Thread: Just once I want a healthy playoff offense before Ben retires

Senior Member Array title="EzraTank has a reputation beyond repute"> EzraTank's Avatar

Just once I want a healthy playoff offense before Ben retires

We easily win today with Bell and Brown. Great game plan and the defense actually played their hearts out.

That fumble is still making me sick.

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

Re: Just once I want a healthy playoff offense before Ben retires

Easily.

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    you are a Kenny Pickett enabler

Senior Member Array title="zulater has a reputation beyond repute"> zulater's Avatar

Yeah, maybe we got all the bad luck out of the way this season. It would be great to have all of our best players stay healthy for a full season and playoffs.
    "A man's got to know his limitations."

Senior Member Array title="Hawkman has a reputation beyond repute">

Quote Originally Posted by zulater View Post
    Yeah, maybe we got all the bad luck out of the way this season. It would be great to have all of our best players stay healthy for a full season and playoffs.
    Probably impossible.

Senior Member Array title="Kittyfish is a glorious beacon of light"> Kittyfish's Avatar

I said pretty much the exact same thing in another thread. We can never seem to get it all together when it counts.

Probably impossible.
    Other teams manage it. I mean, there are injuries to every team, but for instance, didn't the Cheats get all their top players back this weekend, after several of them being injured? (I could be wrong - I don't pay that much attention to the minutiae of other teams.) We have had an inordinate amount of injuries this year, including all our top players either gone or not at 100% at playoff time, and don't forget Pouncey has been gone pretty much all season too. Both Bell and Pouncey seem to have been injured most of the time. They are good players (obviously) but shouldn't their renewals be coming up soon? Do y'all think we ought to give them new contracts, considering their relative lack of output due to injury?

Senior Member Array title="T&B fan has much to be proud of"> T&B fan's Avatar

but we need 18 games
    we must never forget tell everyone you know New England cheated and might be back at it Edit 1-21-15 there back Edit #2__12-8-19 here we go again Edit #3__ 5-25-23 it never ends

Ghost Poster Array title="ALLD has a reputation beyond repute"> ALLD's Avatar

Next year we win the Super Bowl.
    All Defense!