Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Super Bowl L Panthers & Broncos - Game Day

Senior Member Array title="Kittyfish is a glorious beacon of light"> Kittyfish's Avatar

Re: Super Bowl L Panthers & Broncos - Game Day

I guess they'll settle for the fg after all.

Ghost Poster Array title="ALLD has a reputation beyond repute"> ALLD's Avatar

Cam Newton is rattled. He looked flat coming out and never established himself. Part of it is good pass rush y Denver and real CBs. Refs set the tone with the bad review, but good teams overcome those things.

Panthers getting out played and out coached. Bad time to play your worst game of the season.
    All Defense!

Junior Member Array title="Kanata Steeler is an unknown quantity at this point"> Kanata Steeler's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kittyfish View Post
    I'm going to have nightmares over that Skittles Steven Tyler portrait, not to mention that monkey-baby-puppy monstrosity earlier...

- - - Updated - - -

That was close!
    Lol ya, ....also that Doroto's baby birth commercial was a bit loud.

Superman looking like "monkey-baby-puppy" 1st half,
    hopefully Panther's will tightem up

Beyonce' needs to go on a diet. They should have got Whitney Houston for the halftime show.
    All Defense!

Attitude is everything Array title="SteelerFanInStl has a reputation beyond repute"> SteelerFanInStl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 86WARD View Post
    Cotch made that catch. That was a bull shit call and review...NFL Refs are the story of yet another game...
    Yea, that was bullshit and led to the Denver TD. That was a catch and should've been overturned. I don't know what the hell the officials were looking at.
    “I believe the game is designed to reward the ones who hit the hardest. If you can't take it, you shouldn't play!” - Jack Lambert

Senior Member Array title="stillers4me has a reputation beyond repute"> stillers4me's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ALLD View Post
    Beyonce' needs to go on a diet. They should have got Whitney Houston for the halftime show.
    😎

Attitude is everything Array title="SteelerFanInStl has a reputation beyond repute"> SteelerFanInStl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tube517 View Post
    Pacman Talib

Sent from my LGMS631 using Tapatalk
    That facemask was ridiculous. I hope that he gets a huge fine for that. He tried to take his head off. Should've been kicked out of the game.
    “I believe the game is designed to reward the ones who hit the hardest. If you can't take it, you shouldn't play!” - Jack Lambert

Senior Member Array title="zulater has a reputation beyond repute"> zulater's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SteelerFanInStl View Post
    Yea, that was bullshit and led to the Denver TD. That was a catch and should've been overturned. I don't know what the hell the officials were looking at.
    I knew it wouldn't be overturned. When Cotch went to the ground you couldn't determine with certainty if the nose of the ball contacted the field or not. That's why the call on the field rightfully was upheld.

- - - Updated - - -

I knew it wouldn't be overturned. When Cotch went to the ground you couldn't determine with certainty if the nose of the ball contacted the field or not. That's why the call on the field rightfully was upheld.
    "A man's got to know his limitations."

Just happy to be here!! Array title="Polamalu Princess has a reputation beyond repute"> Polamalu Princess's Avatar

Beyonce does not need to go on a diet!!! It was a good show. I love Coldplay!

- - - Updated - - -

Okay - let's have an exciting 2nd half!

Angel Baby Faith our one and only 1/11/00 - 9/9/16 We love you.

Quote Originally Posted by zulater View Post
    I'd have to go back and look at it again but it sure looked to me that his hand was clearly under the ball.

Senior Member Array title="Kittyfish is a glorious beacon of light"> Kittyfish's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ALLD View Post
    Well, nobody can say Whitney Houston has put on any weight lately, that's for sure.

- - - Updated - - -

WOW - Carolina missed a field goal!

Denver doesn't miss their field goal. Denver's only TD was that defensive recovery of Cams fumble - no offensive TDs for the Broncos yet.

Pretty sure Talib was in the neutral zone on the FG attempt.

Senior Member Array title="Steelerschik is just really nice">

Quote Originally Posted by Kittyfish View Post
    Well, nobody can say Whitney Houston has put on any weight lately, that's for sure.

- - - Updated - - -

WOW - Carolina missed a field goal!
    You know I don't mind either of these teams winning, but the thought of Emanuel Sanders getting a ring irritates me. I'd rather see Cotchery get it, but man this game is NOT going like I thought it would. And these commercials.... ugh.

As for the halftime show, I planned my shower for it. Beyonce?????? Come on, talent please. Cold Play (yawn), maybe Bruno would have been ok. Missed the entire thing and could not be happier!!!! But I'm glad you enjoyed it though!

- - - Updated - - -

YAY the wienie dogs have finally arrived!!!!

Senior Member Array title="zulater has a reputation beyond repute"> zulater's Avatar

I'd have to go back and look at it again but it sure looked to me that his hand was clearly under the ball.
    One call and one non call greatly aided the Panthers in the first half. The pf call against the Broncos was ridiculous, it gave the Panthers a new set of downs and flipped field position. But more egregious was the non call when the Panther player on the sideline pushed a Bronco tackler after the play was over. Cam was legally tackled in bounds but the play carried the tackle out of bounds. A Panther player took exception to the hit and shoved the Bronco. Given the specious nature of the call against Talib earlier and the call made against Steeler coach Mike Munchak for a sideline shove in another playoff game combined with the fact the ref was looking right at the shove and mildly chastised the Panther player I don;t see how the call wasn't made? If the call is made the Panthers first half TD may not have happened.
    "A man's got to know his limitations."

Maybe the refs were throwing those flags to keep the fighting down? Looked like the Panthers were getting bitch handled and could only get ugly to try to maintain.
    All Defense!

Denver D keeps getting these turnovers but the O can't take advantage.

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

Cam just can't handle the pressure at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    you are a Kenny Pickett enabler

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

Wow...the Panthers O-Line has nothing going right now.

Quote Originally Posted by zulater View Post
    One call and one non call greatly aided the Panthers in the first half. The pf call against the Broncos was ridiculous, it gave the Panthers a new set of downs and flipped field position. But more egregious was the non call when the Panther player on the sideline pushed a Bronco tackler after the play was over. Cam was legally tackled in bounds but the play carried the tackle out of bounds. A Panther player took exception to the hit and shoved the Bronco. Given the specious nature of the call against Talib earlier and the call made against Steeler coach Mike Munchak for a sideline shove in another playoff game combined with the fact the ref was looking right at the shove and mildly chastised the Panther player I don;t see how the call wasn't made? If the call is made the Panthers first half TD may not have happened.
    And none of that has anything to do with the Cotchery play.

Fun fact: every kid in this Super Bowl babies commercial is Antonio Cromartie's

Von Miller is earning some serious free agency money right now...

Senior Member Array title="stillers4me has a reputation beyond repute"> stillers4me's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 86WARD View Post
    Fun fact: every kid in this Super Bowl babies commercial is Antonio Cromartie's
    No Bengal babies. 😄

Broncos playing "Haley Turtle Ball".

Panthers strip Manning and recover...

Ealy is playing a great game.

Refs are terrible.

Obvious pass interference not called.

Ealy is playing a great game.
    MVP should be Ealy or Miller.

Thread DeRailer Array title="tube517 has a reputation beyond repute"> tube517's Avatar

Zzzzzzzzzz.....is the power going to go out?

Sent from my LGMS631 using Tapatalk