Thread: Roethlisberger says failing drug test least of his worries

Senior Member Array title="stillers4me has a reputation beyond repute"> stillers4me's Avatar

Roethlisberger says failing drug test least of his worries

Ben Roethlisberger knows little about the rules associated with the NFL's Policy and Program for Substances of Abuse.

And he's not about to apologize for that anytime soon. Roethlisberger is kind of proud of it.

“They call me or text me or show up with the thing in your locker and say ‘I have to go pee.' The only thing I worry about is when was the last time I went because I (now) have go again,” Roethlisberger on Friday told the Tribune-Review. “Whether it is street drugs or PEDs, I know that I don't put anything in my body to even risk it. I know for me, I am not worried about failing a drug test.” ..........

Read more @ http://triblive.com/sports/steelers/...isberger-dirty

Administrator Array title="fansince'76 has a reputation beyond repute"> fansince'76's Avatar

Re: Roethlisberger says failing drug test least of his worries

Whether it is street drugs or PEDs, I know that I don't put anything in my body to even risk it. I know for me, I am not worried about failing a drug test.
    HURR DURR, DATZ CUZ HEEZ MOAR KINSEARNED ABOWT BEEIN UH RAYPISSED, HURR DURR