Thread: Bengals players react to Steelers being eliminated

Senior Member Array title="Shoes has a reputation beyond repute"> Shoes's Avatar

Bengals players react to Steelers being eliminated

These guys are such a reflection of their fans. I didn't notice one pushing/shove match between the Steelers/Broncos and very few penalties. That speaks volumes about the Bengals.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...ing-eliminated

Administrator Array title="fansince'76 has a reputation beyond repute"> fansince'76's Avatar

Re: Bengals players react to Steelers being eliminated

To the Bengals and their fans...

Senior Member Array title="Edman has a reputation beyond repute">

Cut them a break, FS76.

They still have Dalton and Marvin, which pretty much eliminates them from all Super Bowl consideration.

They know they're not getting any farther than what they went to, so they may as well enjoy it.

Senior Member Array title="hawaiiansteeler has a reputation beyond repute"> hawaiiansteeler's Avatar

regarding what Bengals players think:

Senior Member Array title="smokin3000gt has a reputation beyond repute"> smokin3000gt's Avatar

I don't blame them for being bitter. Their organization hasn't won a post season game in 25 years. All they know is coming up short year in and year out.
    Last edited by smokin3000gt; 01-18-2016 at 12:22 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by 86WARD View Post
    Tomlin is that good.

PATRIOTS**

BUNGLES
    Steelers - 18 Bengals - 16 #0in25 #anotherseasonBungled

HTG ¤-

STEELER NATION RULES ! Array title="katmandu has much to be proud of"> katmandu's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Shoes View Post
    These guys are such a reflection of their fans. I didn't notice one pushing/shove match between the Steelers/Broncos and very few penalties. That speaks volumes about the Bengals.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...ing-eliminated
    Would expect nothing less from a bunch of classless losers.
    "Never argue with a fool; onlookers may not be able to tell the difference." -- Mark Twain

Support Steelers Universe with a Donation via PayPal !

http://www.steelersuniverse.com/foru....php?do=donate

Senior Member Array title="teegre has a reputation beyond repute"> teegre's Avatar

Butthurt makes their tears bitter.

Quest For Seven Array title="Mach1 has a reputation beyond repute"> Mach1's Avatar

Give a lib a fish--he eats for a day

Teach a lib to fish--he is back the next day asking for more free fish.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Senior Member Array title="stillers4me has a reputation beyond repute"> stillers4me's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by smokin3000gt View Post
    I don't blame them for being bitter. Their organization hasn't won a post season game in 25 years. All they know is coming up short year in and year out.
    That is no excuse for being assholes.

They look stupid for trying to look relevant from their couches. And their fans are equally obnoxious.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by smokin3000gt View Post

They look stupid for trying to look relevant from their couches. And their fans are equally obnoxious.

Senior Member Array title="Butch has a reputation beyond repute"> Butch's Avatar

Does this really surprise anyone??? A classless team that cost their franchise and their fan base a legitimate chance to win their 1st post season game at the expense of their hated rivals the Pittsburgh Steelers. That win would have gone down in history as their greatest win ever, and propelled them to new heights. It would have rewarded their fan base for all the suffering they have had to endure, it would have made their whole year a success, yet they were to focused on self serving agendas and will go down as another epic loss from a failed organization.

I give a ton of credit to Carson Palmer for getting out of there when he did, and Boomer for distancing himself from this team full of thugs. You are truly the scum of the NFL, but hey whatever gets you through the night.

STEELER NATION RULES ! Array title="katmandu has much to be proud of"> katmandu's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by stillers4me View Post

Tell ya what. You know and I know for living here is SW Oh-Tuckey that these Bengal fans have a special sort of HATRED.

The hate spewing out of their fan based is disgusting. It really reflects on the mentality of a lot (certainly NOT ALL) people in this area of our country.

I've said before and I'll say it again. A lot of Bengal fans Love hating the Steelers much more than they Love seeing their own team win. That takes a special kind of hate.

I've seen/read very, very few Bengal fans that are calling out Coach Lewis, Birthdefect or Pacman Jones. Real Losers.
    "Never argue with a fool; onlookers may not be able to tell the difference." -- Mark Twain

Senior Member Array title="stillers4me has a reputation beyond repute"> stillers4me's Avatar

Junior Member Array title="trsteel70 is an unknown quantity at this point">

bengals are a classless organization and there fans are idiots. your talking about a team that has never won anything. i know a guy that is a bengals fan and he is dumber than batsh@t. You should hear all the excuses from him

Quote Originally Posted by trsteel70 View Post
    bengals are a classless organization and there fans are idiots. your talking about a team that has never won anything. i know a guy that is a bengals fan and he is dumber than batsh@t. You should hear all the excuses from him
    I really don't like stereotyping people but seriously, a very large portion of their fan base fits this description to a T ! Of course NOT ALL, there are some good people around here, but the majority are like stated above. I wish I was joking.

I still can't get over the fact a bunch of them love seeing the Steelers and our players get maimed then actually enjoying their own team winning.

Very, very sick people that have that much hatred bottled up inside their souls. I feel very sorry for them. I really do.

Ghost Poster Array title="ALLD has a reputation beyond repute"> ALLD's Avatar

Only one team wins it all and you can't win it every year all the time. But you should win at least one if you make it to the playoffs 5 years in a row.
    All Defense!

Original Member Array title="steelerdude15 has a brilliant future"> steelerdude15's Avatar

Here's to hoping we sweep them next year!

Senior Member Array title="Dodt is on a distinguished road"> Dodt's Avatar

anybody want to chip in and send a case or two of preparation H to the bengals ?

Senior Member Array title="Godfather has a brilliant future">

They're also a bunch of plagiarists. They stole Who Dey from Who DAT, which goes back to at least the 1930s in New Orleans. Way to be original.

Administrator Array title="fansince'76 has a reputation beyond repute"> fansince'76's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dodt View Post
    anybody want to chip in and send a case or two of preparation H to the bengals ?
    Not to mention a case of Midol...

Senior Member Array title="TD's & Beer has a brilliant future"> TD's & Beer's Avatar

Who gives a fuck what the Benglaz players think

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TD's & Beer View Post
    Who gives a fuck what the Benglaz players think
    This. Really...who cares what they think. They should be more worried about their shit performance...lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    you are a Kenny Pickett enabler

Senior Member Array title="vindrow is on a distinguished road"> vindrow's Avatar

I would only have one sentence for them:

"Bungles in the playoffs 0-7..Nuff said."

Attitude is everything Array title="SteelerFanInStl has a reputation beyond repute"> SteelerFanInStl's Avatar

The more we're in their heads, the more they will continue to fail.
    I believe the game is designed to reward the ones who hit the hardest. If you can't take it, you shouldn't play!- Jack Lambert

Senior Member Array title="TD's & Beer has a brilliant future"> TD's & Beer's Avatar

Please bring back Starvin Marvin

amen

Senior Member Array title="st33lersguy has a reputation beyond repute">

Steelers have won 18 playoff games and 2 Super Bowls since the Bengals last playoff win. Chuck Noll was head coach the last time the Bengals won a playoff game

Senior Member Array title="smokin3000gt has a reputation beyond repute"> smokin3000gt's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dodt View Post
    There isn't enough prep H for a hemroid that size.
    Quote Originally Posted by 86WARD View Post
    Tomlin is that good.

PATRIOTS**

BUNGLES
    Steelers - 18 Bengals - 16 #0in25 #anotherseasonBungled

HTG ¤-