Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: DIVISIONAL ROUND

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

DIVISIONAL ROUND

All the away teams won last week...will all the home teams take it this week??

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    you are a Kenny Pickett enabler

Senior Member Array title="st33lersguy has a reputation beyond repute">

Re: DIVISIONAL ROUND

Larry Fitzgerald bailed out Airhead Arians. That boneheaded playcall that gave Aaron Rodgers at least 40 more seconds shows why Arians got fired in the first place

Senior Member Array title="zoneblitzerII will become famous soon enough">

Green Bay's D choked big time eh? They really let Rodgers down.

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by st33lersguy View Post
    Larry Fitzgerald bailed out Airhead Arians. That boneheaded playcall that gave Aaron Rodgers at least 40 more seconds shows why Arians got fired in the first place
    That was pretty idiotic...

Senior Member Array title="Drazo85 has a reputation beyond repute"> Drazo85's Avatar
    Tetris Champion! Jungle Fruit Champion!

Quote Originally Posted by 86WARD View Post
    They are...Green Bay possibly got screwed big time...
    Don't like Packers, but I agree. Goofdell must fix this referee fiasco. This is getting embarrassing.

Attitude is everything Array title="SteelerFanInStl has a reputation beyond repute"> SteelerFanInStl's Avatar

They are...Green Bay possibly got screwed big time...
    How exactly did GB get screwed?
    I believe the game is designed to reward the ones who hit the hardest. If you can't take it, you shouldn't play!- Jack Lambert

Senior Member Array title="salamander has a reputation beyond repute">

Sure seems that way. Plus with how shitty the refs have been, who knows. I'm sure Goodell is drooling at the possibility of another Manning/Brady match up.

Quote Originally Posted by SteelerFanInStl View Post
    I saw a couple of missed PI calls.

Attitude is everything Array title="SteelerFanInStl has a reputation beyond repute"> SteelerFanInStl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by zoneblitzerII View Post
    I saw a couple of missed PI calls.
    I saw one but i also saw GB holding for most of the game with nothing getting called.

Anyone who blames the refs for GB losing this game is simply looking for excuses.
    I believe the game is designed to reward the ones who hit the hardest. If you can't take it, you shouldn't play!- Jack Lambert

Administrator Array title="fansince'76 has a reputation beyond repute"> fansince'76's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by salamander View Post
    Sure seems that way. Plus with how shitty the refs have been, who knows. I'm sure Goodell is drooling at the possibility of another Manning/Brady match up.
    "It's what the fans want!"

I won't be the least bit surprised if there's another Polamalu-overturned-INT type of play tomorrow if we manage to keep it close, or, God forbid, we happen to be ahead.

"After the interception...incomplete pass! Denver (Manning) retains possession of the ball!"

DIVISIONAL ROUND

The TD that put them up 17-13 was a penalty on the Cardinals receiver. Shouldn't have been a TD. Clearly a missed call...a blatant one.

Senior Member Array title="Edman has a reputation beyond repute">

Not on our watch.

The TD that put them up 17-13 was a penalty on the Cardinals receiver. Shouldn't have been a TD. Clearly a missed call...a blatant one.
    And there were many blatant missed holding calls on GB, including the Hail Mary that tied the game.

DIVISIONAL ROUND

And there were many blatant missed holding calls on GB, including the Hail Mary that tied the game.
    As there were on Arizona and pretty much as there are on every NFL play. Not sure what you have against Green Bay but the TD the Cards scored to go up 17-13 shouldn't have happened on that play. There was a clear penalty, unlike the phantom hold calls on every NFL play, that should have been flagged. I could care less either way, but Green Bay got screwed there.

It's kinda BS, by the way, that the Opposing team doesnt get a chance to match in playoff over time...
    Last edited by 86WARD; 01-17-2016 at 06:47 AM.

As there were on Arizona and pretty much as there are on every NFL play. Not sure what you have against Green Bay but the TD the Cards scored to go up 17-13 shouldn't have happened on that play. There was a clear penalty, unlike the phantom hold calls on every NFL play, that should have been flagged. I could care less either way, but Green Bay got screwed there.

It's kinda BS, by the way, that the Opposing team doesnt get a chance to match in playoff over time...
    LOL, I don't have anything against GB. Unlike you, I didn't really care either way who won but I'm also not going to sit here after the game and blame the refs. I was simply pointing out that there were missed calls against both teams.

GB certainly didn't get "screwed" in this game. The better team won.

Ghost Poster Array title="ALLD has a reputation beyond repute"> ALLD's Avatar

Put Rodgers as QB of the Cards and it's an upgrade. Palmer is at the top end of the decent category whereas Alex Smith is at the low end of decent. Rodgers is much better than both. BB when healthy is just as good as Rogers.
    All Defense!

LOL, I don't have anything against GB. Unlike you, I didn't really care either way who won but I'm also not going to sit here after the game and blame the refs. I was simply pointing out that there were missed calls against both teams.

GB certainly didn't get "screwed" in this game. The better team won.
    Someone is a little pissy...lol. Guess you didn't fully read my thread. But I'll reiterate it for you since you seem like you're in a bad mood.

1. Said GB potentially got screwed on the non-call. It shouldn't have been a TD. Not game deciding, but shouldn't have been a TD. It's a fact. Does Arizona get the ball in the end zone later? Maybe. Maybe Palmer throws another pick.

2. Said I didn't care about the outcome. Also a fact, right there in computer letters on this lovely world wide intranet.

The better team is Arizona and they did win. But they got help on one TD. You can't change that.

Someone is a little pissy...lol. Guess you didn't fully read my thread. But I'll reiterate it for you since you seem like you're in a bad mood.

1. Said GB potentially got screwed on the non-call. It shouldn't have been a TD. Not game deciding, but shouldn't have been a TD. It's a fact. Does Arizona get the ball in the end zone later? Maybe. Maybe Palmer throws another pick.

2. Said I didn't care about the outcome. Also a fact, right there in computer letters on this lovely world wide intranet.

The better team is Arizona and they did win. But they got help on one TD. You can't change that.
    LOL, it's always funny when the person who's doing the bitching says that the other person is "pissy". I'm not close to being in a bad mood.

You were bitching about the officiating and I simply pointed out to you that there were missed calls for both teams. Then you started getting defensive.

Thread DeRailer Array title="tube517 has a reputation beyond repute"> tube517's Avatar

Coingate lol

Sent from my LGMS631 using Tapatalk

Junior Member Array title="Kanata Steeler is an unknown quantity at this point"> Kanata Steeler's Avatar

If only what happened to the Cards/GB would've also happened to the Pats/Chiefs previously, and respectively.
    But (if) Steelers win today, we must, absolutely MUST, eliminate those NE Pisstriots.
    Okey dokey then.

DIVISIONAL ROUND

LOL, it's always funny when the person who's doing the bitching says that the other person is "pissy". I'm not close to being in a bad mood.

You were bitching about the officiating and I simply pointed out to you that there were missed calls for both teams. Then you started getting defensive.
    Where did I "bitch"? It was a pretty simple comment about a call that could effect the game...lol. You asked about the call, I answered.

Senior Member Array title="vader29 has a reputation beyond repute"> vader29's Avatar

The voice of reason Array title="GoSlash27 has a reputation beyond repute"> GoSlash27's Avatar

GB didn't get screwed at all, and I actually *like* the Packers.
    That Hail Mary should've been ruled incomplete.

They were lucky to be in overtime at all, and nothing controversial happened there to swing the game.
    Arizona won that game fair and square.
    "You've heard people brag about 'being in the zone'. They don't know what the Hell being in the zone is about. I played in the NFL for 15 years and I was only in the zone that one time." - "Mean" Joe Greene on the 1974 playoff victory over Oakland

Junior Member Array title="Kanata Steeler is an unknown quantity at this point"> Kanata Steeler's Avatar

who's the reply to?

Quote Originally Posted by Kanata Steeler View Post
    If only what happened to the Cards/GB would've also happened to the Pats/Chiefs previously, and respectively.
    But (if) Steelers win today, we must, absolutely MUST, eliminate those NE Pisstriots.
    Okey dokey then.
    omg, I'm an ediot today, GB should've won, but then the Cards....,

Thread DeRailer Array title="tube517 has a reputation beyond repute"> tube517's Avatar

Now Clay Matthews whining about overtime rules. Sorry, you lost. Game over.

Sent from my LGMS631 using Tapatalk

Thats true! I forgot about that one. I thought GB was the better team on the day and felt deprived as a fan that both teams don't get the ball in OT.

Senior Member Array title="cubanstogie has a reputation beyond repute"> cubanstogie's Avatar

The better team won, I was rooting for GB and can't blame the refs. I blame missed opportunities. They could have picked Palmer 4-5 times and didn't unfortunately. Yes the refs missed some questionable calls but in the end GB tied it and shit the bed in OT. I don't see how the Hail Mary wasn't a catch either. If your saying it wasn't a catch than Fitzgeralds catch in the 4th quarter that was confirmed on replay shouldn't the have been one either. It was a very entertaining game and it actually game me a little more hope for the Steelers today. Those WR's for GB stepped it up and made the game interesting, hopefully ours will today.

Banned Array title="steelerkitty will become famous soon enough">

In about 97%c of all the games in the divisional round...at least 1 has always won on the road...so since both Home teams won yesterday...and IF Carolina wins the first game today...that MIGHT be a good sign for us....maybe ???

Matthews has a point. It is kind of bullshit that a playoff game goes to over time and the losing team didn't get a chance. However, should've tackled Larry Fitzgerald several times...lol.

Go Panthers!!