Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: LeVeon Bell is having his suspension reduced from 4 to 3 games

Senior Member Array title="zulater has a reputation beyond repute"> zulater's Avatar

Re: LeVeon Bell is having his suspension reduced from 4 to 3 games

Quote Originally Posted by steelerkitty View Post
    What have I written that was False ? My opinion is MY OPINION. And IMHO...L.Bell is an Idiot. He is a PROVEN Liar ( That we now know for sure )...when he now admits that he did smoke Mary jane again...even though he constantly said he just missed a test.

Look, the dude cares NOTHING about the people who PAY him his Millions of dollars..( Me!..and other fans )...as well as his own teammates. The dude is a Scumbag to me..and always will be. And whether or not he can come back and rush for over 2,000 Yards and catch another 1,000 yards and score say 60 TD's in his 13 games...that is IRRELEVANT. Talent NEVER matters...only TRUE Character is Important. Give me a RB who has great CHARACTER..even IF he only runs for say 450Yards on a 2.2 YPC average and scores say 2 TD's all season over a SCUMBAG like Bell...even if he has the above stats I wrote. Any half way DECENT fan would also want that too. Only other Scumbags like Bell are the ones trying to defend his Scumbag actions.

Look, you all can have your opinions...and Love the little Gang-banger. Me...I want Bell to go back to
    " Compton " or Harlem...where he belongs!!
    What have you written that was false? Heroine and marijuana being one and the same comes to mind.

Now as far as you being a moron. You really think a rb with a 2.2 average is going to make you happy? Why the fuck would such a slug even be in the league? Hey my kid has character, two jobs and goes to college at night and volunteers his time at Habitat for Humanity. Maybe he should be the Steelers next rb?

Now getting with reality, I want LeVeon to overcome his poor choices and become a better human being. I really do. I think he has the right to try to redeem himself. Would I care about his plight were he not a Steeler? No I wouldn't. Not because I have anything against him. It's because I wouldn't know him from any other Tom, Dick, or Harry. That's just the way it is with sports teams. You make the people who have the ability to play relevant. Those who can't, you hope they have much success getting on with their life's work.
    that's how Chuck Noll referred to players after football work. "life's work."

By the way, you say here "talent Never matters, only true character is Important" Well you completely contradict your comments concerning Landry Jones. You say some pretty nasty things about Landry "Red neck moron" "brain dead idiot", I have yet to see any conformation of those character assessments. So you're nothing but a nasty lying hypocrite truth be told.

Makes you pretty much Hillary Clinton doesn't it?

So do you ever actually engage in intelligent debate or do your flame throw your way through life away from the internet too?
    "A man's got to know his limitations."

Senior Member Array title="Butch has a reputation beyond repute"> Butch's Avatar

I'll say this about the whole situation. From all that I have heard the Steelers organization is standing behind Bell. This is the same organization that once traded a Super bowl MVP for a 6th round draft pick. They know more about this entire situation than I do, so if they are standing behind him I see no reason to be up in arms about what has transpired. They must know something, or I doubt they would take that position.

Senior Member Array title="Hawkman has a reputation beyond repute">

Quote Originally Posted by hawaiiansteeler View Post
    Figures...a Cardinals fan!

Quote Originally Posted by teegre View Post
    I agree.

Jaywalking and murder are both illegal, and deserve the EXACT same repercussions.
    Nope. Jaywalking is a violation of an ordinance. Murder is a violation of a law. So not the same. I'll go crawl back into my hole now. See ya'll on opening MNF kickoff!

Senior Member Array title="Dwinsgames has a reputation beyond repute"> Dwinsgames's Avatar

Thread DeRailer Array title="tube517 has a reputation beyond repute"> tube517's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Secondaryconcerns View Post
    That a troll or hippo?

Sent from my LGMS631 using Tapatalk

Senior Member Array title="AtlantaDan has a reputation beyond repute"> AtlantaDan's Avatar

The bright side of Bell being injured in midseason during 2015 was he missed the road trips to Seattle and Denver

Dallas Cowboys owner and general manager Jerry Jones was not pleased to see a video on TMZ that appeared to show Ezekiel Elliott at a marijuana dispensary hours before the rookie running back was set to make his preseason debut.

In the video, a man the website reported to be Elliott was seen in Herban Legends in Seattle, but he was not shown making any purchases.

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/1...visit-not-good

Administrator Array title="fansince'76 has a reputation beyond repute"> fansince'76's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tube517 View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Secondaryconcerns View Post
    That a troll or hippo?

Sent from my LGMS631 using Tapatalk
    Neither - it's a straw man.

Senior Member Array title="Rotorhead has a reputation beyond repute">

Was waiting for the Strawman to come out lol

Member Array title="lotas will become famous soon enough">

Quote Originally Posted by AtlantaDan View Post
    The bright side of Bell being injured in midseason during 2015 was he missed the road trips to Seattle and Denver

Dallas Cowboys owner and general manager Jerry Jones was not pleased to see a video on TMZ that appeared to show Ezekiel Elliott at a marijuana dispensary hours before the rookie running back was set to make his preseason debut.

In the video, a man the website reported to be Elliott was seen in Herban Legends in Seattle, but he was not shown making any purchases.

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/1...visit-not-good
    First of all Dan, LOL at your first comment

In regards to that story, this is why the federal government dragging their heels with marijuana legalization is becoming a little ridiculous. Can you imagine the news following and reporting on a player going into a bar or liquor store? "He was seen entering Crown Liquors and coming out with a paper bag--presumably filled with the finest liquor he could get his dirty little hands on. What a deviant and hopeless soul". I mean c'mon, can we legalize the shit and get on with it?

That being said, I do think Bell is kind of an idiot for getting caught. Bettis and Ryan Clark have said publicly they believe 50% or more of the league uses marijuana (hell, it's an anti inflammatory, pain reliever and a neuro protectant...its a highly therapeutic drug for their line of work) so that tells me Bell is careless enough to get caught (over and over). Same goes for Bryant, you two are just young kids who have a long way to go in terms of maturity. That being said, I'm going to stand behind both of them regardless. At least they didn't shoot themselves at a club, beat their women, kill someone while drunk driving, or in the case of the Patriots ...murder a fuc*ing person...

They are simply using something that has great benefit for someone who abuses their body (just ask Nate Diaz). However, it happens to still be illegal, which means you have to play by the damn rules, be smart, and stay on the down low. Live and learn boys, don't let some cannabis and a bullshit law rob you of your career!