Thread: Antonio Brown 2015 Highlights

Junior Member Array title="TheSteelcitysbrother is an unknown quantity at this point">

Antonio Brown 2015 Highlights

Antonio Brown 2015 highlights

http://youtu.be/ZYDaycb6tC4

the amounts of footage this guy has in total this year is absurd. Best WR.

Senior Member Array title="Hawkman has a reputation beyond repute">

Re: Antonio Brown 2015 Highlights

Does make you wonder if he and Ben work together after hours. Some of those routes are soo tight, and AB speeds up or slows down and the ball is there. No wonder Ben wants to throw him the ball on every play. What round did he go? Would he be as effective with another QB?

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

At the 2:53 mark it looks like he gives up on a play that could've easily been a TD...?? Anyone else notice that?

The guy is ridiculously good...

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    you are a Kenny Pickett enabler

Junior Member Array title="TheSteelcitysbrother is an unknown quantity at this point">

Quote Originally Posted by 86WARD View Post
    At the 2:53 mark it looks like he gives up on a play that could've easily been a TD...?? Anyone else notice that?

The guy is ridiculously good...
    Charles Woodson had the angle, looks like brown Just ran out of gas.

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TheSteelcitysbrother View Post
    Charles Woodson had the angle, looks like brown Just ran out of gas.
    Looks like Brown breezed by him and then ran out of gas.

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    you are a Kenny Pickett enabler

Senior Member Array title="Mojouw has a reputation beyond repute"> Mojouw's Avatar

I'm not even sure that AB is really running "routes" any more. Definitely not on every play. I think Ben and AB are "reading" the defense and throwing daggers at weak spots in coverages. Phillip Rivers and Antonio Gates have been doing this for years now. I don't really know for sure, but some of these highlights look like AB is running for a hole in the zone and then those hard wired punt return instincts take over.

Seriously, watch the highlight reel again. Is there a better broken field runner in the league right now? Maybe a healthy (which will never happen again) Percy Harvin? Maybe this Lockett kid in Seattle? I don't actually think they are better, just trying to think of someone in the same stratosphere. Hell, we can even open the question up. Try and think of players that were on AB's level with the ball in their hands weaving through defenders. Deion in his prime? Ed Reed? Polamalu, maybe?

Senior Member Array title="teegre has a reputation beyond repute"> teegre's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mojouw View Post
    I'm not even sure that AB is really running "routes" any more. Definitely not on every play. I think Ben and AB are "reading" the defense and throwing daggers at weak spots in coverages. Phillip Rivers and Antonio Gates have been doing this for years now. I don't really know for sure, but some of these highlights look like AB is running for a hole in the zone and then those hard wired punt return instincts take over.

Seriously, watch the highlight reel again. Is there a better broken field runner in the league right now? Maybe a healthy (which will never happen again) Percy Harvin? Maybe this Lockett kid in Seattle? I don't actually think they are better, just trying to think of someone in the same stratosphere. Hell, we can even open the question up. Try and think of players that were on AB's level with the ball in their hands weaving through defenders. Deion in his prime? Ed Reed? Polamalu, maybe?
    The announcers of the divisional game specifically mentioned that AB does indeed simply run to an open spot, and that he an BB are so in tune, that you can't defend it. This was brought up, because Sammie Coates did not settle down into the (obvious) soft spot; Coates kept running... and BB threw to the soft spot. Nance stated: "AB would have stopped right there..."

Barry Sanders... but, that's about the only player that I'd even dare compare to AB. Seriously... that's it.

Senior Member Array title="Rotorhead has a reputation beyond repute">

Quote Originally Posted by teegre View Post
    Barry Sanders... but, that's about the only player that I'd even dare compare to AB. Seriously... that's it.
    Sanders would be the only one I could think of when it comes to instincts for offense. Troy for maybe his best season, but AB is on 3 years in a row now. If he and Ben don't become the most prolific tandem ever I will be shocked. These two together is something special for sure, like Rice special. AB may not be able to beat Rice in pure stats (only cause I think it will have to be both him and Ben, once Ben leaves AB won't be the top WR anymore), but he will definitely be in the conversation if he can keep up this pace for a few more seasons and add a couple rings.

Member Array title="dduc996 is an unknown quantity at this point"> dduc996's Avatar

Could have done without "Tony Montana". 😄

AB #1

The Virginia Hillbilly Array title="Galax Steeler is a splendid one to behold"> Galax Steeler's Avatar

Brown is a freak thanks for sharing.