Thread: Tarheels Fans = Seahawks Fans

Administrator Array title="fansince'76 has a reputation beyond repute"> fansince'76's Avatar

Tarheels Fans = Seahawks Fans

VILLANOVA PAYED DA REFS!!!

Pathetic.

Other ACC fans know that when UNC loses a big game it's worth looking at some UNC forums to enjoy the bile.
    However, the gut-wrenching nature of Monday night's loss to Villanova in the 2016 NCAA championship game has taken things to a completely different level: a disgruntled UNC fan has posted a petition to urge the NCAA to overturn the results.

You read that right.

UNC fan Michael Kline posted it at www.change.org, saying this: "This game was poorly officiated from the tip off to the end. It was a one sided called game all the way through. The officials called fouls against UNC that should have not been called and never called Villanova for the fouls they committed. The officials never called Villanova for multiple travel violations either. Also I want a complete investigation into the officials as it was them that decided the game not who played better."
    Read more: Petition Urges NCAA To Reverse Results of 2016 NCAA Championship

Thread DeRailer Array title="tube517 has a reputation beyond repute"> tube517's Avatar

Re: Tarheels Fans = Seahawks Fans

Lol

Sent from my LG-H631 using Tapatalk

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

Good Lord...

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    you are a Kenny Pickett enabler

Senior Member Array title="salamander has a reputation beyond repute">

That's what happens when people think they're entitled to everything.

Senior Member Array title="st33lersguy has a reputation beyond repute">

Or like the Cowpies fan who sued the NFL over the Dez Bryant non-catch or all the 2-teethed trailer park living inbreeders from Shitcinnati signing petitions to change the result after the Steelers beat them in the playoff game

Administrator Array title="fansince'76 has a reputation beyond repute"> fansince'76's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by st33lersguy View Post
    Or like the Cowpies fan who sued the NFL over the Dez Bryant non-catch or all the 2-teethed trailer park living inbreeders from Shitcinnati signing petitions to change the result after the Steelers beat them in the playoff game
    What a lollercoaster...

Not a draftnik personally, and I usually don't even begin to pay attention until the Steelers pick begins to get close, but now? I'm gonna have my TV on NFL Network all night on the 28th, along with my personal laptop, my work laptop, my tablet and my phone.

Quote Originally Posted by fansince'76 View Post
    What a lollercoaster...

Not a draftnik personally, and I usually don't even begin to pay attention until the Steelers pick begins to get close, but now? I'm gonna have my TV on NFL Network all night on the 28th, along with my personal laptop, my work laptop, my tablet and my phone.
    Great job Pats fans on creating an elaborate plan that accomplishes absolutely nothing. Got to respect a fanbase that is always on the cutting edge of stupidity and bitchiness

Quote Originally Posted by st33lersguy View Post
    Great job Pats fans on creating an elaborate plan that accomplishes absolutely nothing.
    No doubt. I'm sure a voluntary "NFL Draft blackout" by all 200 or so households that represent the total combined populations of New Hampshire, Maine, Rhode Island and Vermont would truly deal a crippling blow to the NFL's advertising revenue and bring Goodell to his knees.

Idiots.

Thread DeRailer Array title="tube517 has a reputation beyond repute"> tube517's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by fansince'76 View Post
    No doubt. I'm sure a voluntary "NFL Draft blackout" by all 200 or so households that represent the total combined populations of New Hampshire, Maine, Rhode Island and Vermont would truly deal a crippling blow to the NFL's advertising revenue and bring Goodell to his knees.

Idiots.

Quote Originally Posted by tube517 View Post
    EXACTLY. BTW, that's some slick 1986 vintage technology there. Five-and-a-half inch floppies?

Quote Originally Posted by tube517 View Post
    Pretty much sums it up and then when you say Tom Brady is a cheater they go "WAAAAAAAAAAAAH, WAAAAAAAAAAAAAH, WAAAAAAAAAAAH, YOUR A HATAH, YOUR A JELLUS HATAH, TOM BRADY IS THE GREATEST QB EVAH, WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH"

So much for the Brady fangirls' "boycott."

http://www.patsfans.com/new-england-...hread.1129298/

More mind-numbingly laughable stupidity...

Quote Originally Posted by SlobberingBradyNuthugger
    Tunsil camp tries to determine if ex-adviser accessed social media

Apparently Tunsil's troubles all come from a cell phone that a man he hired as a financial advisor gave him. Once Tunsil signed with an agent, the agent told him that they financial advisor wasn't licensed and is basically just someone who is hired by other agents to funnel people towards a particular agent and or financial advisor.

So after Tunsil fired him, he gave him back the phone. The guy then used the phone and Tunsil's stored passwords to his social media accounts to cost him 10 million dollars in a few minutes!

Could you imagine what the Wells and the NFL would have done with Brady's phone?
    What happened to Tunsil proves that Brady was 100% right in destroying his phone

Tunsil dropped in the draft and lost millions because he's a dumbass. Brady got suspended because he's a cheat...and a liar.

"Tunsil camp tries to determine if ex-adviser accessed social media" - yeah, I'll bet OJ is still looking for the "real killer" too...

Quote Originally Posted by SlobberingBradyNuthugger2
    Brady was crucified for not turning over his phone by the NFL and it was used against him and the framing that he destroyed it was a narrative so powerful that a Federal Judge inappropriately used it as evidence to support his opinion.

That is fact.
    Mmm...no, the federal court case was never about Brady's guilt or innocence, it was about labor law and whether or not Goodell had the authority to suspend Brady under the NFL conduct policy by the letter of the CBA. The appellate court correctly ruled that Goodell didn't violate the CBA the way it's written, which Berman SHOULD have ruled from the beginning if his nose wasn't up Kraft's ass.