Thread: Unfinished business for Steelers: 'If we don't win it this year ... it's on us'

Senior Member Array title="stillers4me has a reputation beyond repute"> stillers4me's Avatar

Unfinished business for Steelers: 'If we don't win it this year ... it's on us'

It’s been six months, but the emotions are still raw. Playoff wounds never completely heal, especially from tightly contested games that are decided in the final minutes.

Tears flowed inside the visiting locker room at Sports Authority Field at Mile High following the Steelers’ 23-16 loss to Denver in an AFC divisional round playoff game Jan. 17. Coach Mike Tomlin cried in front of his players for the first time anyone, including long-standing members of the team, could remember. The tears flowed freely from players, too, at the realization their season had come to an abrupt and unexpected end.

It’s one thing to lose to a better team. That happens in the NFL playoffs all the time. It’s quite another to lose when you believe you had the better team...........

Read more @ http://www.post-gazette.com/sports/s...s/201607240099

Senior Member Array title="Edman has a reputation beyond repute">

Re: Unfinished business for Steelers: 'If we don't win it this year ... it's on us'

Too bad Bell and Bryant think otherwise.

They also need to start beating Baltimore again. The Ravens have had it too good for a while.

Senior Member Array title="polamalubeast has a reputation beyond repute">

Re: Unfinished business for Steelers: 'If we don't win it this year ... it's on us'

Unfortunately, the steelers have too many stupid players in their team.

Even if this is only 2,this is too much.

Senior Member Array title="salamander has a reputation beyond repute">

I have no doubt in my mind that if AB and either Bell and/or D. Williams were healthy we had a very solid chance of making it to the SB.

Senior Member Array title="Rotorhead has a reputation beyond repute">

Yes, put one of those 3 in the game and we win lol. But that is why they play the game, can't feel to bad knowing we lost against the SB champs, and our offense was better than their def (which won the SB for them).

Senior Member Array title="Moose has a brilliant future">

We all have been through this waaayyyyy too many times, haven't we ? Not just play off games, but games to damn bottom feeders, which to me sometimes hurts more.