Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415

Thread: Week 6: Steelers@ Dolphins

Senior Member Array title="stillers4me has a reputation beyond repute"> stillers4me's Avatar

Re: Week 6: Steelers@ Dolphins

I think that if Ben hadn't got hurt, we would won a close, ugly game and everybody still would be bitching about not beating them good enough.

Senior Member Array title="Moose has a brilliant future">

Quote Originally Posted by stillers4me View Post
    I think that if Ben hadn't got hurt, we would won a close, ugly game and everybody still would be bitching about not beating them good enough.
    You may be right, but still it's just BS that with all the talent on offense we should run up 30 or more points every game. Not too many teams out there has the 'D' to cover all of our weapons on offense......especially Miami ! I just don't think the coaches know how to pump up this team when playing bottom feeder's. This isn't the FIRST TIME we are all sitting here saying this crap after a pathetic loss that WILL COME BACK AND HAUNT US.

Senior Member Array title="stillers4me has a reputation beyond repute"> stillers4me's Avatar

How about Miami was desperate and had a good game.

It's silly when people say "they didn't prepare well enough" or " the coaches don't get them ready". What do you think they do all week....play xbox instead of watching film and practicing?

We lost. We went in with injuries and poor depth. We had more injuries. Miami was desperate and smelled blood in the water and capitalized on it.

Moving on to next week

Yippie.

Member Array title="GRAYGHOST668 is an unknown quantity at this point"> GRAYGHOST668's Avatar

I could not watch the game today,,,to much to do today,with the loss I am glad I missed it I might no longer have a TV right not,,,,,who were those guys pretending to be the Steelers,I know the D pretty much sucks balls but the OFFENCE did not bother to show up,,,,,,,,they play like this next week and the Patsys will rack up 50+ points,,,,,,,,what we have here is poor coaching and not a soul who can draft a decent DEFENSIVE PLAYER,,,,,our defense stinks

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Moose View Post
    I've been saying this for 2 yrs now. Look's like you and I are the only one's thinking so. Ben is only 1 good hit away from cashing it in, my opinion.
    Next season is the season to look for Ben's replacement. He's only got this contract left and then he's washed up...better to get a guy in here now...but they won't. It's not their style.

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    you are a Kenny Pickett enabler

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

It's silly when people say "they didn't prepare well enough" or " the coaches don't get them ready". What do you think they do all week....play xbox instead of watching film and practicing?

We lost. We went in with injuries and poor depth. We had more injuries. Miami was desperate and smelled blood in the water and capitalized on it.

Moving on to next week

Yippie.
    Seeing that it happens frequently...I wouldn't give all the credit to Miami and Miami is a bad, bad team...it should've been competitive at the very least and this wasn't even close...

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    you are a Kenny Pickett enabler

Senior Member Array title="Moose has a brilliant future">

Moving on to next week

Yippie.
    I agree with some of what you say. Miami was desperate and had a good game. It's NOT silly when people say that they didn't prepare well enough or that the coaches didn't get them ready. By losing the game shows they didn't prepare well enough and the coaches faulted on getting them ready. Miami is a terrible team, period. You think they will go on a big winning streak now ? I'm sure they watch films and practice because that's what they are supposed to do. Or maybe they are bitching about too much practice, i.e. Ben's statements last week! LOL. Again, you are right as far as us going in with injuries and a pathetic secondary. But again, this Miami was and is a terrible team, and even though a blow out would have been figured to happen, at least a TD win would have been at least predicted. And now as you said, move on to next week's debacle.

Well there you have it... Array title="NCSteeler has a reputation beyond repute"> NCSteeler's Avatar

What in that first half performance di you see that indicated they would even score another point? There was one splash play resulting in a score, other than that very little offensive rhythm
    Merry Christmas