Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: 2016 NFL Draft: Best remaining prospects

Senior Member Array title="Psycho Ward 86 has a reputation beyond repute"> Psycho Ward 86's Avatar

Re: 2016 NFL Draft: Best remaining prospects

Quote Originally Posted by teegre View Post
    Exactly.

Plus, he has been injured every season that he has played.
    yeah and i think with the position flexibility that Javon Hargrave, Doran Grant and Sean Davis offer, maaaaybe we can save some roster spots for other places when we cut down to 53
    Quote Originally Posted by XxKnightxX View Post
    We are not Buffalo, We are not Miami. We are the Steelers, we dont blow out teams, we cock tease for ratings and keep games close.

Senior Member Array title="teegre has a reputation beyond repute"> teegre's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Psycho Ward 86 View Post
    yeah and i think with the position flexibility that Javon Hargrave, Doran Grant and Sean Davis offer, maaaaybe we can save some roster spots for other places when we cut down to 53
    Good point.

Senior Member Array title="Psycho Ward 86 has a reputation beyond repute"> Psycho Ward 86's Avatar

Also if anyone is intereted in a late round receiver, there's Daniel Braverman out of western michigan who I mocked to us.

Small, white receiver with crazy short area quickness. Bucky Brooks compared him to every small white receiver with quickness in the NFL basically: Danny Amendola, Cole Beasely, Wes Welker, Julian Edelman (dead serious, just saw him on nfl network)
    Quote Originally Posted by XxKnightxX View Post
    We are not Buffalo, We are not Miami. We are the Steelers, we dont blow out teams, we cock tease for ratings and keep games close.

Senior Member Array title="pczach has a reputation beyond repute"> pczach's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Psycho Ward 86 View Post
    Also if anyone is intereted in a late round receiver, there's Daniel Braverman out of western michigan who I mocked to us.

Small, white receiver with crazy short area quickness. Bucky Brooks compared him to every small white receiver with quickness in the NFL basically: Danny Amendola, Cole Beasely, Wes Welker, Julian Edelman (dead serious, just saw him on nfl network)
    I love Malcolm Mitchell. Huge talent and 5 star player coming out of high school. Had some knee injuries, but a dynamic player still getting better at the position. He's a big-time athlete.

Bralon Addison later. Another Oregon player in the mold of De'Anthony Thomas and LaMichael James with incredible moves and quickness. He's not fast, but is so shifty and quick, can be impossible to cover. He can line up at RB. He is a very good WR. He is a very good return man. He can even throw the ball in trick plays. Love this kid.

He's not as fast as Dri Archer, but he is a great athlete and is better at everything than Archer. What a great weapon.