Thread: Ladarius who?

Senior Member Array title="DesertSteel has a reputation beyond repute"> DesertSteel's Avatar

Ladarius who?

I'm liking our TEs. All teams have unexpected players rise up and become great. I see no reason why our TEs can't do it. Especially with #7 throwing the ball.

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

Re: Ladarius who?

James has been very solid so far...problem is you can't hide a guy that size...lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    you are a Kenny Pickett enabler

Attitude is everything Array title="SteelerFanInStl has a reputation beyond repute"> SteelerFanInStl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 86WARD View Post
    James has been very solid so far...problem is you can't hide a guy that size...lol.
    Actually his blocking hasn't been good. He definitely needs to improve quite a bit in that aspect.
    I believe the game is designed to reward the ones who hit the hardest. If you can't take it, you shouldn't play!- Jack Lambert

Senior Member Array title="Born2Steel has a reputation beyond repute"> Born2Steel's Avatar

"IF" Green makes it back, he can be another effective weapon for Ben. Jimmy Graham doesn't block well either. See the difference between NO and Seattle? Green is a weapon in the passing game, not so much in the run game.

Senior Member Array title="j-d-s is a jewel in the rough">

I still want Heath back.

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

How could you not?

Senior Member Array title="pczach has a reputation beyond repute"> pczach's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by j-d-s View Post
    I still want Heath back.

I want Heath back too, but I want Heath from about 5-6 years ago!

Senior Member Array title="DesertSteel has a reputation beyond repute"> DesertSteel's Avatar

Heath is a relic from a deleted timeline

I want Jack Lambert back... or even Greg Lloyd.

Senior Member Array title="Shoes has a reputation beyond repute"> Shoes's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SteelerFanInStl View Post
    Actually his blocking hasn't been good. He definitely needs to improve quite a bit in that aspect.

Jesse James, TE, Pittsburgh Steelers (33.1)
    Jesse James caught three passes from Ben Roethlisberger for 29 yards and a touchdown, so it might seem like he had a good day according to the box score. But my oh my, was he ever having a tough time blocking. James was beaten like a drum to the tune of seven run stops. Even on plays where he didn’t surrender the stop, he allowed his man to completely disrupt the intention of the play.

https://www.profootballfocus.com/pro...m_medium=email

Senior Member Array title="Mojouw has a reputation beyond repute"> Mojouw's Avatar

Likely won't get better until they can fold Nix back in. Anyone here if he is healthy yet?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Senior Member Array title="Hawkman has a reputation beyond repute">

Quote Originally Posted by Mojouw View Post
    Likely won't get better until they can fold Nix back in. Anyone here if he is healthy yet?

Tomlin, in his injury report, said that he may start practicing this week.

Senior Member Array title="GBMelBlount has a reputation beyond repute"> GBMelBlount's Avatar

Munchak works with the TE's on blocking, right?
    "With love, with patience, and with Faith
    ....She'll make her way" ~ Natalie Merchant

Senior Member Array title="Shoes has a reputation beyond repute"> Shoes's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GBMelBlount View Post
    Munchak works with the TE's on blocking, right?
    Thats a good question Bro, I would think so but not sure>

Attitude is everything Array title="SteelerFanInStl has a reputation beyond repute"> SteelerFanInStl's Avatar

Let's hope he gets back soon.
    I believe the game is designed to reward the ones who hit the hardest. If you can't take it, you shouldn't play!- Jack Lambert

Banned Array title="steelerkitty will become famous soon enough">

Let's hope he gets back soon.

He won't. Green is the exact real version of " Mr.Glass " He has been a Bust his whole career. He was a waste of Guaranteed money. I would actually cut him right now if I were in charge. He will never bring nothing to us.

Quote Originally Posted by steelerkitty View Post
    He won't. Green is the exact real version of " Mr.Glass " He has been a Bust his whole career. He was a waste of Guaranteed money. I would actually cut him right now if I were in charge. He will never bring nothing to us.
    I was replying to a post talking about Nix, not Green.

Thread DeRailer Array title="tube517 has a reputation beyond repute"> tube517's Avatar

Nix is a thug

Banned Array title="steelerkitty will become famous soon enough">

Oh...well as the Late & Great " Gilda Radner " from Saturday night live would say....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V3FnpaWQJO0

Quote Originally Posted by Shoes View Post

Jesse James, TE, Pittsburgh Steelers (33.1)
    Jesse James caught three passes from Ben Roethlisberger for 29 yards and a touchdown, so it might seem like he had a good day according to the box score. But my oh my, was he ever having a tough time blocking. James was beaten like a drum to the tune of seven run stops. Even on plays where he didn’t surrender the stop, he allowed his man to completely disrupt the intention of the play.

https://www.profootballfocus.com/pro...m_medium=email
    Yep.

That's about on par with what I saw. In other words, Jesse James is a WR lining up at a TE spot.

Senior Member Array title="Psycho Ward 86 has a reputation beyond repute"> Psycho Ward 86's Avatar

Ah. Double negatives. My favorite.
    Quote Originally Posted by XxKnightxX View Post
    We are not Buffalo, We are not Miami. We are the Steelers, we dont blow out teams, we cock tease for ratings and keep games close.

Senior Member Array title="Hawkman has a reputation beyond repute">

Quote Originally Posted by Psycho Ward 86 View Post
    Ah. Double negatives. My favorite.

Senior Member Array title="hawaiiansteeler has a reputation beyond repute"> hawaiiansteeler's Avatar

by Jim Wexell

LADARIUS, FINALLY?

Injured tight end Ladarius Green told a reporter Monday that he could return for the Oct. 23 Steelers game against the Patriots. That meshes with word that Green's private workouts have been outstanding.

But is Oct. 23 realistic? Green must remain on the PUP list for six weeks, so the first day Green is eligible for activation is Oct. 17.

On Oct. 17, the Steelers would have five weeks to decide whether to activate him and allow him to practice. If they activate him, they have 21 days to decide whether to add him to the 53-man roster. If either deadline passes, Green must remain on the PUP list the rest of the year.

If Green's activated Oct. 17, a practice on Oct. 19 would be his very first with the Steelers. He didn't even practice with them in the spring.

If the tight ends continue to play as well as they have the first two games, the Steelers can take their time with Green, a 6-6 seam-stretcher.

In two games, Jesse James is third on the team with eight receptions (60 yards) and Xavier Grimble has two catches for 26 yards. Both have scored touchdowns.

How's their blocking?

"Both have been above the line," Tomlin said. "But they've gotten quality assistance from David Johnson ... specifically in the run game."

http://www.scout.com/nfl/steelers/st...-you-of-anyone

He played 16,14,13 games...hardly Mr. Glass. Always so negative.

Senior Member Array title="Mojouw has a reputation beyond repute"> Mojouw's Avatar

Truth and facts have no place in internet debates.

Senior Member Array title="teegre has a reputation beyond repute"> teegre's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 86WARD View Post
    He played 16,14,13 games...hardly Mr. Glass. Always so negative.
    He was referring to the fact that Green is best friends with Bruce Willis.

Quote Originally Posted by teegre View Post
    He was referring to the fact that Green is best friends with Bruce Willis.

Thread DeRailer Array title="tube517 has a reputation beyond repute"> tube517's Avatar

I thought that was Shazier?

Senior Member Array title="teegre has a reputation beyond repute"> teegre's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tube517 View Post
    I thought that was Shazier?

Shazier can't grow hair.

And, without that wonderful hairdo... it's simply not Mr. Glass.