Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ESPN’s Smith And Bayless Think Le’Veon Bell Should Shut Up

Senior Member Array title="polamalubeast has a reputation beyond repute">

ESPN’s Smith And Bayless Think Le’Veon Bell Should Shut Up

Administrator Array title="fansince'76 has a reputation beyond repute"> fansince'76's Avatar

Re: ESPN’s Smith And Bayless Think Le’Veon Bell Should Shut Up

Irony, anyone?

If there's anybody that needs to STFU...

Senior Member Array title="salamander has a reputation beyond repute">

Give me a fucking break.

Ghost Poster Array title="ALLD has a reputation beyond repute"> ALLD's Avatar

Are hanging, lower lip, horse face and high strung, jitterbug opening their mouths? Will be funny to watch Bayless have a stroke live on air and check out like Dick Shawn. Both are unwatchable.
    All Defense!

Thread DeRailer Array title="tube517 has a reputation beyond repute"> tube517's Avatar

BSPN... didn't read.

Sent from my LG-H631 using Tapatalk

Senior Member Array title="Hawkman has a reputation beyond repute">

Quote Originally Posted by fansince'76 View Post
    Irony, anyone?

Exactly what I was thinking when I read the headline.

Senior Member Array title="pczach has a reputation beyond repute"> pczach's Avatar

Irony, anyone?

No need to open the link and read those two loudmouths. They are always taking extreme positions to attract attention. I can't stand them and never watch their show anymore. If you've seen one of their shows, you don't need to ever watch them again. It's the same bullshit every time.

They throw verbal bombs out there daily, just to create attention and to get suckers to click on links like the one above.

I refuse to open the link. Screw them.

Senior Member Array title="vindrow is on a distinguished road"> vindrow's Avatar

These two are still on TV?

Senior Member Array title="Bluecoat96 has a reputation beyond repute"> Bluecoat96's Avatar

I actually watched the first take clip about this, and as much as it makes me want to throw up in my mouth by typing this, I agree with both of them. I got the impression that they thought that the Bell comments about Cincinnati were not expected of the Steelers and more for teams like Cincinnati. They said that Bell has 2 chances to shove it down their throats next season and to let his play do the talking. I also got the impression that they thought Bell is too good of a player to really need to make comments like he did. It really was a fair analysis of the comments. (Barf)
    http://pic70.picturetrail.com/VOL1850/7714131/15251346/321617073.jpg

Senior Member Array title="hawaiiansteeler has a reputation beyond repute"> hawaiiansteeler's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by msafford View Post
    I actually watched the first take clip about this, and as much as it makes me want to throw up in my mouth by typing this, I agree with both of them. I got the impression that they thought that the Bell comments about Cincinnati were not expected of the Steelers and more for teams like Cincinnati. They said that Bell has 2 chances to shove it down their throats next season and to let his play do the talking. I also got the impression that they thought Bell is too good of a player to really need to make comments like he did. It really was a fair analysis of the comments. (Barf)

Senior Member Array title="st33lersguy has a reputation beyond repute">

Why even keep those two morons?

Banned Array title="LloydWoodson is a glorious beacon of light">

Firstly Bell is only stating the obvious. Secondly hopefully this attracts more scrutiny to shady NFL players especially the Bengals. Lastly it would be better if an ex-Steeler or media member made that statement on Bell's behalf.

Steelers players mouth off all over social media. It doesn't surprise us now.

Drvlspwr Array title="Steel Peon has a reputation beyond repute"> Steel Peon's Avatar

Even if Stephen A-Hole and Brainless are correct (i.e. not necessarily right) in this particular context, I still don't see how the champions of wasting jaw bone grease could justify telling anyone to stop talking.
    “They say you don't know what you've got 'til it's gone. So I got rid of everything to see what I had.” ~ Steven Wright

Senior Member Array title="teegre has a reputation beyond repute"> teegre's Avatar

Senior Member Array title="pczach has a reputation beyond repute"> pczach's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by msafford View Post

When they say that Bell has two chances to shove it down their throats next season, the thing that they don't seem to get is that if all things stay the same, they will trying to injure players again.

What if Bell had blown out his ACL and MCL and dislocated the knee? His career may have been over. It's hard to stick it someone when you're not on the field, or are a shell of yourself because of the injuries that occur due to cheap shots and clear attempts to injure.

Burfict grabbed him from behind up high, then jumped on his upper body and forcefully pulled him backward in an attempt to inflict as much damage as possible as he was going out of bounds. Burfict knows how to hurt people. He's been practicing moves like that his entire life. He's a piece of shit on the field, and has been that way since he was a kid. It's the way he's built. He's not a good dude. He showed his intentions and his true nature when he was laughing about the injury and celebrating afterward.

If Bell gets injured again because Burfict goes low in a blocking situation, or tries to take out Ben's knee again like he did last year, will something be done then? This is an every game occurrence with this asshole, and it continues to happen all game of every game.

Someone better call attention to it. Players careers are at stake because of one scumbag player that the league won't put in check.

Up The IRONS! GO STEELERS Array title="Iron Steeler has a reputation beyond repute"> Iron Steeler's Avatar

Bell should of just kept it in the locker room

Senior Member Array title="Nadroj 20 is just really nice"> Nadroj 20's Avatar

Bayless is leaving ESPN soon. I think for Fox Sports but I can't say for sure so the show could be over.

Stephen A can't like doing the show, he's never even there in person. He's always on a monitor.
    "Clear Eyes, Full Hearts, Can't Lose"
    ~Rest In Peace HometownGal~

Banned Array title="LloydWoodson is a glorious beacon of light">

I often agree with Stephen A. I almost never agree with Bayless.

Stephen A just goes way overboard sometimes plus he always plays the race card which is so aggravating. People watch sports to get away from the PC BS! Anyways...

Bell telling the world Burfict is dirty is nothing they don't already know.

Administrator Array title="fansince'76 has a reputation beyond repute"> fansince'76's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nadroj 20 View Post
    Bayless is leaving ESPN soon.
    I heard Berman is supposedly "retiring" after the 2016 NFL season as well. Well, actually, he's basically being fired (non-renewal of contract) and it's being called a retirement to save face.

Good. His shtick has been tired since the late 1980s.

At this point when it's halftime during a Steelers game on MNF (which is the only time I'll actually bother to tune in to that POS network), I either hit the mute button or change the channel completely during the highlights of the previous Sunday's games specifically BECAUSE of Berman and his asinine behavior.

Senior Member Array title="Edman has a reputation beyond repute">

ESPN hasn't been remotely relevant in my eyes since the Nineties.

Now its lots of fluff with occasional Sports Coverage.

® Array title="Steeldude "> Steeldude's Avatar

I heard Berman is supposedly "retiring" after the 2016 NFL season as well. Well, actually, he's basically being fired (non-renewal of contract) and it's being called a retirement to save face.

At this point when it's halftime during a Steelers game on MNF (which is the only time I'll actually bother to tune in to that POS network), I either hit the mute button or change the channel completely during the highlights of the previous Sunday's games specifically BECAUSE of Berman and his asinine behavior.
    When Monday Night Halftime was worth watching...

Hater = Realist

Thread DeRailer Array title="tube517 has a reputation beyond repute"> tube517's Avatar

Good. He needs to retire. It was fun in the 80s getting drunk and laughing at his nicknames.

Now, he's an old balding grouchy fat guy who needs to retire 10 years ago.

Senior Member Array title="BlackAndGold has a reputation beyond repute"> BlackAndGold's Avatar

Already a rumor of Bell being suspended for skipping a drug test smfh. Really hope this isn't true.

If true, he should shut up making terrible rap songs and lay off the weed.

Attitude is everything Array title="SteelerFanInStl has a reputation beyond repute"> SteelerFanInStl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BlackAndGold View Post
    Already a rumor of Bell being suspended for skipping a drug test smfh. Really hope this isn't true.

If this is true I'm gonna blow a gasket.
    I believe the game is designed to reward the ones who hit the hardest. If you can't take it, you shouldn't play!- Jack Lambert

Quote Originally Posted by BlackAndGold View Post

I saw those on Twitter. It's Mark Madden saying that he heard the rumor.

So far, it's a rumor only. Nobody else has confirmed.

Senior Member Array title="BlackAndGold has a reputation beyond repute"> BlackAndGold's Avatar

Bell has denied it, thank goodness.

I am on the suicide watch if this is true.

Senior Member Array title="Bluecoat96 has a reputation beyond repute"> Bluecoat96's Avatar

Ian Rapaport probably told Madden about the rumor.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
    http://pic70.picturetrail.com/VOL1850/7714131/15251346/321617073.jpg

Attitude is everything Array title="SteelerFanInStl has a reputation beyond repute"> SteelerFanInStl's Avatar

These idiots like Madden need to stop spreading unsubstantiated rumors.
    I believe the game is designed to reward the ones who hit the hardest. If you can't take it, you shouldn't play!- Jack Lambert