Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: NFL names 8 Steelers to Super Bowl 50 Golden Team

Junior Member Array title="steelamazing is on a distinguished road">

Re: NFL names 8 Steelers to Super Bowl 50 Golden Team

Quote Originally Posted by tube517 View Post
    Marsha** never had to put a game away or win one like Bradshaw did. Vinateri and Butler won* games for him.

Bradshaw either won the Super Bowl or sealed a victory in every single one with a 4th quarter TD.
    I completely agree with you, I know the media loves Brady and Bradshaw dont get the respect, Bradshaw was a big play, big game QB

Senior Member Array title="zulater has a reputation beyond repute"> zulater's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by fansince'76 View Post
    All over horse racing tracks, no less.

Can't have that! No gambling should be tied to the NFL in any way, shape of form! No way, no how! Gotta think about the integrity of the league!

But Goodell's "daddy" and Jerry Jones investing in fantasy FOOTBALL sites, which directly involve NFL players? No problem whatsoever!
    Actually it wasn't the horse (and dog) racing that was supposedly the problem. It's when those long standing Rooney venues ( Yonkers Raceway in New York and Pompono Downs in Florida) got slot machines. Of course how legal slot machines caused Her Commish problems God only knows? But a shady online gambling operation's who's results are entirely derived from Pro football results doesn't concern the idiot. Well idiot is the wrong word, more like conniving prick who tried to heist the franchise for one of his friends or business buddies.
    "A man's got to know his limitations."

Administrator Array title="fansince'76 has a reputation beyond repute"> fansince'76's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by zulater View Post
    Actually it wasn't the horse (and dog) racing that was supposedly the problem. It's when those long standing Rooney venues ( Yonkers Raceway in New York and Pompono Downs in Florida) got slot machines. Of course how legal slot machines caused Her Commish problems God only knows?
    Just a convenient excuse to try and drive another "old guard" owner out of the league since they don't fit his "corporate vision" for the NFL. Because goodness knows, the "new guard" billionaires who really don't give a fuck about the game itself outside of being another potential revenue stream/tax write off have been so great for the league. I know I've never enjoyed NFL football more! I don't think the quality of play has ever been higher!