Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Watching Landry Jones makes me wanna start thinking about suicide again!!

Banned Array title="steelerkitty will become famous soon enough">

Watching Landry Jones makes me wanna start thinking about suicide again!!

......Man he is outright terrible.

Senior Member Array title="polamalubeast has a reputation beyond repute">

Re: Watching Landry Jones makes me wanna start thinking about suicide again!!

He is a backup and he needs help.Jones has not been helped in the first two drive by his LT.

Quote Originally Posted by polamalubeast View Post
    He is a backup and he needs help.Jones has not been helped in the first two drive by his LT.

The dude Sucks....period. Stop making excuses for the guy. He has been here 4 years now, and I KNOW the plays better then he does. He is a weak armed QB who's fastest 40 time was 7.89. On plays where it is like 3rd & 9...he throws constant little 3 yard out patterns. The guy is a Brain Dead Idiot.

Senior Member Array title="polamalubeast has a reputation beyond repute">

On the third drive....no excuse....checkdown on 3rd down and long....c'mon!!!!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by steelerkitty View Post
    The dude Sucks....period. Stop making excuses for the guy. He has been here 4 years now, and I KNOW the plays better then he does. He is a weak armed QB who's fastest 40 time was 7.89. On plays where it is like 3rd & 9...he throws constant little 3 yard out patterns. The guy is a Brain Dead Idiot.
    I never said than he was good....

Quote Originally Posted by polamalubeast View Post
    On the third drive....no excuse....checkdown on 3rd down and long....c'mon!!!!

- - - Updated - - -

I never said than he was good....

Me...when the announcer says Ben is hurt, and coming into the game..." Landry Jones "..............................

Senior Member Array title="RunNGun has a reputation beyond repute"> RunNGun's Avatar

Relax! It's preseason. They're keeping everything simple. Try not to judge the veterans and pay more attention to the young guys. On another note, get Shazier out of the game.

- - - Updated - - -

Sean Davis is all over the field. Missing some tackles, but putting himself in good position.

Quote Originally Posted by RunNGun View Post
    Relax! It's preseason. They're keeping everything simple. Try not to judge the veterans and pay more attention to the young guys. On another note, get Shazier out of the game.

- - - Updated - - -

Sean Davis is all over the field. Missing some tackles, but putting himself in good position.

Exactly...it's SIMPLE...Basic SIMPLE plays playing against the opponents SIMPLE BASIC Defense...and Landry still SUCKS...In a offense he has studied for 4 years!! Look, the guy is just a Red Neck Moron...just cut him already. I mean I could be a better QB then him after just ONE WEEK of studying the Play book.

Senior Member Array title="RunNGun has a reputation beyond repute"> RunNGun's Avatar

How you like that throw tho?

- - - Updated - - -

He's playing without Pouncey, Bell, and Brown. Don't look too deep into it. He looked very good on that drive.

How you like that throw tho?

- - - Updated - - -

He's playing without Pouncey, Bell, and Brown. Don't look too deep into it. He looked very good on that drive.

Actually, that throw was terrible. It was short, and DHB had to make a great adjustment on the pass to get it. And...if that Lion defender would have been turned around...he would have had a EASY Interception. So...where you get this..." He looked very good on that drive BS " is beyond me!!

Jones SUCKS!!!

Senior Member Array title="hawaiiansteeler has a reputation beyond repute"> hawaiiansteeler's Avatar

steelerkitty SUCKS!!!
    finally something we can agree on!

I like what you did there ^^

- - - Updated - - -

Actually, that throw was terrible. It was short, and DHB had to make a great adjustment on the pass to get it. And...if that Lion defender would have been turned around...he would have had a EASY Interception. So...where you get this..." He looked very good on that drive BS " is beyond me!!

Jones SUCKS!!!
    That throw was picture perfect. Any moron would agree.

Senior Member Array title="Hawkman has a reputation beyond repute">

How long before Steelerkitty gets thrown out of here!!??

I like what you did there ^^

- - - Updated - - -

That throw was picture perfect. Any moron would agree.

Wll then there are TWO very clear Morons in the World....YOU!...and.....

If you're comparing me to Hitler I am offended

Member Array title="GRAYGHOST668 is an unknown quantity at this point"> GRAYGHOST668's Avatar

preseason always sucks,it is hard for Jones to impress when he is playing with 2nd 3rd and 4th team players,they lose more of these than they win,,,all the bench warmers and new meat are playing,this is a time to see who stays and who goes,,,,,and for the most part they always look bad in preseason

If you're comparing me to Hitler I am offended

No!! I am comparing you with Trump..the SUPREME Idiot of this World.

Senior Member Array title="st33lersguy has a reputation beyond repute">

No!! I am comparing you with Trump..the SUPREME Idiot of this World.
    And what the flying crap does Trump have to do with preseason football?

Quote Originally Posted by GRAYGHOST668 View Post
    preseason always sucks,it is hard for Jones to impress when he is playing with 2nd 3rd and 4th team players,they lose more of these than they win,,,all the bench warmers and new meat are playing,this is a time to see who stays and who goes,,,,,and for the most part they always look bad in preseason
    Agreed. It's really all about seeing how the young guys react to some live action. Rarely is anything pretty. It's Steelers football though, so I can't help but enjoy watching.

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

No you don't. Clueless.

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    you are a Kenny Pickett enabler

Quote Originally Posted by st33lersguy View Post
    And what the flying crap does Trump have to do with preseason football?

Forget it son. It went WAY over your Intellectual Head!!

Senior Member Array title="st33lersguy has a reputation beyond repute">

LAndry has not had help. DHB dropped one, a first down was negated by a AV hold, Coates has missed some passes. Not all his fault

Member Array title="GRAYGHOST668 is an unknown quantity at this point"> GRAYGHOST668's Avatar

Forget it son. It went WAY over your Intellectual Head!!
    so much animosity,,,,surely you aren't like this all the time,,,,I look at it this way,,,anyone is better than VICK

Quote Originally Posted by GRAYGHOST668 View Post
    so much animosity,,,,surely you aren't like this all the time,,,,I look at it this way,,,anyone is better than VICK

Agree with that. Of course I never have liked DOG KILLERS! :-)

well preseason games depress me ,,I hate losing even if they don't count,,,,,I am going back to my old movie ,,,,CREATURE FROM THE BLACK LAGOON,,,,,

I will look in tomorrow

Senior Member Array title="teegre has a reputation beyond repute"> teegre's Avatar

Landry Jones may suck...

...but, at least he's not from the ghetto.

Coates handling of the ball is a little alarming. It may be a case of first game jitters and him trying to do too much. Hopefully he cleans it up.

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

That's Landry Jones' fault.

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    you are a Kenny Pickett enabler

Senior Member Array title="Shoes has a reputation beyond repute"> Shoes's Avatar

Anyone besides me think that Todd Haley hates Dustin Vaughan?

Dang did that kid take a beating.

Senior Member Array title="GBMelBlount has a reputation beyond repute"> GBMelBlount's Avatar

Coates handling of the ball is a little alarming. It may be a case of first game jitters and him trying to do too much. Hopefully he cleans it up.
    Agreed.
    "With love, with patience, and with Faith
    ....She'll make her way" ~ Natalie Merchant

® Array title="Steeldude "> Steeldude's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkman View Post
    How long before Steelerkitty gets thrown out of here!!??
    As long as he doesn't repeatedly insult people or violate a community rule he should stay. Ok, so he thinks L. Jones sucks. Big deal. He is most likely doing it to get a rise out of people.
    Hater = Realist