Thread: Breaking: James Harrison Announces 2016 Return

Senior Member Array title="polamalubeast has a reputation beyond repute">

Breaking: James Harrison Announces 2016 Return

Senior Member Array title="Psycho Ward 86 has a reputation beyond repute"> Psycho Ward 86's Avatar

Re: Breaking: James Harrison Announces 2016 Return

shocking. Good to have you back Deebo!
    Quote Originally Posted by XxKnightxX View Post
    We are not Buffalo, We are not Miami. We are the Steelers, we dont blow out teams, we cock tease for ratings and keep games close.

Senior Member Array title="Rotorhead has a reputation beyond repute">

Great news there! I am glad he will be in BnG one more season and hopefully we can send him off with another Ring! I like that he can show the young guys how to prepare for the season also!

Thread DeRailer Array title="tube517 has a reputation beyond repute"> tube517's Avatar

As Tomlin said, "retired" guys don't work out as much as Deebo has. I hope he gets his 3rd ring.

® Array title="Steeldude "> Steeldude's Avatar

It's too bad they will let Jones eat too far into his playing time.
    Hater = Realist

Bleedin' the B&G Array title="Steelman has much to be proud of"> Steelman's Avatar

All I can say is, HELL yes! My love of Deebo is well documented, so that's all I have to say.

Senior Member Array title="zulater has a reputation beyond repute"> zulater's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Steeldude View Post
    It's too bad they will let Jones eat too far into his playing time.
    I get what you're saying, but at his age it's probably going to keep him strong for the season by keeping his snaps under 35 per game. Of course it would be nice if the guy taking the rest of the snaps was more productive than what Jones has shown himself to be to date.
    "A man's got to know his limitations."

Thread DeRailer Array title="tube517 has a reputation beyond repute"> tube517's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Steelman View Post
    All I can say is, HELL yes! My love of Deebo is well documented, so that's all I have to say.
    And for that love, you get this:

Whoops, Deebo is going to take it away.

Ghost Poster Array title="ALLD has a reputation beyond repute"> ALLD's Avatar

Steelers Rookie of the Year !
    All Defense!

Senior Member Array title="dislocatedday has a reputation beyond repute"> dislocatedday's Avatar

If I remember right, Harrison needs 2 more sacks to tie Jason Gildon for franchise record, and obviously 3 would then break it. I'd like to see James get the record. When I think of all the great defensive players that have come through the Steelers, Gildon is not in that tier of Steelers greats. James is, and he should be the next one to hold the record.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...sting-process/

https://twitter.com/jharrison9292?re...Ctwgr%5Eauthor

Harrison has never been afraid to challenge the NFL and Commissioner Roger Goodell, but the videos don’t make clear exactly what went on Tuesday. In one video Harrison said he was told the test could be counted as positive if he tried to record it. He wrote that he “heard the last guy got fired” so he didn’t record it.

STEELER NATION RULES ! Array title="katmandu has much to be proud of"> katmandu's Avatar

Yes, that was weird.

I get Jame's feelings about the "randomness" of these NFL drug tests and I agree 100%. Kind of strange that players (like James) that "look" huge (because they are workout monsters) are the ones that get targeted the MOST.

IMHO, GOD-ell is corrupt as they get.

That said, I am a Medical Technologist (33 years) and have run Golden Flow programs when I was in the military. These types of Drug tests Legally binding are very straight forward and MUST be carried out precisely.

I don't know the legalities behind video recording the whole procedure but I don't see the point in doing so. The only purpose I could see if the Tester did or did NOT follow the testing procedure precisely. That's kind of pointless because it's ALL pretty much paperwork and the testee gets to SEE the SEALED drug kit BEFORE the procedure. The Testee must also initial off that they agree the kit is SEALED BEFORE hand. That verifies the kit is NOT contaminated before the testee pees in the bottle.

After the testee pees in the cup, it is SEALED (with Security tape) DIRECTLY IN FRONT of the Testee. The Testee then places his/her initials either on the bottle and/or on the Legal paper work. The SEALED bottle is then placed inside a box that is alse SEALED with Security tape.

It's between the NFL Player's union and the Testing agencies with the whole recording mess. Why someone would get fired for allowing recording is beyond me.
    "Never argue with a fool; onlookers may not be able to tell the difference." -- Mark Twain

Support Steelers Universe with a Donation via PayPal !

http://www.steelersuniverse.com/foru....php?do=donate

Deebo's girlfriend is an attorney, too.

STEELER NATION RULES ! Array title="katmandu has much to be proud of"> katmandu's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tube517 View Post
    Deebo's girlfriend is an attorney, too.
    She should file a lawsuit on GOD-ell and the League for their so-called "randomness" of their drug testing protocol.

They should have to PROVE in court that it is TRULY random
    "Never argue with a fool; onlookers may not be able to tell the difference." -- Mark Twain

Support Steelers Universe with a Donation via PayPal !

http://www.steelersuniverse.com/foru....php?do=donate

Administrator Array title="fansince'76 has a reputation beyond repute"> fansince'76's Avatar

The comments section had plenty of mental midgets as usual...

peytonwantsaflag says:
    May 18, 2016 8:59 AM

is he part of the NFLPA?

then shut up, you agreed to it.
    No, fuckhead, he didn't. His team voted 78-6 AGAINST the current CBA. And seeing how the commissioner personally put a bull's eye on his back and went out of his way to make Harrison the NFL poster boy for cheap shots the season before that vote took place, I sincerely doubt he was one of the 6. Try to keep up.

And by the screen name, 10 bucks says the guy's some idiot Patriotard who still bitches about Brady's suspension every chance he gets, which would be doubly ironic. Those are the clowns who need to STFU about how unfair Goodell is already.

® Array title="Steeldude "> Steeldude's Avatar

So it appears Harrison should have been allowed to record it as long as it was another person holding the camera.
    Hater = Realist