Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: DIVISIONAL ROUND

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

Re: DIVISIONAL ROUND

Where's that Chris Matthews guy?!?

- - - Updated - - -

Nice grab by Thomas Davis...took a nice hit too. Tolbert with an ole block.

- - - Updated - - -

Panthers advance to the Championship game to host the Cardinals. Can't wait for that game...

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    you are a Kenny Pickett enabler

Administrator Array title="fansince'76 has a reputation beyond repute"> fansince'76's Avatar

One more D-bag team down. I might actually be able to watch the SB this year.

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

Officials call a delay of game on the Panthers...but didn't give them a football to play with...lol.

Administrator Array title="fansince'76 has a reputation beyond repute"> fansince'76's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 86WARD View Post
    Officials call a delay of game on the Panthers...but didn't give them a football to play with...lol.
    I swear, this is why I don't watch anything but Steelers games anymore. This shit is getting WWE-level bad.

Banned Array title="steelerkitty will become famous soon enough">

I have tried, but I can't find the last time ALL 4 home teams won in the Divisional round. Can someone help ? Cause it looks like for a while now that there has always been ONE Road team that wins,,,,Hmmm. Arizona ( Home )...won. New England (Home )...won. Now Carolina ( Home )...won. That leaves only Denver....does KARMA give us the SOLE Road victory!

Attitude is everything Array title="SteelerFanInStl has a reputation beyond repute"> SteelerFanInStl's Avatar

At least they held on for the win.
    I believe the game is designed to reward the ones who hit the hardest. If you can't take it, you shouldn't play!- Jack Lambert

Senior Member Array title="vader29 has a reputation beyond repute"> vader29's Avatar

Let the lame-ass excuses begin!

Quote Originally Posted by captSE
    At game time:

It might be 1pm on the east coast but the Hawks are still in morning mode - for them it was still 10am pacific time.
    It's a body clock [disadvantage] for west coast teams. If you've ever tried to play sports and in the am, then you know how this feels. It feels awkward.
    This situation seems to continue year after year.
    http://www.seahawks.net/viewtopic.ph...22828#p1815484

SO glad these assclowns lost.

Senior Member Array title="steelreserve has a reputation beyond repute"> steelreserve's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by fansince'76 View Post
    One more D-bag team down. I might actually be able to watch the SB this year.

Well, it's a certainty there'll be at least one team I don't have a violent dislike for, so at the very least, even if the Patriots make it in I'll be able to root for the other side. If Denver makes it in, then they'll have knocked out the Patriots to do it, so I couldn't hold a grudge against them ... obviously, I want our team to be the one in it, though.
    See you Space Cowboy ...

Quote Originally Posted by steelreserve View Post
    Well, it's a certainty there'll be at least one team I don't have a violent dislike for, so at the very least, even if the Patriots make it in I'll be able to root for the other side.
    Exactly. Last year I went skiing and rooted for the meteor.

Ghost Poster Array title="ALLD has a reputation beyond repute"> ALLD's Avatar

If they did better in the regular season they could host instead of traveling. That's how it goes. They didn't spot the other team points or complain when they were hosting east coast teams. I think somebody is crying because they have a full diaper.
    All Defense!

Quote Originally Posted by fansince'76 View Post
    Let the lame-ass excuses begin!

http://www.seahawks.net/viewtopic.ph...22828#p1815484

SO glad these assclowns lost.
    lol...what a joke. How do they suggest to solve that problem?

Go NFC, is all I have to say at this point.

Senior Member Array title="43Hitman has a reputation beyond repute">
    3 Reel Treasure Slots Champion!

Go Steelers West!! Lol

Sent from my SM-S920L using Tapatalk

Attitude is everything Array title="SteelerFanInStl has a reputation beyond repute"> SteelerFanInStl's Avatar

I don't think that AZ can get past the Panthers. Palmer looked pretty shakey against the Packers. I just don't see him as a championship QB.
    I believe the game is designed to reward the ones who hit the hardest. If you can't take it, you shouldn't play!- Jack Lambert

Cardinals @ Panthers.
    Patriots @ Broncos.

I think Carolina handles Arizona relatively easily and the Patriots murder the Broncos. Panthers v Patriots in the Super Bowl. I think the Panthers can win it all.

Senior Member Array title="Kittyfish is a glorious beacon of light"> Kittyfish's Avatar

^^ I agree.

The Panthers can take it all IF they play the whole game like they played for the first half yesterday afternoon - they looked absolutely unstoppable. But then they laid a total egg in the second half and given more time, I think Seattle would have won - after 24 unanswered points, another 7 or so was not out of the question, Seattle just ran out of time. I doubt Carolina would take the foot off the gas for a moment if playing the Cheats, but that second half was really not confidence inspiring, to say the least. Either way, go NFC!

Senior Member Array title="polamalubeast has a reputation beyond repute">

The Panthers have had problems this year when they have a big lead.

It was a problem against the Giants, Packers and the Colts.This is probably the only weakness of this team.I see them winning the Super Bowl even if the cards and pats have a chance.

The broncos, their chances are very slim, since they have the worst QB in the 4 teams remaining.