Thread: Former Steelers Troy Polamalu Inducted Into Polynesian Football Hall Of Fame

Senior Member Array title="Shoes has a reputation beyond repute"> Shoes's Avatar

Former Steelers Troy Polamalu Inducted Into Polynesian Football Hall Of Fame

What a wonderful man!

Senior Member Array title="stillers4me has a reputation beyond repute"> stillers4me's Avatar

Re: Former Steelers Troy Polamalu Inducted Into Polynesian Football Hall Of Fame

I hope whatever differences (if there really are any) with the Steelers can be forgiven in time. His fans love him and would love to see him take part in team gatherings and tributes.

Senior Member Array title="hawaiiansteeler has a reputation beyond repute"> hawaiiansteeler's Avatar

Re: Former Steelers Troy Polamalu Inducted Into Polynesian Football Hall Of Fame

Administrator Array title="fansince'76 has a reputation beyond repute"> fansince'76's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by stillers4me View Post
    I hope whatever differences (if there really are any) with the Steelers can be forgiven in time. His fans love him and would love to see him take part in team gatherings and tributes.
    Is he still living in the Burgh or did he and Theodora move back to California? Last I heard, he was still living in the Burgh, but if he really is that pissed at the team, they may have headed back west.

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

Is it off base to say that he IS the Polynesian Football Hall of Fame.

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    you are a Kenny Pickett enabler

Senior Member Array title="hawaiiansteeler has a reputation beyond repute"> hawaiiansteeler's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 86WARD View Post
    Is it off base to say that he IS the Polynesian Football Hall of Fame.
    I would say Junior Seau also ranks right up there...

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

Kevin Mawae should be in. I think he was Polynesian right? Good old Jesse Sapolo? Actually there's quite a few...lol.

1 at a time Array title="Count Steeler has a reputation beyond repute"> Count Steeler's Avatar

Thread DeRailer Array title="tube517 has a reputation beyond repute"> tube517's Avatar

Mosi Tatupu and Manu Tuiasosopo...Kimo von olhoffen..

Sent from my LGMS631 using Tapatalk

Thread DeRailer Array title="tube517 has a reputation beyond repute"> tube517's Avatar

Administrator Array title="fansince'76 has a reputation beyond repute"> fansince'76's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tube517 View Post
    Bu-bu-but, he didn't mention the Steelers in his speech!

Penguins he likes. Steelers he still hates.