Must be awesome to claim to be transparent, yet censor 911 calls because they don't meet your ideological agenda.

Obama Admin Caught Censoring Orlando 911 Call. Removes “Islamic” References…

You know how leftists want to blame the Orlando Islamic terrorist attack on the NRA and Christians and anything other than Islamic terror? Even though the Islamic terrorist flat out said that he was killing in the name of Islam when he called 911?

Islamic terrorism. Just to reiterate.

The Obama Administration is releasing a “partial” transcript of the 911 call.

Guess what’s being censored out?

LORETTA LYNCH: What we’re announcing tomorrow is that the FBI is releasing a partial transcript of the killer’s calls with law enforcement, from inside the club. These are the calls with the Orlando PD negotiating team, who he was, where he was… that will be coming out tomorrow and I’ll be headed to Orlando on Tuesday.

CHUCK TODD: You say partial, what’s being left out?

LYNCH: What we’re not going to do is further proclaim this man’s pledges of allegiance to terrorist groups, and further his propaganda. We will hear him talk about some of those things, but we are not going to hear him make his assertions of allegiance and that. It will not be audio, it will be a printed transcript. But it will begin to capture the back and forth between him and the negotiators, we’re trying to get as much information about this investigation out as possible. As you know, because the killer is dead, we have a bit more leeway there and we will be producing that information tomorrow

Ok, if I’m hearing this correctly – and I believe I am – they’re going to release a transcript of the 911 call, but omit any reference as to why the person committed the terror attack. In laymen terms, this is most often referred to as a “motive”. Also, knowing a “motive” is what is most commonly referred to as “helpful”.

So what’s the point of releasing it in the first place? If the problem with Islam references is that it “furthers his propaganda,” why release any audio tape at all? I can understand wanting to avoid celebritizing (yes I made up that word) killers by giving them the press they desired, but in this case, the administration is already doing it. So they have no problem giving this mass terrorist a spotlight. They simply have a problem with the very reason he was a terrorist in the first place.

Islamic terrorism. In case you forgot.

Here’s the deal. People are dead. Why? Because a long time ago, there was a man named Muhammad. He killed Christians and Jews and he called upon his followers to kill Christians and Jews. And gays. Now, many of his followers don’t kill Christians and Jews and gays. But many of his followers do. We call these followers “Islamic terrorists”. Omar Mateen, the Orlando terrorist, was one of them.

Islamic terrorism. One last time.

Read more: http://louderwithcrowder.com/obama-a...#ixzz4C8hsZhvh
Follow us: @scrowder on Twitter | stevencrowderofficial on Facebook