Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: In 1492, Christopher Columbus discovered....

The Princess' Daddy! Array title="stlrtruck will become famous soon enough"> stlrtruck's Avatar
    Tournaments Won: 1

Re: In 1492, Christopher Columbus discovered....

You know you suck when the only thing you get on Christmas is a note from Santa Clause telling you, YOU SUCK!

60 MINS, 53 MEN, 1 NATION
    STEELERS NATION

The Princess' Daddy! Array title="stlrtruck will become famous soon enough"> stlrtruck's Avatar
    Tournaments Won: 1

Twas the night before the Steelers game
    And the bungals feel nothing but nfl shame
    They've been playing some good ball
    But every game ends with the team taking the fall
    The fans wanting a RB, that pounds like a truck
    But the only thing they'll hear is, MAN THE BUNGALS SUCK!

60 MINS, 53 MEN, 1 NATION
    STEELERS NATION

Let's ride! Array title="BuddhaBus is just really nice">

Because they STILL suck!
    Last edited by BuddhaBus; 12-15-2010 at 04:29 PM.

Punching them in the face is even better while they suck!
    Last edited by BuddhaBus; 12-15-2010 at 04:31 PM.

Living Legend Array title="Dino 6 Rings has a spectacular aura about"> Dino 6 Rings's Avatar

When you get this said about you on the NFL Website:

"The Bengals have only two winning records in the past 20 years, one of the worst stretches of futility in league history. "

You Suck
    SuperBowl Wins - How many does YOUR team have? Steelers 6, 49ers 5, Cowboys 5, Packers 4, Giants 4, Pats 4, Redskins 3, Raiders 3, Broncos 2, Dolphins 2, Colts 2, Ravens 2, Bears 1, Jets 1, Bucs 1, Rams 1, Chiefs 1, Saints 1, Hawks 1

Member Array title="UltimateBengal is an unknown quantity at this point"> UltimateBengal's Avatar

I find this entire thread to be a little disturbing!
    Last edited by UltimateBengal; 01-04-2011 at 11:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by UltimateBengal View Post
    I find this entire thread to be a little off disturbing!
    THIS MAN IS AFFLICTED WITH THE SICKNESS! WE NEED 20cc's OF IRON CITY AND SOME DAMP TERRIBLE TOWELS.... STAT!

SOMEBODY CALL THE BENGALS AND HAVE THEM SEND SOMEONE OVER HERE TO SUCK OUT THE POISON!

The Virginia Hillbilly Array title="Galax Steeler is a splendid one to behold"> Galax Steeler's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BuddhaBus View Post
    THIS MAN IS AFFLICTED WITH THE SICKNESS! WE NEED 20cc's OF IRON CITY AND SOME DAMP TERRIBLE TOWELS.... STAT!

SOMEBODY CALL THE BENGALS AND HAVE THEM SEND SOMEONE OVER HERE TO SUCK OUT THE POISON!
    That would be a browns fan.

K = Dean + Roy Array title="steeldevil is a jewel in the rough"> steeldevil's Avatar

The Bengals suck so bad that their sucky quarterback no longer wants to play for them because he knows they are the only thing in the world that suck more than him.

Senior Member Array title="Lambert_Loonie will become famous soon enough"> Lambert_Loonie's Avatar

35 minutes north of the hellhole that is Paul Brown Stadium

I'm glad this thread is still here, it just reinforces that the Bengals suck.

Oh, I know James Harrison's recent statements have beem causing a stir. He's since apologized and released a statement:

I’ll start by offering my apologies for some of the words that I said during the four days in May that Men’s Journal was invited to my house to discuss what the NFL has recently been portraying as their attempts at ‘player safety’ rules and regulations, to cover my everyday workout routine, and my thoughts on why the Bengals suck.

I did make comments about my teammates when I was talking about the emotional Super Bowl loss, but the handful of words that were used and heavily publicized yesterday were pulled out of a long conversation and the context was lost. What wasn't taken out of context was the fact that the Bengals suck. Obviously, I would never say that it was all Ben’s or Rashard’s fault that we lost the Super Bowl. That would be ridiculous. Both Ben and Rashard are great players and great teammates. And even at their worst, they would never, ever suck to the degree that the Bengals suck. Clearly the entire team bears responsibility for the loss, me included. It was a team effort and a team loss. My teammates know me well, and hopefully understand the things I said were not meant to accuse them of the loss. We all have discussed several things that went wrong in the Super Bowl since that day. What I do apologize for and take full responsibility for is for speaking in such a candid manner to someone outside the team.

I also need to make clear that the comment about Roger Goodell was not intended to be derogatory against gay people in any way. It was careless use of a slang word and I apologize to all who were offended by the remark, unless they're fans of the Bengals, who suck by the way. I am not a homophobic bigot, and I would never advocate intolerance of gay people. Though I highly encourage intolerance of fans of the Bengals and the Bengals themselves because, quite frankly, they suck.

As far as the photo that was shown on air yesterday, collecting guns is a hobby of mine, and I advocate the responsible use of firearms. I believe in the right to bear arms. I like to go to the shooting range and shoot photos of players for the Bengals. I like to hunt Bengal players with my bare hands and eat them alive, particularly quarterbacks and running backs. I like to fish for tiger sharks and make fish sticks out of them. I could just as easily have posed with my fishing poles but it obviously wouldn’t be an interesting picture for the magazine. I am not promoting gun violence by posing for that photo. But I do against the Bengals, becaue they suck. There are also other photos in the magazine story that were not shown on air yesterday – including me with my sons, with my mom and as a kid, and me choking Carson Palmer.

Unfortunately, the above items and other comments have detracted from the original purpose of the story (but fortunately, the Bengals still suck) – a position I have been advocating for some time now. If player safety is the NFL’s main concern, as they say it is, they are not going about it in an effective manner. There’s nothing about extending the season or issuing exorbitant fines on defensive players that makes any shift toward the prevention of injury to players or prevention of acknowledging that the Bengals exist, because they suck that much.

I believe that the Bengals suck but also the league may have been feeling increasing pressure about injuries and concussions last year, and that they panicked and put rules in place that weren’t fully thought out. I’m not advocating more flags and fines, unless they're against the Bengals, who still suck, I’m just saying that the current rules are not completely fair, and I don’t believe in the way that the league is handling their position as overseer of the NFL and the well-being of its players. If they did, they would shove the Bengals off a skyscraper, because they suck.

As far as the character and reputation hits I may suffer as a result of my comments in the article, I’ll take those hits and more if it brings increased attention to the re-examination and installation of rules and regulations that would create a real impact on player safety. And one more thing, the Bengals suck.
    Last edited by Lambert_Loonie; 07-15-2011 at 10:35 AM. Reason: The Bengals suck

You don't have to agree with me, but I do recomend it.

Senior Member Array title="stillers4me has a reputation beyond repute"> stillers4me's Avatar