Thread: Predict Score vs Eagles

Senior Member Array title="DesertSteel has a reputation beyond repute"> DesertSteel's Avatar

Predict Score vs Eagles

I'm kinda new here at SU. I'm not sure if you do score prediction thread (didn't see one). So here goes mine...

Steelers 33
    Eagles 24

Stat of the day... AB = 200+ yards

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

Predict Score vs Eagles

I think this game is going to be close and I think the Steelers let the Eagles hang around and possibly lose this game and possibly lose it with a major player getting injured. DeCastro maybe...

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    you are a Kenny Pickett enabler

Senior Member Array title="hawaiiansteeler has a reputation beyond repute"> hawaiiansteeler's Avatar

Re: Predict Score vs Eagles

Quote Originally Posted by 86WARD View Post
    I think this game is going to be close and I think the Steelers let the Eagles hang around and possibly lose this game and possibly lose it with a major player getting injured. DeCastro maybe...

raising him properly Array title="vasteeler has a reputation beyond repute"> vasteeler's Avatar

48-0 steelers

- - - Updated - - -

couldnt just keep it to yourself, could you? just had to say it out loud.

"Zeds dead baby, Zeds dead." - Butch

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

Lol...sorry...

Senior Member Array title="teegre has a reputation beyond repute"> teegre's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DesertSteel View Post
    I'm kinda new here at SU. I'm not sure if you do score prediction thread (didn't see one). So here goes mine...

Steelers 33
    Eagles 24

Stat of the day... AB = 200+ yards
    Yep. It'll be somewhere around 31 to 20ish (for just about every game this season).

As far as stats go, three times BB tried to hit Sammie Coates deep. Coates could have had a long TD on any one of those. I think that they connect deep TWICE for long two long TDs (plus one more reception).

Coates 3 receptions, 170 yards, 2 TDs.

Senior Member Array title="j-d-s is a jewel in the rough">

Steelers 30
    Eagles 20

Rookie QBs historically do not have good chances against us. They probably will throw in a couple of statistics Tomlin/Ben vs. Rookie QBs.

Banned Array title="steelerkitty will become famous soon enough">

Quote Originally Posted by hawaiiansteeler View Post

HILARIOUS!! That a way to keep the regulars in-line.

- - - Updated - - -

Eartz being out might hurt. But their Back-up Burton...he did just as well. Wentz likes to go to the TE, and use the WRs on short slants as well. Those have been like 90 % of his passes. If we cover short...have a couple of surprise all out Blitzes at the kid, see if we can shake him a little. And contain their running game, and we should win...I say

Steelers- 26
    Eagles- 17

Senior Member Array title="teegre has a reputation beyond repute"> teegre's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by j-d-s View Post
    Rookie QBs historically do not have good chances against us. They probably will throw in a couple of statistics Tomlin/Ben vs. Rookie QBs.
    It's something extremely good (around 14-1).... I know this, because every time that the Steelers beat a rookie QB, there is a barrage of "We got lucky, because if it had been Brady/Brees throwing like that, we would have LOST!!!

Senior Member Array title="stillers4me has a reputation beyond repute"> stillers4me's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by teegre View Post
    It's something extremely good (around 14-1).... I know this, because every time that the Steelers beat a rookie QB, there is a barrage of "We got lucky, because if it had been Brady/Brees throwing like that, we would have LOST!!!
    True story.

Steelers in squeaker 24-21

Senior Member Array title="DesertSteel has a reputation beyond repute"> DesertSteel's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by teegre View Post
    Coates 3 receptions, 170 yards, 2 TDs.
    I like that stat line!

Senior Member Array title="polamalubeast has a reputation beyond repute">

Since 2004,the steelers are 18-2 against rookie QB.2 of their lost was without Roethlisberger.

Ravens Fan Extraordinaire Array title="Crow-Magnon has a reputation beyond repute"> Crow-Magnon's Avatar

Lock of the Day

Steelers-0
    Eagles-0

After kickoff? Who knows?

I dunno. But I'm guessing closer than most think. Maybe Steelers 21-Eagles 17.

Junior Member Array title="wentz_dynamo is an unknown quantity at this point">

Steelers 31, Eagles 28. Steelers show they are legit super bowl contenders, but rook show's moxie in falling just short of a a late game comeback.
    .Press continues to vilify hapless Browns for passing on another franchise quarterback.

Senior Member Array title="pczach has a reputation beyond repute"> pczach's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by wentz_dynamo View Post
    Steelers 31, Eagles 28. Steelers show they are legit super bowl contenders, but rook show's moxie in falling just short of a a late game comeback.
    .Press continues to vilify hapless Browns for passing on another franchise quarterback.

We never really know what is going to happen. I'm a Steelers fan, and I believe they're good team missing a lot of good players, and the Eagles historically beat them in Philly.

I really like Wentz and what he's shown to this point. I think he is ahead of the curve from a mental standpoint at this stage of his career. Schwartz has the defense playing much better so far.

My gut tells me the Steelers gut out a tough victory, but can easily see this going the other way.

Let's hope for a good game with no injuries and both teams continue on to have great seasons.

Predict Score vs Eagles

So the Steelers got blown out and lost Timmons/Foster...same feeling...

Senior Member Array title="lipps83 has a reputation beyond repute"> lipps83's Avatar

I am going to predict 3-34. Classic asswhooping handed to the Steelers.

Senior Member Array title="pczach has a reputation beyond repute"> pczach's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by lipps83 View Post

Holy shit.....you're good at this!

Senior Member Array title="hawaiiansteeler has a reputation beyond repute"> hawaiiansteeler's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by lipps83 View Post
    looks like we needed to eat some humble pie, all this we're gonna average 30 points a game and 5 yards per carry crap needed to end...

That 3-spot is gonna hurt the average.

Thread DeRailer Array title="tube517 has a reputation beyond repute"> tube517's Avatar

So the Steelers got blown out and lost Timmons/Foster...same feeling...
    LOL...86 has some hocus pocus.

Lol...