Thread: Player/Coach Draft videos from the Steelers

Senior Member Array title="stillers4me has a reputation beyond repute"> stillers4me's Avatar

Player/Coach Draft videos from the Steelers

http://www.steelers.com/videos/video...1-b0afed00987c

Videos on players and coaches talking about the first 3 draft picks with player highlights. Plus we actually get to see Cam Heyward announce the 3rd round pick.

Senior Member Array title="stillers4me has a reputation beyond repute"> stillers4me's Avatar

Re: Player/Coach Draft videos from the Steelers

1 at a time Array title="Count Steeler has a reputation beyond repute"> Count Steeler's Avatar

I guess they learned from the Dri Archer experiment that speed alone is not enough. When the breeze of a passing defender knocks you over, you really have no business being in the NFL.

Hope Ayers is able to relieve AB of his punt return duties.

Administrator Array title="fansince'76 has a reputation beyond repute"> fansince'76's Avatar

Until the ST blocking improves, you could put Gale Sayers back there and it really wouldn't make a difference. But yeah, I'd like to see our all-world WR finally be relieved of PR duties.

Senior Member Array title="Butch has a reputation beyond repute"> Butch's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by fansince'76 View Post
    Until the ST blocking improves, you could put Gale Sayers back there and it really wouldn't make a difference. But yeah, I'd like to see our all-world WR finally be relieved of PR duties.
    Now wait a minute...Gayle Sayers!!! You mean the guy who said "Give me 18 inches of daylight, that's all I need", that Gayle Sayers? IDK I would hate to think we couldn't get him at least 18 inches of daylight.

Thread DeRailer Array title="tube517 has a reputation beyond repute"> tube517's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by fansince'76 View Post

I should have replied to Butch's post lol