Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Five Teams That Could Help Troubled QB Johnny Manziel

Senior Member Array title="hawaiiansteeler has a reputation beyond repute"> hawaiiansteeler's Avatar

Re: Five Teams That Could Help Troubled QB Johnny Manziel

Quote Originally Posted by BigNastyDefense View Post
    Can't help someone who doesn't believe that they have a problem.

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

If teams won't add Ray Rice...who has skills...they aren't going to add Manziel.

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    you are a Kenny Pickett enabler

Bleedin' the B&G Array title="Steelman has much to be proud of"> Steelman's Avatar

The Cowboys apparently decided they don't want him. Yep, that's pretty much it for ol' Johnny Boy...when and Cleveland and Jerrah don't want ya, put a fork in it.

Senior Member Array title="hawaiiansteeler has a reputation beyond repute"> hawaiiansteeler's Avatar

Deion Sanders says Johnny Manziel’s girlfriend is a problem

Posted by Darin Gantt on February 5, 2016

For all the problems Cleveland-for-now quarterback Johnny Manziel has at the moment, one Hall of Famer thinks his girlfriend is near the top of the list.

Manziel was investigated but not charged after an incident with Colleen Crowley last week, and has refused his family’s efforts to check him into a rehab facility.

“Johnny’s in love,” NFL Network personality Deion Sanders told Mary Kay Cabot of the Cleveland Plain Dealer. “And Johnny’s in love with something that’s crippling him right now. I understand it. And it upsets me that grownups don’t understand it. Because he feels as though this game don’t love him, the people in this game don’t love him, so the only thing that he associates with love is that thing that’s really inflicting a lot of pain on him and that’s his girlfriend.”

According to various reports, the two had broken up in December, but got into a violent altercation last weekend in Texas. One police report said Crowley told cops Manziel struck her several times. Manziel has denied that.

“I’m not saying she is the problem. I’m saying their relationship is inflammatory,” Sanders said. “His last two issues have been with her. Take away that and what you got?”

With all due respect to Sanders, take away the girlfriend and you have a player who has made trouble for himself for years. Blaming the girlfriend might be an easy tactic for players, and one that will resonate within the community of the locker room.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...-is-a-problem/

Quote Originally Posted by hawaiiansteeler View Post
    Deion Sanders says Johnny Manziel’s girlfriend is a problem

Posted by Darin Gantt on February 5, 2016
    I really hate when Journalists can't read.

Deon Sanders: "I’m not saying she is the problem. I’m saying their relationship is inflammatory."

Supposed Journalist/author: "With all due respect to Sanders. . . . Blaming the girlfriend . . . ."

No, that's not what he said. He said the relationship, i.e. the dynamics of two people interacting, is the problem. And I would tend to agree. When someone is an active alcoholic and out of control, pretty much any relationship is going to be a problem for the alcoholic. (the few "working alcoholics" asides, which Manziel is not).

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

Bitches man...bitches...

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    you are a Kenny Pickett enabler

Senior Member Array title="vader29 has a reputation beyond repute"> vader29's Avatar