pretty loyal though but money can always change that.

Thread DeRailer Array title="tube517 has a reputation beyond repute"> tube517's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BlackAndGold View Post
    I've noticed a lot more ad's on the site, guessing the need of more $$$.

Alex seems pretty loyal though but money can always change that.

Quote Originally Posted by tube517 View Post
    Sounds like "TeeTee" - he was always accusing the Rooneys of manipulating the local media in the Burgh...

Quote Originally Posted by TeeTee View Post
    We need our media to grow a set of stones. They don't ask Tomlin, or follow up questions, that beg to be asked.

The Steelers have a long tradition of muscling the media to only report things that the Rooneys approve of. If not, the media risks losing perks.

That is some Micky Mouse shit.

Senior Member Array title="pczach has a reputation beyond repute"> pczach's Avatar

Sounds like "TeeTee" - he was always accusing the Rooneys of manipulating the local media in the Burgh...

If only a tough but fair intellectual like Tee Tee had access to the organization and a Bat phone to the Rooneys, we would finally have a chance to know what's really going on with the team and be able to pull back the curtain to confront the great wizard.....