Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 50 killed in shooting at Florida nightclub in possible act of Islamic terror

Quest For Seven Array title="Mach1 has a reputation beyond repute"> Mach1's Avatar

Re: 50 killed in shooting at Florida nightclub in possible act of Islamic terror

Must be awesome to claim to be transparent, yet censor 911 calls because they don't meet your ideological agenda.

Obama Admin Caught Censoring Orlando 911 Call. Removes “Islamic” References…

You know how leftists want to blame the Orlando Islamic terrorist attack on the NRA and Christians and anything other than Islamic terror? Even though the Islamic terrorist flat out said that he was killing in the name of Islam when he called 911?

Islamic terrorism. Just to reiterate.

The Obama Administration is releasing a “partial” transcript of the 911 call.

Guess what’s being censored out?

LORETTA LYNCH: What we’re announcing tomorrow is that the FBI is releasing a partial transcript of the killer’s calls with law enforcement, from inside the club. These are the calls with the Orlando PD negotiating team, who he was, where he was… that will be coming out tomorrow and I’ll be headed to Orlando on Tuesday.

CHUCK TODD: You say partial, what’s being left out?

LYNCH: What we’re not going to do is further proclaim this man’s pledges of allegiance to terrorist groups, and further his propaganda. We will hear him talk about some of those things, but we are not going to hear him make his assertions of allegiance and that. It will not be audio, it will be a printed transcript. But it will begin to capture the back and forth between him and the negotiators, we’re trying to get as much information about this investigation out as possible. As you know, because the killer is dead, we have a bit more leeway there and we will be producing that information tomorrow

Ok, if I’m hearing this correctly – and I believe I am – they’re going to release a transcript of the 911 call, but omit any reference as to why the person committed the terror attack. In laymen terms, this is most often referred to as a “motive”. Also, knowing a “motive” is what is most commonly referred to as “helpful”.

So what’s the point of releasing it in the first place? If the problem with Islam references is that it “furthers his propaganda,” why release any audio tape at all? I can understand wanting to avoid celebritizing (yes I made up that word) killers by giving them the press they desired, but in this case, the administration is already doing it. So they have no problem giving this mass terrorist a spotlight. They simply have a problem with the very reason he was a terrorist in the first place.

Islamic terrorism. In case you forgot.

Here’s the deal. People are dead. Why? Because a long time ago, there was a man named Muhammad. He killed Christians and Jews and he called upon his followers to kill Christians and Jews. And gays. Now, many of his followers don’t kill Christians and Jews and gays. But many of his followers do. We call these followers “Islamic terrorists”. Omar Mateen, the Orlando terrorist, was one of them.

Islamic terrorism. One last time.

Read more: http://louderwithcrowder.com/obama-a...#ixzz4C8hsZhvh
    Follow us: @scrowder on Twitter | stevencrowderofficial on Facebook

Give a lib a fish--he eats for a day

Teach a lib to fish--he is back the next day asking for more free fish.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Senior Member Array title="GBMelBlount has a reputation beyond repute"> GBMelBlount's Avatar

Re: 50 killed in shooting at Florida nightclub in possible act of Islamic terror

"With love, with patience, and with Faith
    ....She'll make her way" ~ Natalie Merchant

Old School Misfit Array title="silver & black has a reputation beyond repute"> silver & black's Avatar

Isn't that cute! Hillary must love the little darlings!

1 at a time Array title="Count Steeler has a reputation beyond repute"> Count Steeler's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GBMelBlount View Post
    Sing it with me..."All we are saying.... is give peace a chance."

Ghost Poster Array title="ALLD has a reputation beyond repute"> ALLD's Avatar

I was in Apopka today and was stopped by a funeral procession for some of the victims. There were at least 250 cars and it stopped traffic for a couple of miles.

All Defense!

Senior Member Array title="BnG_Hevn has much to be proud of"> BnG_Hevn's Avatar
    Battleball Champion!

Obama is correct in the Crusades comparison. What he fails to mention is that we are now more "civilized" as a world now than then.

If you want to go as far back as you want, I'm sure there was as time when a man would drag a woman by the hair into his den and probably physically beat her to death if she resisted enough. Does that justify rape / murder today?
    “They say all marriages are made in heaven, but so are thunder and lightning.”
    ― Clint Eastwood

Quest For Seven Array title="Mach1 has a reputation beyond repute"> Mach1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BnG_Hevn View Post
    Obama is correct in the Crusades comparison. What he fails to mention is that we are now more "civilized" as a world now than then.

If you want to go as far back as you want, I'm sure there was as time when a man would drag a woman by the hair into his den and probably physically beat her to death if she resisted enough. Does that justify rape / murder today?
    I'll leave this here.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Senior Member Array title="Born2Steel has a reputation beyond repute"> Born2Steel's Avatar

The 'Crusades' was not Christian. It was Catholic. It was the Roman's way/method of trying to keep/reclaim world domination. In the name of Christianity, but was not Christianity at all. The comparison fits in only that radical Islamists are taught a version of religion focused on a political goal. The Catholics thought they were doing for God, same as these radicals. The Catholic church used people for personal/political agenda, same as these Islamists. So the comparison is accurate, however, comparing Christianity as the same as Islam is no where near accurate. And the President should know the difference.

Battleball Champion!

Quote Originally Posted by Born2Steel View Post
    The 'Crusades' was not Christian. It was Catholic. It was the Roman's way/method of trying to keep/reclaim world domination. In the name of Christianity, but was not Christianity at all. The comparison fits in only that radical Islamists are taught a version of religion focused on a political goal. The Catholics thought they were doing for God, same as these radicals. The Catholic church used people for personal/political agenda, same as these Islamists. So the comparison is accurate, however, comparing Christianity as the same as Islam is no where near accurate. And the President should know the difference.
    If you look at it objectively, the comparison is accurate. Catholics in the name of Chritianity is like "ISIS" in the name of Islam.

There are many Islams who don't agree that what they do IS in the name of Islam. Just like because Catholics saying "in the name of Christianity" doesn't make it so, neither does "ISIS" doing it in the name of Islam.

The bottom line is that you have whackos using religion to justify their actions. Regardless of the semantics.
    ― Clint Eastwood

Senior Member Array title="Born2Steel has a reputation beyond repute"> Born2Steel's Avatar

If you look at it objectively, the comparison is accurate. Catholics in the name of Chritianity is like "ISIS" in the name of Islam.

There are many Islams who don't agree that what they do IS in the name of Islam. Just like because Catholics saying "in the name of Christianity" doesn't make it so, neither does "ISIS" doing it in the name of Islam.

The bottom line is that you have whackos using religion to justify their actions. Regardless of the semantics.
    Exactly.

And you have others in denial like Obama and Larry, the mayor of Amity.
    All Defense!

Administrator Array title="fansince'76 has a reputation beyond repute"> fansince'76's Avatar

I suppose it's time to ban trucks now...

Archie Bunker was a genius.

Administrator Array title="fansince'76 has a reputation beyond repute"> fansince'76's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Born2Steel View Post
    Archie Bunker was a genius.

Quote Originally Posted by fansince'76 View Post
    Don't judge all trucks by the acts of one.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Senior Member Array title="smokin3000gt has a reputation beyond repute"> smokin3000gt's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by fansince'76 View Post
    We need common sense background checks on all truck purchases!
    Quote Originally Posted by 86WARD View Post
    Tomlin is that good.

PATRIOTS**

BUNGLES
    Steelers - 18 Bengals - 16 #0in25 #anotherseasonBungled

HTG ¤-

Drvlspwr Array title="Steel Peon has a reputation beyond repute"> Steel Peon's Avatar

Wife of Gunman in Orlando Terror Attack Is Arrested

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/wif...D=ansmsnnews11

WASHINGTON — The F.B.I. arrested the wife of the man who carried out a deadly terrorist attack in Orlando, Fla., and charged her with obstructing the investigation of the mass shooting, law enforcement officials said Monday.

Noor Salman, whose husband, Omar Mateen, killed 49 people and wounded dozens in an Orlando nightclub that was popular with gays, was also charged with aiding and abetting by providing material support, the officials said.

Investigators interviewed Ms. Salman for hours after the attack and came to believe she was not telling the truth about her husband’s plans to carry out the rampage.
    “They say you don't know what you've got 'til it's gone. So I got rid of everything to see what I had.” ~ Steven Wright

Battleball Champion!

I think they are reaching on the wife thing. I doubt she was involved or was aware of what was happening. If so, she has absolutely no morals.

As it is, they are just destroying their family. If they have kids, those kids are going to be warped.
    ― Clint Eastwood

Drvlspwr Array title="Steel Peon has a reputation beyond repute"> Steel Peon's Avatar

I think they are reaching on the wife thing. I doubt she was involved or was aware of what was happening. If so, she has absolutely no morals.

As it is, they are just destroying their family. If they have kids, those kids are going to be warped.
    You might be right about destroying a family, but as far as prior knowledge is concerned, I'm pretty sure she has already gone on record as saying she tried to talk him out out of it. Law enforcement hates that kind of stuff, and now that I think about it my previous post here covered that subject way back when it happened:

Quote Originally Posted by Steel Peon View Post
    So, apparently his wife (and mother of his 3 year old son) tried to talk him out of the attack, and was with him when he purchased the guns and ammo. Unfortunately for her, this means she may have known about it before hand, and could end up charged with a serious crime. I'm leaning towards charging her, no matter what rights religious freedoms give you.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/breaki...d=ansmsnnews11
    “They say you don't know what you've got 'til it's gone. So I got rid of everything to see what I had.” ~ Steven Wright

Give her a fair trial and then execute her.
    All Defense!

Battleball Champion!

Quote Originally Posted by Steel Peon View Post
    You might be right about destroying a family, but as far as prior knowledge is concerned, I'm pretty sure she has already gone on record as saying she tried to talk him out out of it. Law enforcement hates that kind of stuff, and now that I think about it my previous post here covered that subject way back when it happened:
    Yeah, I was mistaken. Apparently she was with him buying weapons and she drove him to the nightclub. Chances are good she knew.
    ― Clint Eastwood